• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles trying to extend Bradford!

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah lets extend a fuckin Disgrace of a Qb..2 blown knees, and a case of the Yips, a Complete utter Bust that we traded a winner Nick Foles and a 2nd rd pick for...yeah you get your dick hard over that one, sorry, i'll pass.

GritsandGravy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smoke screen. Probably leaked by front office to throw the league off the MM scent.:D

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah lets extend a fuckin Disgrace of a Qb..2 blown knees, and a case of the Yips, a Complete utter Bust that we traded a winner Nick Foles and a 2nd rd pick for...yeah you get your dick hard over that one, sorry, i'll pass.
Hey. In Chip We Trust, no?:scratch:

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford has all the tools. Wouldn't bother me either way.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he has all the tools since he was drafted....meanwhile 2 blown knees later and scared in the pocket dudes damged goods and we traded a winning QB and a 2nd rd pick for those damaged goods, now we wanna mortgage our future on this guy? WOW!

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he has all the tools since he was drafted....meanwhile 2 blown knees later and scared in the pocket dudes damged goods and we traded a winning QB and a 2nd rd pick for those damaged goods, now we wanna mortgage our future on this guy? WOW!

Huh?!?

The trade you suggest to get Mariota is what I call mortgaging the future. Not sure how you consider Bradford mortgaging the future.

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they extend Bradford this will be the first nail in Chips coffin.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shall we compare? Let's give Bradford a season under Chip's system before calling him damaged goods. Keep in mind he will have less to work with, meaning no Shady, Maclin, and D Jax like Foles MVP type season. I suspect he will do very well. I will even be willing to go a step further and say that he will be the "comeback player of the year."
I know you are heated up and all. I understand. Keep in mind that we are keeping Cox. Chip may very well deal Boykin, Mathis, and Kendricks, but in return we may get more picks or a player named Dion Jordan. He may get your guy Perriman with extra picks?
I'm relieved a bit knowing that this probably won't go down for MM. It has nothing to do with the guy. I like him. I think we have a few holes to fill.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh?!?

The trade you suggest to get Mariota is what I call mortgaging the future. Not sure how you consider Bradford mortgaging the future.
How do you figure? I'm not trading a single draft pick for Mariota other than #20 this year which your getting a 1st in return..Mariota...kendricks is out of here after this year anyway, bradford would be out of here and Cox...Sorry but i can replace a DE, i can't get a star QB that knows, and fits our system and can step in day 1 and start.

There is no fuckin Way I would extend bradford....if anything you wait till week 12 or 13 to extend him if at all.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
COMPARE what??? Bradford is damaged goods...HE wants to Quit! Dudes a quitter!

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you figure? I'm not trading a single draft pick for Mariota other than #20 this year which your getting a 1st in return..Mariota...kendricks is out of here after this year anyway, bradford would be out of here and Cox...Sorry but i can replace a DE, i can't get a star QB that knows, and fits our system and can step in day 1 and start.

So your argument is that we are trading good players because they will be out of here anyway? Come Wings you are not that blind over Mariota. If these are players that will not stick around why would a team trade for players they probably can't sign anyway?

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shall we compare? Let's give Bradford a season under Chip's system before calling him damaged goods. Keep in mind he will have less to work with, meaning no Shady, Maclin, and D Jax like Foles MVP type season. I suspect he will do very well. I will even be willing to go a step further and say that he will be the "comeback player of the year."
I know you are heated up and all. I understand. Keep in mind that we are keeping Cox. Chip may very well deal Boykin, Mathis, and Kendricks, but in return we may get more picks or a player named Dion Jordan. He may get your guy Perriman with extra picks?
I'm relieved a bit knowing that this probably won't go down for MM. It has nothing to do with the guy. I like him. I think we have a few holes to fill.
I'm pissed dude, been pissed since we traded for this Gimp! We gave up a 2nd rd pick and Foles for a Gimp that is a quitter...i can't swallow that one. if the reason was to move him for MM I get it, but for us to hitch our future to??? Makes me sick.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you fail to recognize about these players with contracts expiring is that they can be traded for picks during the draft. You can fill these holes where needed.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your argument is that we are trading good players because they will be out of here anyway? Come Wings you are not that blind over Mariota. If these are players that will not stick around why would a team trade for players they probably can't sign anyway?
Uhmm oh ok clearly your correct....That is why Kiko was brought in to take Kendricks job, that is why Boykin is being shopped....oh guess what, both guys are on last year of their deals. You don't see this?

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you fail to recognize about these players with contracts expiring is that they can be traded for picks during the draft. You can fill these holes where needed.
Hey genius do you know how to read? I said exactly that in 10 different threads over the last few weeks. No Shit they can be traded!

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pissed dude, been pissed since we traded for this Gimp! We gave up a 2nd rd pick and Foles for a Gimp that is a quitter...i can't swallow that one. if the reason was to move him for MM I get it, but for us to hitch our future to??? Makes me sick.
I get it... I'll wait to make judgement when this all settles. I'm a firm believer that our coach/GM knows what he is doing here. When he has hall of fame personnel backing his decisions, I have to agree. His system looks like it may be successful regardless who is throwing the ball. He can get his defense built with the draft, a WR, and OL.