• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles Chargers Gameday Thread

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
defense is embarrassing. This team won't be contenders for atleast another year or 2. I'd almost rather see them finish with 4-6 wins again, so they can stock up on a lot of defensive talent

pull this one out, Chiefs should be a win, that's 3-0 start.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what's worse, our secondary or the offensive line (especially the left side).

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, let's see if Rivers can redeem himself and drive for a game winning FG.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pull this one out, Chiefs should be a win, that's 3-0 start.

pull this one out? LOL

Chargers fumbled twice inside the 10 yard line, the game really shouldn't been this close. Eagles got their ass kicked today.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would hardly call this an ass kicking. Both our teams have shit defenses.

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team still sucks

and that's because theres almost zero talent on Defense

Vick might be flashy and capable of the big play, but more often than not, he stalls drives because he still can't read defenses and he is terribly inaccurate

case in point, DeSean blows by defender and has an easy 6, and Vicks throw is horribly out of bounds

I agree the D stinks and will be like this all year

However, that ball by Vick was not "horribly out of bounds" Jackson should have caught that in bounds. I have seen numerous other receivers make those catches even receivers with less talent than Jackson

Jackson wasn't paying attention to where he was on the sideline. He also should have made the catch later in the game when it was slightly overthrown. And he should not have gotten a penalty at the end although I don't think it would have mattered. With this defense San Diego would have scored no matter what.

Vick in my opinion played a good game today and he wasn't "flashy" at all. He was sharp with the majority of his passes. I did not see him stall drives.

The defense lost this game and to a lesser degree Jackson lost this game.

To say Vick lost the game is inaccurate.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chargers had the ball for 40 minutes!

Vick actualy did well today. He led the Eagles to score 30 points,despite only having the ball for 20 minutes. However,the score was closer than it could have been due to the Chargers turning the ball over twice in the red zone. With our defense, we will need to get an early lead in every game just to have a chance.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sucks..... There was coverage break down all day long, they made Rivers look like a Pro Bowl QB all day!

Reid is gonna come in Thursday and hang 40 on this defense....

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree the D stinks and will be like this all year

However, that ball by Vick was not "horribly out of bounds" Jackson should have caught that in bounds. I have seen numerous other receivers make those catches even receivers with less talent than Jackson

Jackson wasn't paying attention to where he was on the sideline. He also should have made the catch later in the game when it was slightly overthrown. And he should not have gotten a penalty at the end although I don't think it would have mattered. With this defense San Diego would have scored no matter what.

Vick in my opinion played a good game today and he wasn't "flashy" at all. He was sharp with the majority of his passes. I did not see him stall drives.

The defense lost this game and to a lesser degree Jackson lost this game.

To say Vick lost the game is inaccurate.

only I never said Vick lost the game, learn to read

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sucks..... There was coverage break down all day long, they made Rivers look like a Pro Bowl QB all day!

Reid is gonna come in Thursday and hang 40 on this defense....

I also am dreading what Manning is going to do to this Eagles D especially since I live in the Denver area so I have to listen to these bozo bandwagon fans here in Denver

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No ur not dreaming.....because Vick and chip are thinking the same thing about their defense. The score might be 65 to 57.....Denver

Frizzle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We couldn't cover for a dam this afternoon.

our LB's can't drop back in coverage.... and well our secondary is just horrible.

I still believe we will be a 6-10 team. Hopefully this coming off season we will address the D more through the draft, and free agency. Heard today about moving Williams to Safety, at least he might be willing to hit... unlike nate Allen.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still believe we will be a 6-10 team. Hopefully this coming off season we will address the D more through the draft, and free agency.

It would have to a perfect set up for the Birds to get a high draft pick and to be able to get more picks for the depth and starters there gonna need for this defense.....

boltfan72

ex-Charger fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chargers can be up 35-0 and still choke the game away.

Eagles 43

Chargers 21

This thing wont be close.

SKOOOOOO EAGLES!!

Well it shouldn't have been close, but those two redzone fumbles by Gates and Mathews prevented the blowout.

Now if there were only a defensive version of Chip Kelly....