• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles Vs Packers :Game Thread.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder what Chips thinking by leaving his starters in there at this point of the game?

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garbage time: December in Dallas.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, as of today ... what would you pick in Rd 1? A CB, a QB or something else?

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Any position on defense works. Could improve the DE position easily. We need another MLB badly. We need two new CB's and another safety. Wouldn't mind another WR as well. Can't see us drafting a QB unless Winston drops to us.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ILB or CB both with Speed.....We lack speed on our defense....our linebackers do not run well sideline to sideline....our Cb's can't run with anyone.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not a QB. I still think either Foles or Sanchez can work in this system. CB or safety should be top priority. I would look at a WR possibly at some point. I love Mathews and Maclin, but Cooper has exhausted me. How many years are left on shady's contract? I'm going to do some homework and figure some scenarios and look at possible drafts and FA.

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ILB and CB are the most urgent needs.

The way I see it:

1) CB
2) ILB
3) S

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Boy Andy Reid looked good today laying the Smack down on the Super bowl Champs!
Just sayin.

surprising stat out of that game is that the Chiefs - a Andy Reid coached Chiefs team - ran the ball 30 times and only passed it 16 times

Green Head

Formally Cape May Eagle
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well when you go into Lambeau field after a big Monday night game, you have a chance to get your assk kicked and that is what happened. I don't think the Eagles are this bad and I certainly don't think the Fudge Packers are that good. Lambau is a tough place to play and win and going against a Super bowl champion QB, you better bring your A game. I did not think the Eagles were going to win so I am not even that upset about it. I put an L in the column at the beginning of the season for this game, so I am not shocked at the outcome. A loss is a loss no matter the score. I also don't think the Eagles are not done by any means, they are 7-3 for fucks sake. I see them at 11-5 or 10-6 and from there on its anybody's game if they make the playoffs.

greenfever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with post above. Eagles flopped but they are not this bad and the packers aren't this good. We have a lot of work to do but we r by no means out of the game

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

I don't think posters on here were giving the Packers enough credit

This is the most truthful statement I have read so far and am only on page 11 but has been fun to see after all the comments all week on how week the Packer lines are and how because you sacked Newton like 9 times you would be to put Rodgers on his back.

The lines that looked week today would be those Eagle O and D lines

It has been a fun read so far but have a ways to go yet

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol its the second quarter sally, lets wait a bit before you start to do a happy dance.

Fact is rogers has been great, but neither of your lines have been the difference.

Rodgers wouldnt be the difference if he was on his ass all game. The great powerful Eagle D line with all the 30 some sacks was able to get 1 today.

That means the Packer O line did a great job and were able to even take a seat in the 4th quarter they did so good and was nice to let the back ups get some playing time.

I have not seen many other Eagle games have many other teams been able to play back ups in garbage time?

Green Head

Formally Cape May Eagle
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers wouldnt be the difference if he was on his ass all game. The great powerful Eagle D line with all the 30 some sacks was able to get 1 today.

That means the Packer O line did a great job and were able to even take a seat in the 4th quarter they did so good and was nice to let the back ups get some playing time.

I have not seen many other Eagle games have many other teams been able to play back ups in garbage time?
Yeah the Eagles last week.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rey, if there is a mobile/accurate passer that Chip likes, then QB.
Otherwise, in the 1st round, it's always BPA.
Fill weak spots in FA - CB, S, G (Tobin stunk it up today. He's a backup).
ILB is a concern, but at the end of the season, they will know if Ryans will be back, or if Smith can play.

Again - use Fa for holes, and draft BPA. Period.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When we don't get pass rush our secondary gets exposed. We need an upgrade everywhere in the secondary, Jenkins excluded.

Either McCoy is hurt or he's not the same player he used to be. He's lost his burst and lateral agility, he's still very young -- wasn't there reports early in the year McCoy was dealing with a toe issue, maybe turf toe. He just does not look good. Sanchez was off, the running game didn't go anywhere, we couldn't pass rush and we couldn't cover anybody. Absolutely pathetic performance.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lesson learned. Don't talk shit how good your team is or you think how good your team is. This is a true curbstomp to us. Hopefully this will quiet down the shit talk a bit. Congrats to GB for a nice kick in the ass and bringing some of our fanbase back to reality. We are still a couple of years away from being a true contender. Getting rid of our trash in Williams and Fletcher is a start.

Wow one who watches with open eyes I respect you sharing your thoughts this was the bet post I have read so far :clap:

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it was good that i started Aaron Rogers on my fantasy team today :noidea:

Is there a week you dont start him? I start him every week but the bye a few weeks back of course