• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

EA NCAA FOOTBALL returning!?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that is all they are going to do is repaint Madden, they can keep it off the shelf. NCAA always had things like: momentum meter, crowd impact, impact players and things that separated it from Madden in such a positive way. I hate Madden and don’t want to play a college version of it. The team used for NCAA football truly cared about the product, gameplay, authenticity, and pageantry. It totally showed in the final product.
I meant with the licensing, etc. I agree, I don't want the Madden game with just the EA NCAA FOOTBALL title (well, i'd still take it) but I always liked how NCAA was different and it was always better. I never played madden much when the college football game was available.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I meant with the licensing, etc. I agree, I don't want the Madden game with just the EA NCAA FOOTBALL title (well, i'd still take it) but I always liked how NCAA was different and it was always better. I never played madden much when the college football game was available.
Did you know the team that made the NCAA games are now making Madden Mobile? Ask them if they rather be making their own take on college football or working on that garbage. Although I hear an issue is a lot more money is made off the mobile game with transactions etc. So who knows if EA rather give people a good product or more garbage.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you have any links to this buzz or is it just you wishful thinking?

FWIW, this year's Madden (Madden 20), will let you play a select few colleges in one of its modes

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One customizable thing I hope the add the next time they release a game is.... customizing the post season. Allow us in the preseason to pick what style of post season we want, pre-BCS bowl system, BCS, playoff... but let us pick how many teams we can have in the playoffs.

I think that along with the Madden engine and at least keeping everything else from NCAA 14 the same would be fucking sweet.

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One customizable thing I hope the add the next time they release a game is.... customizing the post season. Allow us in the preseason to pick what style of post season we want, pre-BCS bowl system, BCS, playoff... but let us pick how many teams we can have in the playoffs.

I think that along with the Madden engine and at least keeping everything else from NCAA 14 the same would be fucking sweet.

Full blown FCS playoff, 24 teams, would be pretty damn cool

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Full blown FCS playoff, 24 teams, would be pretty damn cool

It would. But I am fine as long as the game allows you to customize the playoff with how many teams as you want...4, 6, 8, 10,...130, I don't care.

Something needs to be done about the controls or whatever too, using the Madden engine may fix that though. But my user on NCAA14 constantly stops on his own off the snap on running plays. I don't get it. I will pick who I want them to go after (QB or RB) and no matter walk they will just stand there after beating the line instead of tackling someone with the ball. And it isn't its a zone read that is causing the pause, which shouldn't matter anyway... tackle both of them, fuck dude.

jwolt92

Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would. But I am fine as long as the game allows you to customize the playoff with how many teams as you want...4, 6, 8, 10,...130, I don't care.

Something needs to be done about the controls or whatever too, using the Madden engine may fix that though. But my user on NCAA14 constantly stops on his own off the snap on running plays. I don't get it. I will pick who I want them to go after (QB or RB) and no matter walk they will just stand there after beating the line instead of tackling someone with the ball. And it isn't its a zone read that is causing the pause, which shouldn't matter anyway... tackle both of them, fuck dude.

I've had a lot of problems recently with the gameplay. Mostly with the dive controls and other random general issues.

I still love playing it but damn my 360 sounds like a damn lawn mower after about 30 minutes of playing.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had a lot of problems recently with the gameplay. Mostly with the dive controls and other random general issues.

I still love playing it but damn my 360 sounds like a damn lawn mower after about 30 minutes of playing.

I haven't really had any problems other than not being able to fully user my user.

Also, are you not allowed to download teams or rosters any more?

jwolt92

Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't really had any problems other than not being able to fully user my user.

Also, are you not allowed to download teams or rosters any more?

I can't simply because my 360 won't connect to the internet, but I've heard that you still can

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't simply because my 360 won't connect to the internet, but I've heard that you still can

then I must not remember how to do it lol. I was checking around on the game, but couldn't figure it out and I have already done it before by bringing in UNO (Nebraska Omaha) as well as a Creighton football team.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I put Benoit Benjamin at QB.

My dynasty is with Nebraska and I switched conferences around so that every conference had ten teams... I put UNO and Creighton in the Big 8 lol. Putting the PAC at their original ten, as well as the Big Ten and SEC. I basically went off of the 1995 structures of the conferences given that was the last year of the Big 8. I moved some around obviously, I think I moved Miami from the Big East to the ACC (since they only had 9 then) and put Penn St in the Big East to replace them, don't remember who the other teams I put in there were. Brought back the SWC too... they are C-USA in this game. Since the SWC had 8 members at the time, I think I put Arkansas back in there and added Memphis lol. But again, without looking, I am not entirely sure of the conferences other than the Big Ten, SEC, Big 8, and Pac-10.

I am on season three of this and UNO and Creighton are still on the bottom lol, Creighton ironically doing better than UNO overall. I am honestly not sure if UNO has even won a game in the 3 seasons lol, if so, it was probably against an FCS opponent. I do remember that Creighton beat Colorado one year.

lostnite66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually went to college at UNO starting in 1984. Only lasted 3 semesters, the I joined the Navy. I did go to some of their games, even some JV games. And I did see Benoit Benjamin play in person at a Depaul- Creighton game my father took me to. Seems like many lifetimes ago.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone looking into this Maximum Football deal? Game is only made by 3 people. Doesn’t look great, but for a game made by 3 people is pretty remarkable. At least they have made their game better unlike Madden.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope this works out I remember when I used to run my school then save the draft class and when I play franchise mode on Madden I would upload that class to play in the NFL. It was pretty cool I would like to do that again.

batchaps4me

Trolley conductor in Mr. Rogers' neighborhood.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TBH I don't think there will be an customizable roster function at first. That was one area of legal culpability that helped end the series. Once a rule is put in place that allows for players to license their likeness, it will be on like Donkey Kong then.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now all you need is 500 for the console. Im guess it won't be released on anything earlier than PS5 or XSX.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you can go without the playoffs. Those computerized student athletes have enough on their plates without the extra games. Plus all the racial slurs that are sure to occur after a loss.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope this works out I remember when I used to run my school then save the draft class and when I play franchise mode on Madden I would upload that class to play in the NFL. It was pretty cool I would like to do that again.
those were the good old days...