• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles post game 2

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya think? Oh happy 19th pick. I'm sure Davis will improve markedly year 2 but seriously took this long to figure out you want to maybe rethink it...Mr LB head coach?

Seriously disappointed in RR and crew on how they handled the LBing core, after drafting a rookie and then not providing smart depth by the start of games

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's realistic to assume RR will bring in a bridge vet QB for next year.

Be interesting to see who he goes after.

No way he can enter his 3rd year with only TH and a rookie QB, this fan base won't tolerate or be patient enuff for 2 more years of losing while the rook develops.

Not to mention how savvy the FO will have to be to keep all the players in his core group for another 3 years together

Can't emphasize enuff how important this next draft will be for RR and co and this franchise to roster build effectively and cost efficiently.

Wrong move for RR to not draft a rookie QB simultaneously at a value worthy spot

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we draft a QB in the 1st round, and start the season with TH, Allen and the rookie on the roster...

There will be a few on here clamoring for the rookie to start even though they will talk the talk for about 2 minutes that we should let him develop.
you are right 100% because the second you mention" patience" the melt downs begin

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are right 100% because the second you mention" patience" the melt downs begin
I got a feeling that we will be sporting a new name (that half the fanbase will hate) and a new rookie QB (that might not be ready, but he is the "future") and we are gonig to let walk some guys that shouldnt be leaving.

SO... the usual aside from a new name

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are still a fan after 20+ years of Snyder you have exercised some patience.

I don't think any QB coming out in this years draft is ready to start.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a feeling that we will be sporting a new name (that half the fanbase will hate) and a new rookie QB (that might not be ready, but he is the "future") and we are gonig to let walk some guys that shouldnt be leaving.

SO... the usual aside from a new name
you are 100% right . some fans want BS out the door so fast it will make your head swim and then will follow up with payne . for draft picks . then they want to gut drafts on watson or reach for a qb in round one .

and when that happens and it fails then its fire the coach for doing what they advocated for

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are 100% right . some fans want BS out the door so fast it will make your head swim and then will follow up with payne . for draft picks . then they want to gut drafts on watson or reach for a qb in round one .

and when that happens and it fails then its fire the coach for doing what they advocated for

Who wants BS and Paybe out the dokr so fast it will make your head swim?

Nobody.

Who wants to gut drafts on Watson?

Again, nobody.

I might be the only person who is ok with slightly reaching for a qb in round one. But unlike you, I also am not prone to hysterics. I also, for example, said I dont follow college football at all, so there is absolutely nothing in my postings that has or will suggest that RR should be fired if he does reach for a qb in round one, and that rookie struggles.

Calm down.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who wants BS and Paybe out the dokr so fast it will make your head swim?

Nobody.

Who wants to gut drafts on Watson?

Again, nobody.

I might be the only person who is ok with slightly reaching for a qb in round one. But unlike you, I also am not prone to hysterics. I also, for example, said I dont follow college football at all, so there is absolutely nothing in my postings that has or will suggest that RR should be fired if he does reach for a qb in round one, and that rookie struggles.

Calm down.
Do I need to go over who advocated for this ? How many “he ain’t worth 18 mil “ posts do I need to pull ? Trades to move up including Payne or getting DW including gutting drafts and giving up Payne ?
Maybe just maybe you should go back and read them ? Since your memory has failed

And I can get you to melt down in about 20 internet seconds by mentioning several topics

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do I need to go over who advocated for this ? How many “he ain’t worth 18 mil “ posts do I need to pull ? Trades to move up including Payne or getting DW including gutting drafts and giving up Payne ?
Maybe just maybe you should go back and read them ? Since your memory has failed

And I can get you to melt down in about 20 internet seconds by mentioning several topics

I think you do need to go over who advocated for this. I’d like you to be my bitch, yes, and offer me a catalogue of exactly everybody who ever catalogued all that you said they did, please.

Thanks in advance.

Have it done in the next twenty minutes.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you do need to go over who advocated for this. I’d like you to be my bitch, yes, and offer me a catalogue of exactly everybody who ever catalogued all that you said they did, please.

Thanks in advance.

Have it done in the next twenty minutes.
So you admit you are wrong about it . That your one brush fits all is exaggerated Crap . That your memory is faulty . Glad you can man up

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not looking to trade Payne, but at the time I did post that if Payne could help land us Watson I would do it. Doesn't matter. Watson doesn't want to be here, and in actuality neither does Payne........or Scherff.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not looking to trade Payne, but at the time I did post that if Payne could help land us Watson I would do it. Doesn't matter. Watson doesn't want to be here, and in actuality neither does Payne........or Scherff.
Whats odd is, when we do have good players that actually want to be here.. we lowball them and play the franchise tag game until they eventually dont want to be here any more.

And the players that DO want to come here are the ones on the tail end of their career looking to make one more payday before they roll of into the sunset.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats odd is, when we do have good players that actually want to be here.. we lowball them and play the franchise tag game until they eventually dont want to be here any more.

And the players that DO want to come here are the ones on the tail end of their career looking to make one more payday before they roll of into the sunset.
This is true. I can't remember the last time we won a game without Scherff. Payne and Allen gotta fix that. We will get pennies on the dollar for Payne right now.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you admit you are wrong about it . That your one brush fits all is exaggerated Crap . That your memory is faulty . Glad you can man up

I dont have the foggiest idea what you are blubbering on about here, but if you’d like to call that a win on your part, have at it choochi.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont have the foggiest idea what you are blubbering on about here, but if you’d like to call that a win on your part, have at it choochi.
Nope not a win

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, not a win. Cool. Whatever.