• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles-Seahawks game thread.

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna take me awhile to get over this one.....this one hurt.

True...

but to me this one hurts more... this one is really reminiscent of the San Francisco game... and frankly this one leaves a much dirtier taste in my mouth; pretty much because of the officiating.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks man, Hopefully we can cross paths again on the way to the big dance.

You bet... And yes that could possibly happen ... Beat the Cowboy's next week and you guy's are still in a great position.... GL ...

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do have something positive to say about the Eagles,granted the yards were not what you guys are used to against the Hawks but you guys do have a good line and the D played well,just a few pieces and you guys could be a juggernaut,some teams are like rock,paper,scissors,and the Hawks just are good at grinding out pass happy teams that go for big plays.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chip needs to get a QB who fits his system. I think he's a brilliant Offensive mind, but he needs that catalyst behind Center to get it all going. If that means trading up for Marcus Mariota then so be it. Would it cost a lot? Yip ... but it's a shame to have a guru like Chip and continue to trot out mediocre talent at the most pivotal Offensive position. We can continue to throw the Foles' and Sanchez' of the world out there and look just fine against mediocre teams, but until we get that guy behind Center we will always cap out against the better D's.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chip needs to get a QB who fits his system. I think he's a brilliant Offensive mind, but he needs that catalyst behind Center to get it all going. If that means trading up for Marcus Mariota then so be it. Would it cost a lot? Yip ... but it's a shame to have a guru like Chip and continue to trot out mediocre talent at the most pivotal Offensive position. We can continue to throw the Foles' and Sanchez' of the world out there and look just fine against mediocre teams, but until we get that guy behind Center we will always cap out against the better D's.
Well said bro, well said.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, I think we may need to trade Foles to move up and try for Mariota.

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well said indeed.....

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yeah, couldnt agree more. Its a shame to have to watch this team with Sanchez at QB

its not nearly on Seattles level, but the Eagles defense is wayyyyyy better than this time last season, id love to see this team with a legit QB behind center, even though i think Foles can be a solid NFL starter, you really need a mobile QB in this system. Its amazing how many times they run the read option when the defense knows theres zero chance the QB is keeping it

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:agree: Don't know how he gets one. I don't see how he can trade enough chips (no pun intended) to get up that high. The Skins traded up from #6 to #2 to get RG3. Maybe trading for Kap or RG3? I don't know. I agree that Foles is to slow and Sanchez isn't good enough. Just beat Dallas next week, and see how far we can go.
We have to get at least 1 starting CB and S in FA, so we can draft BPA. Otherwise the D is good enough. I was disappointed in shady. He isn't a tough runner. Great in space, but not tough. We have to convert 3rd downs, and that was the difference today.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: Don't know how he gets one. I don't see how he can trade enough chips (no pun intended) to get up that high. The Skins traded up from #6 to #2 to get RG3. Maybe trading for Kap or RG3? I don't know. I agree that Foles is to slow and Sanchez isn't good enough. Just beat Dallas next week, and see how far we can go.
We have to get at least 1 starting CB and S in FA, so we can draft BPA. Otherwise the D is good enough. I was disappointed in shady. He isn't a tough runner. Great in space, but not tough. We have to convert 3rd downs, and that was the difference today.

i like McCoy, but I hope he realizes hes not nearly as important to this team as he probably thinks he is. How many times has this team done fine and gotten huge games from Bryce Brown last year, and earlier this year when Sproles was bailing him out and winning games by himself almost

for every awesome run or runs McCoy breaks off, he dances around and turns a 2nd and 4 into a 3rd and 9. How many times tonight did Chip run on 2nd down and 5 or 6 only to have McCoy lose yards or get no yards. Seattle isn't unbeatable, (they have lost 4 times this season), but your gonna gonna win games when your constantly putting your backup QB in 3rd and long situations

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Eagles win this game, then the fans will be talking Super Bowl.
Let's Go Eagles.

The Eagle fans were talking Super Bowl before the Packer put a 50 burger on the Eagles a few weeks back. They would have to some how win in GB before they could even think of the SB

Taz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First thing the eagles have to do is figure how to get the officals on their payroll. :bawling:

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like McCoy, but I hope he realizes hes not nearly as important to this team as he probably thinks he is. How many times has this team done fine and gotten huge games from Bryce Brown last year, and earlier this year when Sproles was bailing him out and winning games by himself almost

for every awesome run or runs McCoy breaks off, he dances around and turns a 2nd and 4 into a 3rd and 9. How many times tonight did Chip run on 2nd down and 5 or 6 only to have McCoy lose yards or get no yards. Seattle isn't unbeatable, (they have lost 4 times this season), but your gonna gonna win games when your constantly putting your backup QB in 3rd and long situations
I agree 100%....actually I believe I would include Shady and some draft picks to move up if we are in fact going after Mariota.....I'll say this....if we are hitching our future to Mariota, this front office better hit a home run with free agency, and with our mid round selections.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck the rest of the way, we certainly wish we had that defense...

Eagles actually have a pretty dam good defense..... You guy's get good pressure upfront, did a great job stopping the run... I think Chip's style just leaves them out there so much if the O doesn't succeed... That's why I"m not a huge fan of the hurry up all the time... I think it hurts your overall ranking just from being out there so much... I left this game impressed with the Eagles D ... They had to be utterly exhausted late in the game though... Time of possession was WAY lopsided...

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagle fans were talking Super Bowl before the Packer put a 50 burger on the Eagles a few weeks back. They would have to some how win in GB before they could even think of the SB

You must not like these guys very much as evidenced by your continual reminders of that game.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like Pete Carrol, Chip Kelly will be hoisting a Lombardi in the future. Your team reminds me of the 2012 Seahawks..... minus the hurry up offense.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle team record of almost 42 minutes in TOP.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Talk about trolling, this guy was in here before halftime was done in that game, talking tons of crap. If the standards of Sports SportsHoopla are that that is considered inappropriate, he should be banned from the site because that's what he is about.