• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles were at least 2 more wins last year with a healthy DeSean.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You get called out and get defensive, typical Filthy fan.

Bwahahaha! Do you really take a post about God not caring about football at face value? What the fuck is wrong with you, haha.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really,

A healthy Desean to beat Detroit? If you could not beat Detroit with a second team offense and 10 men on defense something was wrong.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see the argument for Payton over Pederson. I'm not going to say someone is wrong for having that opinion. He certainly owns Pederson right now in the head to head matchups although all of those have been in New Orleans thus far.

But me personally I give the edge to Pederson. I thought Payton had one of the best SB coaching performances but that was over a decade ago now and the years since have seen a lot of the Saints coming up short in the playoffs when they were favored to win.

Is there even a single person outside eagle fans that is going to say Pederson over Payton right now? In the future Pederson could certainly topple him. But right now it’s humorous you saying ya give the edge to Pederson when we all know if Pederson would have done 2017 with another team, you’d put Payton in front.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there even a single person outside eagle fans that is going to say Pederson over Payton right now? In the future Pederson could certainly topple him. But right now it’s humorous you saying ya give the edge to Pederson when we all know if Pederson would have done 2017 with another team, you’d put Payton in front.

I don't know why I wouldn't put Pederson ahead. What he has done these last 3 years has been very impressive.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why I wouldn't put Pederson ahead. What he has done these last 3 years has been very impressive.

Payton’s been to an NFC champ game more recently. Payton has a better record the last 3 years then Pederson. You are trying to live off one year to say Pederson is better than Payton. No sane person is going to do that.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Payton’s been to an NFC champ game more recently. Payton has a better record the last 3 years then Pederson. You are trying to live off one year to say Pederson is better than Payton. No sane person is going to do that.

He was in the NFC title game and lost as the favorite. That's been a common theme for Payton teams since they won the SB over a decade ago, to disappoint in the playoffs when they are expected to go further.

Eagles won the Super Bowl 3 seasons ago with a backup QB. Went on another playoff run the following year with a backup QB, but then won the division last year with mostly backups and practice squad players in key roles.

It's clear you have an issue with the Eagles and Pederson so it's kinda like talking to a wall so whatever.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was in the NFC title game and lost as the favorite. That's been a common theme for Payton teams since they won the SB over a decade ago, to disappoint in the playoffs when they are expected to go further.

Eagles won the Super Bowl 3 seasons ago with a backup QB. Went on another playoff run the following year with a backup QB, but then won the division last year with mostly backups and practice squad players in key roles.

It's clear you have an issue with the Eagles and Pederson so it's kinda like talking to a wall so whatever.

Payton was a miracle against his team away from making the NFC championship game in 2017. Considering he owns Pederson they very well may have won it all.

Payton was a horrid call away from making and maybe even winning the super bowl. On the way to that they beat Doug Pederson and the eagles.

The NFC east was horrible last year. Half the division picked in the top 5 of the 2020 draft. An LOL at saying the eagles made a run in 2018 by lucking out in Chicago having a horrible kicker and blowing a lead in New Orleans. (1-1 isn’t a run)

It’s clear your bias doesn’t see common sense so it’s like talking to a retard so whatever.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Payton was a miracle against his team away from making the NFC championship game in 2017. Considering he owns Pederson they very well may have won it all.

Payton was a horrid call away from making and maybe even winning the super bowl. On the way to that they beat Doug Pederson and the eagles.

The NFC east was horrible last year. Half the division picked in the top 5 of the 2020 draft. An LOL at saying the eagles made a run in 2018 by lucking out in Chicago having a horrible kicker and blowing a lead in New Orleans. (1-1 isn’t a run)

It’s clear your bias doesn’t see common sense so it’s like talking to a retard so whatever.

Yeah I'm the retard when you're the one who was acting all cocky about how the Eagles never kick their tight ends out wide.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'm the retard when you're the one who was acting all cocky about how the Eagles never kick their tight ends out wide.

I wasn’t getting cocky. I was saying I have never seen it. Also Reagor is another Desean Jackson.

I’m not the dumb fucking homer that over ranks my coach and players.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn’t getting cocky. I was saying I have never seen it. Also Reagor is another Desean Jackson.

I’m not the dumb fucking homer that over ranks my coach and players.

Yeah you're not a dumb fucking homeer, I'll give you that. You're just plain ol' fucking dumb.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for admitting you are in fact a dumbfuck homer.

You say Reagor is another Desean like that's a bad thing. I'm pretty sure that's exactly what the Eagles were hoping when they drafted him that he could develop into an elite deep threat.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You say Reagor is another Desean like that's a bad thing. I'm pretty sure that's exactly what the Eagles were hoping when they drafted him that he could develop into an elite deep threat.

I’m not saying it’s a bad thing, I’m asking if they really needed 2 Desean Jackson’s out there if they are in a win now mode.

You are pumping up Pederson for 3 seasons and forgetting the 13 Payton had. As I stated no sane human is picking Pederson over Payton unless they are an eagle fan.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the Eagles could beat the Chiefs. I'd be worried about them against Ravens and 49ers. They have also historically really struggled with the Brees/Peyton Saints.

All other teams though I would expect the Eagles to beat.

Well the Eagles are 0-6 against Pete Carroll's Seahawks, but why let information and logic get in the way of a great thread?