• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles-Seahawks game thread.

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk about trolling, this guy was in here before halftime was done in that game, talking tons of crap. If the standards of Sports SportsHoopla are that that is considered inappropriate, he should be banned from the site because that's what he is about.

Dude, it's done with.

Trolling and such is on a board by board deal not a SportsHoopla wide thing.

We actually don't mind people coming in here and having fun. I suppose if it were continuous then the Mod might have to do something about it.

Sounds like that was the issue in some of the forums.

Iron Eagle

Nostril flare expert.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, I think we may need to trade Foles to move up and try for Mariota.

It'll take more than Foles. .....considering how Sanchez has done up to this point, I can't imagine Foles has a lot of value.

Mariotta is the obvious choice but that is a hefty price to move that far. ...Gotta look at other options.

Petty, Prescott, Hundley etc...

Last edited by a moderator:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk about trolling, this guy was in here before halftime was done in that game, talking tons of crap. If the standards of Sports SportsHoopla are that that is considered inappropriate, he should be banned from the site because that's what he is about.
You can't take a little kidding?

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles actually have a pretty dam good defense..... You guy's get good pressure upfront, did a great job stopping the run... I think Chip's style just leaves them out there so much if the O doesn't succeed... That's why I"m not a huge fan of the hurry up all the time... I think it hurts your overall ranking just from being out there so much... I left this game impressed with the Eagles D ... They had to be utterly exhausted late in the game though... Time of possession was WAY lopsided...

While there is validity to the point you brought up, in this Seahawks-Eagles match up in my opinion the crushing time of possession in the Seahawks' favor had more to do with the Seahawks great defense shutting down the Eagles O than any system that the Eagles O ran

Eagles could have been running a traditional huddle up offense and result would have been about the same

Seattle looks primed for another postseason run

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ha no that was not me go look the day of that game I was not near a computer until way after the game was over

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While there is validity to the point you brought up, in this Seahawks-Eagles match up in my opinion the crushing time of possession in the Seahawks' favor had more to do with the Seahawks great defense shutting down the Eagles O than any system that the Eagles O ran

Eagles could have been running a traditional huddle up offense and result would have been about the same

Seattle looks primed for another postseason run

Slowing it down though on offense and sustaining drives can help your D ... Chip might want to consider changing things up a little bit when facing tough defensive match-ups ... If the Eagles O get's grounded, so much pressure is put on your defense... it can have the opposite affect

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part of being a football genius is realizing how you run your offense effects your defense.

ErkTheJerk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awwww Fuck who let the Deadskin in???:fencing:

Wings! They officially changed their names to the Foreskins!

deadskins.jpg

:pound:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:omg: well played, my Eagles friends, well played...

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta gives these guys something to sharpen their teeth on .... It's Cowboy week ..