• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles trade Eric Rowe to Patriots for Josh Kline & 4th round pick

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howie Roseman would trade his wife for a draft pick if he could. This was not about Kline btw. He's reportedly already trying to trade Kline. It was about a conditional fourth rounder that can become a third, and apparently, the other pick he plans to get for dealing Kline to someone.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spot on
It seems only the fans are worried about the O-line
Really, really going to need protection for the first four
When TB come back not as much because he can get the ball out so fast

According to the article...they kept 10 OL on the 53 and Kline was not going to start thus expendable I guess.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is like Eric Rowe any good? Josh Kline was decidedly average.

Rowe needs reps and a staff that will give him time to develop ( down the road move him to safety) last year he got owed on National TV so they stopped working with him, he's a big corner and can cover but like I said needs reps and patients plus a system that wont leave him hanging...

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
System specific but if they traded him before the last NFL draft I bet they could've gotten a 2nd rounder out of him. This seems like a bad trade for the Eagles.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He was just a rookie last year, so hard to tell, but from a size-speed standpoint he has everything you want in a defensive back. He got torched by Megatron when he got into a game last season when the starter got hurt, but then he played as the starter for the end of the year and looked pretty good. It was puzzling frankly when he fell in the doghouse with new defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz.

I ultimately think he is a safety and Chip tried to play him at corner, which really set him back, but he is a promising young player IMO.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was just a rookie last year, so hard to tell, but from a size-speed standpoint he has everything you want in a defensive back. He got torched by Megatron when he got into a game last season when the starter got hurt, but then he played as the starter for the end of the year and looked pretty good. It was puzzling frankly when he fell in the doghouse with new defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz.

I ultimately think he is a safety and Chip tried to play him at corner, which really set him back, but he is a promising young player IMO.

Sounds like he might be worth a shot then. Thanks.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Kline is now off the table in this trade. Not sure if the trade is still on minus Kline or if it's voided.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Honestly who wasn't torched by Megatron?

Not sure I like this trade but BB knows something so we shall see.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rowe was on NE board before Philly picked him, that is when NE went with Richards. I look for him to play both CB/S and some ST. Sort of a Browner type role too, man up on bigger WR. Gotta see where he fits best. With both Ryan and Harmon FA next yr, look for Rowe to step into whoever is not back.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rowe was on NE board before Philly picked him, that is when NE went with Richards. I look for him to play both CB/S and some ST. Sort of a Browner type role too, man up on bigger WR. Gotta see where he fits best. With both Ryan and Harmon FA next yr, look for Rowe to step into whoever is not back.
Spot on CreepCreep. For sure Ryan or Harmon will not be back next year. Maybe niether?

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Kline is now off the table in this trade. Not sure if the trade is still on minus Kline or if it's voided.
ESPN's Adam Schefter reports OG Josh Kline is no longer a part of the Patriots/Eagles' Eric Rowe trade, and remains in New England.

That's a new one, as even Patriots coach Bill Belichick had commented on Rowe being part of the deal. Kline didn't fail a physical. He was simply removed from the deal by Philadelphia. It means Kline remains one of the primary reserves along New England's interior line, but perhaps the Pats will work to move him elsewhere. It's possible he could even be released.:suds:

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could have been the Eagles only wanting Kline if they could move either him or Wisniewski for a pick. So what's the trade now? Does the pick get higher or something?