• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eaglas Broncos game Predictions

grim rpr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning will pass more often as the eagles have the ability to put up points with a great receiver and leagues best rusher.

Manning goes for 400+ yards and 4 TD's
Our defense holds Eagles running back to less than 65 yards rushing
Our defense puts up 5 sacks
We put up more than 40 points

grim rpr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry meant EAGLES , typing too fast lol

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning will pass more often as the eagles have the ability to put up points with a great receiver and leagues best rusher.

Was listening to Eagle reporter on nfl net this morn and he was kinda dissing Broncos and although he says Eagles will prob lose he says it will be closer than people think. He went on to say,If Denver takes away Shady and running gm, then DeSean will make them pay and visa versa. That pisses me off that he insinuates that Denver can`t do both. I think they hold McCoy to around 100 "total" yds and Jackson gets "jammed" and frustrated and has horrible day and gives Denver 30 yds in tantrum penalty yds and Denver wins 45- 10 with the D getting 4 turnovers ( one pk 6 and one safety included) and Manning throws 3 tds and the rbs total another 140ish between them!! He ( reporter) got to me. Can ya tell?:lol:

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was listening to Eagle reporter on nfl net this morn and he was kinda dissing Broncos and although he says Eagles will prob lose he says it will be closer than people think. He went on to say,If Denver takes away Shady and running gm, then DeSean will make them pay and visa versa. That pisses me off that he insinuates that Denver can`t do both. I think they hold McCoy to around 100 "total" yds and Jackson gets "jammed" and frustrated and has horrible day and gives Denver 30 yds in tantrum penalty yds and Denver wins 45- 10 with the D getting 4 turnovers ( one pk 6 and one safety included) and Manning throws 3 tds and the rbs total another 140ish between them!! He ( reporter) got to me. Can ya tell?:lol:

Eh, don't let reporters get to you. We picked a similar score, though. I think the Broncos are going to open one this week. I've got 45-17 Broncos. Ironically enough, I've got a pick-6 by the D and I'm going to go ahead and say it's going to be #59 who pulls it off. This time he crosses the goal line, ball firmly tucked away!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say Vick doesn't make it through this game. He was already hobbling last game and the speed of the Broncos linebackers is going to limit his ability to actually take off running like he wants to.

Honestly I think the defense has a smilar game plan against the Eagles that they just had against the Raiders. Stop the run and put man coverage on their best receiver with either Champ or DRC. Make the Eagles beat us with a passing game.

Offensively I think it will be similar again with the quick passes to start off the game then take a few shots down the field. The run game should find similar success again.

So actual predictions I would say Broncos win 42-17. I think once again they start out hot and put this game away quickly. I think we finally have an Osweiler sighting on the field. He doesn't do much more than hand it off but hey good to see him out there.

Defensively I think we force 2 fumbles and add an interception for the night. Instead of a pick-6 I am going to say one of the fumbles is returned for a touchdown with Big Vick being the man returning it. Always love when the big guys get a moment in the spotlight.

grim rpr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the philly reporters get paid for what again? :laugh3:

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow...a lot of really close predictions here

grim rpr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Damn I got close... We held the best running back in football in 2013 to like 73 yards and I said 65..
Manning did go for 4 TDs but we took him out too early to hit 400 yards
Dont know how many sacks we had but Ayers and Phillips look great, Phillips great replacement for Dumberville
We did put up more than 40 points !

We were all pretty close on a lot of our numbers, keep this thing rolling

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I called Vick not making it through the game!

Also called the Osweiler sighting.

Way off on my turnovers though. I guess the Giants game spoiled us a bit with getting so many turnovers I thought we could do it again.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes! A Derek Wolfe Sighting!!!!

Would like to see him get more sacks now. Phillips had one, and Ayers+Woodyard split.

This should be very interesting when Miller returns :nod:

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and I LOVE the way we killed the last 4:35 on the game clock. THAT'S how to finish a game!