• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles win NFC East (?)...

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is fucking comical

Nobody does more chest thumping than the eagles fans here at the hoop!

“we are the 5th most successful team of the last 20 years and you will all acknowledge it god damn it!!”

Bwhahaha.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

“we are the 5th most successful team of the last 20 years and you will all acknowledge it god damn it!!”

Bwhahaha.

Defining success by regular season wins and other things is down right stupid. There's 2 types of successful seasons.

1. A team drafting in the top 5 and turning that season into a .500 or better is a successful season cause that team is trending upward. Niners are the perfect example.

2. A team dubbed SB contender and wins is obviously a successful season. All other teams dubbed SB contender and loses is a failed season. Doesn't matter how many regular season wins that team had or how far in the playoffs that team went. A loss is a failed season.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they find a secondary, WRs, LBs and another TE they have a shot.

I’ve gotta admit... the nfl board is much comical when the eagles win. @Iggloo has been like a neutered dog most of this season and out resident doofus has been “condo shopping”. The newest member is showing promise although he’s clearly a bet welcher

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve gotta admit... the nfl board is much comical when the eagles win. @Iggloo has been like a neutered dog most of this season and out resident doofus has been “condo shopping”. The newest member is showing promise although he’s clearly a bet welcher

The Koy? He's been low key for a while but earlier in the year we did get best overall roster and one of the best secondary's in the league. Wrong on both occasions. What bet did he welch on?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Koy? He's been low key for a while but earlier in the year we did get best overall roster and one of the best secondary's in the league. Wrong on both occasions. What bet did he welch on?

Still hasn’t paid @handicappers. He’s pulling the old “I don’t know how to transfer the money” routine.

He also said that the eagles would have the number 1 seed wrapped up by now. :pound:

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've fallen flat...you are the one cherry picking stats. You keep basing it on playoff wins. I gave you a plethora of factors to determine success of an NFL Franchise. As I said previously, Colts are arguably #3 or #4 most successful of the past 20 years. We have on the field success, a championship, marketability, pop culture relevance, post season awards, and sure fire hall of famers. As mentioned above by the Pats fan, we are kinda like The Knicks and Pacers from the 90s in the NBA. If it wasn't for Jordan they would have rings. In our case, if it wasn't for the Patriots Juggernaut we might be talking about Peyton as the guy with 4 or 5 rings and not Brady. You notice the only people taking your side is Eagles fans, meanwhile fan from multiple fanbases have taken mine. Like I said, I win.
I'm an Eagles fan and I don't even know what the other guys side is but I saw this paragraph and have to comment.
Your assessment of the Colts is nothing short of delusional. "pop culture relevance"?, "post season awards"? And you think if it wasn't for the Patriots juggernaut Peyton would have a fist full of rings? They lost 5 times in the wild card game. The couple times they ran into the Patriots in the playoffs they got blown out. Manning had to leave Indianapolis just to get a second ring.
I know there a lot of crazy Eagles fans that overreact to everything and sometimes overrate their team, but if the Colts owner decides to leave town in the middle of the night and take the team to Mexico or something there is a place for you on the Eagles bandwagon. You would fit in perfectly. :suds:

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, you want to talk marketability--

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bwhahaha.
Screw you man, Philadelphia has 5 of the top 12 restaurants in the western hemisphere, which is totally relevant to this conversation and 100% true, because I read it on the internet.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm an Eagles fan and I don't even know what the other guys side is but I saw this paragraph and have to comment.
Your assessment of the Colts is nothing short of delusional. "pop culture relevance"?, "post season awards"? And you think if it wasn't for the Patriots juggernaut Peyton would have a fist full of rings? They lost 5 times in the wild card game. The couple times they ran into the Patriots in the playoffs they got blown out. Manning had to leave Indianapolis just to get a second ring.
I know there a lot of crazy Eagles fans that overreact to everything and sometimes overrate their team, but if the Colts owner decides to leave town in the middle of the night and take the team to Mexico or something there is a place for you on the Eagles bandwagon. You would fit in perfectly. :suds:

hahaha.

I made the exact point about Peyton abs the pats and RTK said I was wrong. He said something like “you act like the colts always lost to the pats. Not true. They lost to teams like the jets!”

haha. You’ve gotta admire his creativity.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still hasn’t paid @handicappers. He’s pulling the old “I don’t know how to transfer the money” routine.

He also said that the eagles would have the number 1 seed wrapped up by now. :pound:

You or anyone can tell me how to send the imaginary money.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahaha.

I made the exact point about Peyton abs the pats and RTK said I was wrong. He said something like “you act like the colts always lost to the pats. Not true. They lost to teams like the jets!”

haha. You’ve gotta admire his creativity.

You need to re-read that post you quoted. He wasn't backing up your belief that Peyton was held back from having more success with the Colts due to the Patriots. Manning only lost to the Patriots twice in the playoffs while with the Colts. The seven other times they were bounced from the playoffs it was by teams other than the Patriots.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you’re right. Donovan’s mom was a show stopper!
True, but even as goofy as they make him in that commercial Donovan is more marketable than Andrew Luck. I loved Luck as a qb, but if he showed up at casting for a remake of Revenge of the Nerds do you think they would immediately cast him as one of the jocks? Or would they be like "I think we can work with this kid. Here Andrew, try on this short sleeve button down shirt and pocket protector. We'd like you to read for the part of 'Myron' "

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but even as goofy as they make him in that commercial Donovan is more marketable than Andrew Luck. I loved Luck as a qb, but if he showed up at casting for a remake of Revenge of the Nerds do you think they would immediately cast him as one of the jocks? Or would they be like "I think we can work with this kid. Here Andrew, try on this short sleeve button down shirt and pocket protector. We'd like you to read for the part of 'Myron' "

The mcnabb commercial is iconic. It’s remembered and mimicked 20 years later.

I was at that SB in Jax. Philly and Boston fans were everywhere. I remember how truly dejected they were after that loss. TO was incredible playing that game on one leg. That team would have been tough to beat if TO hadn’t had a meltdown.

What shocks me is the way philly fans disrespect Donovan. When he got traded (within the division no less) that left him salty. Fans have to understand that. Don’t know where all the hate comes from.

As far as commercials go... Peyton is the GOAT