• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles trying to extend Bradford!

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People think Bradford sucks? The guy played for the Rams when they were getting the first picks in the draft. With the keys to the Porsche he'd be great. I'm good with either MM or Bradford.

Who has a Porsche? Our receivers are Riley Cooper, Josh Huff and Jordan Mathews. Our o-line, well, we don't even know who our right guard is and our left side is approaching 35.

This thing looks more like a souped up Fiero.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me thinks that it is a gesture so that Cleveland will be interested in trading for him. So Chip takes that pick and package players and picks To gt MM. That's how this will play out. Stay calm and

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me thinks that it is a gesture so that Cleveland will be interested in trading for him. So Chip takes that pick and package players and picks To gt MM. That's how this will play out. Stay calm and

I didn't get to finish my statement: "Stay calm, and let this process play out"!
Then we will be able to see the big picture. Most of us believe in Chip and have confidence that he has plans to take us to the promise land.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who has a Porsche? Our receivers are Riley Cooper, Josh Huff and Jordan Mathews. Our o-line, well, we don't even know who our right guard is and our left side is approaching 35.

This thing looks more like a souped up Fiero.

So Mariota is going to succeed with it, but not Bradford??? Do you realize how moronic that thought is?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't get to finish my statement: "Stay calm, and let this process play out"!
Then we will be able to see the big picture. Most of us believe in Chip and have confidence that he has plans to take us to the promise land.

Apparently not. Chip loves him some Bradford and half of you are crying about having the best arm available in the league this offseason as our new starting QB.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Mariota is going to succeed with it, but not Bradford??? Do you realize how moronic that thought is?

Again, you fail to comprehend the idea that drafting MM is not a cure all, but rather, step one in a rebuilding process. No one thinks ANY QB is going to immediately catapult the Eagles to a Super Bowl. But you need one in this league to be heading in the right direction. We seemingly had one in Foles but Chip traded him for a guy who has not played in nearly two years, who won't be ready for opening day according to most reports, and who is one nice hit away from quitting the game.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, it's a new day I'm calm down... I had to turn off the lap top I was getting Bent last night! Now that I am calm, listen I don't doubt Bradfords ability as a healthy qb. I thought he was awesome coming out of college. But now we have vested stock in this guy, and what he has said, is he was close to quitting. What we know is he has had back to back ACL injuries on the same knee. This tells me that one more season ending injury and this dude is done. Not only that, he isn't even ready now, meaning Mark Sanchez will start the season. how ya like that?

djm

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am really not a fan of Sanchez at all. I think Bradford will start the season.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am really not a fan of Sanchez at all. I think Bradford will start the season.

He apparently won't be medically ready yet according to reporters. They are not expecting him to be ready for opening day. He has to learn a new offense and it sounds like he will not be able to participate in some of the early camps, which is why Tebow was signed.

And yet he wants a long term contract. It's kind of funny.

djm

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read somewhere that he was supposed to be ready in August. He is cleared to throw now so he will be able to participate in a limited roll.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, you fail to comprehend the idea that drafting MM is not a cure all, but rather, step one in a rebuilding process. No one thinks ANY QB is going to immediately catapult the Eagles to a Super Bowl. But you need one in this league to be heading in the right direction. We seemingly had one in Foles but Chip traded him for a guy who has not played in nearly two years, who won't be ready for opening day according to most reports, and who is one nice hit away from quitting the game.

You want to go backwards?? We aren't that far away. The offense will be good. The defense has the best corner it's had in years and if it adds another and any of the many young options back there step up it can compete. The front 7 is very good. Bennie Logan will take another step. And Kiko adds a coverage linebacker that we haven't had in years. That's going to really help on 3rd downs. And that's only if Bradford is good, if he's great we're a leading contender right away. And he has that talent.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read somewhere that he was supposed to be ready in August. He is cleared to throw now so he will be able to participate in a limited roll.

Multiple people from the Eagles have said he is on track to be ready by August. Iggloo may just want to be more scared about it than necessary. For what reason, I don't know.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you guys think that a guy who has never played in Chip's offense, who is returning from his second torn ACL in two years, who won't be on the field until August, is going to be able to start on opening day 3-4 weeks later?

Good luck with that. Again, most reporters who follow the Eagles say they are hearing Sanchez will likely have to start the season. I am not pulling this out of my ass.

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can bet there is no extension before the weekend. An extension would no doubt include a signing bonus which the Eagles would have to pay before any trade. I think this is more a move to save face if Chip can't seal the deal with Mariota.

GritsandGravy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want to go backwards?? We aren't that far away. The offense will be good. The defense has the best corner it's had in years and if it adds another and any of the many young options back there step up it can compete. The front 7 is very good. Bennie Logan will take another step. And Kiko adds a coverage linebacker that we haven't had in years. That's going to really help on 3rd downs. And that's only if Bradford is good, if he's great we're a leading contender right away. And he has that talent.

But If Sanchez has to play significant amount of time because Bradford is injured again, we are a mediocre at best team who might or might not get in the playoffs, but has no real shot at a SB.

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford is a rich man. He'll call the shots on where he plays in any contract extension with a no-trade clause to any team he doesn't want to play for. Andrew Luck is a established superstar in the NFL. He hasn't led the Colts to the SB after 3 years in the league. You guys believe a rookie QB or Bradford can do more than Luck?

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3