• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

EA NCAA FOOTBALL 14 question

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep still play this game. Yep still the best Football game out there.

Had a question to anyone who had played it thought. For custom conferences, can you add say 2 teams to the Big 12 and create a Big 12 title game? Or can you only add two teams and unable to add conference title games to conferences without them?

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure you can add 4 teams and make it 14 teams. Not sure if you can do anymore than 14 though.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure you can add 4 teams and make it 14 teams. Not sure if you can do anymore than 14 though.
Yeah but can you make it a conference championship game?

IE add 2 teams to the Big 12 and make the conference have a conference championship game?

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but can you make it a conference championship game?

IE add 2 teams to the Big 12 and make the conference have a conference championship game?
Actually playing a dynasty with NDSU as we speak.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually playing a dynasty with NDSU as we speak.
how'd you get them? I never down the dynasty build because I thinyou need XBOX LIve and I no longer have that...

I just started a dynasty with Wyoming and planned on moving them to the Big12 in a couple years....But didn't know if you could add CCG's or how authentic it looks? I remember hearing the conference logo actually gets placed on the field and uniforms.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AWESOME THANKS!!!
No problem. Still annoyed there is no playoffs. Also just in the middle of the coaching carousel. Really think they could have done so much more here. Like tell which jobs you would be interested in and be courted etc. Really falls flat after a while.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how'd you get them? I never down the dynasty build because I thinyou need XBOX LIve and I no longer have that...

I just started a dynasty with Wyoming and planned on moving them to the Big12 in a couple years....But didn't know if you could add CCG's or how authentic it looks? I remember hearing the conference logo actually gets placed on the field and uniforms.
Oh yea man it is totally legit. I always start as an OC just because it feels more authentic working your way up. Logos appear on the field I believe, I am an independent at the moment. I took over Idaho because no one will miss them.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish you had a damn PS3, online dynasty is so much fun. Was in a league with like 8 people one time and it was awesome. Better than a fantasy football league for me. But whenever you use a custom playbook like the game freezes, and for someone like me that screws me. I've put in probably near 2-3 hours of work on my playbook. Without it I am a mediocre player.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yea man it is totally legit. I always start as an OC just because it feels more authentic working your way up. Logos appear on the field I believe, I am an independent at the moment. I took over Idaho because no one will miss them.
I have always tried to stick with a team as HC for 60 years (the max amount of seasons I believe), but always find myself with no challenge using the big schools. So I wanted to start from ground up and thought id take Wyoming and work my way into a conference...

I'd be Idaho because they are so bad and it might be a challenge, but icant stand the Kibbie Dome.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have always tried to stick with a team as HC for 60 years (the max amount of seasons I believe), but always find myself with no challenge using the big schools. So I wanted to start from ground up and thought id take Wyoming and work my way into a conference...

I'd be Idaho because they are so bad and it might be a challenge, but icant stand the Kibbie Dome.
The NDSU team I picked was just as bad as an Idaho type team. Bummed out they didn't use the tiny dome, would be more realistic. Instead they used the Alamo dome and have Texas San Antonio crap slapped everywhere. Drives me nuts.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NDSU team I picked was just as bad as an Idaho type team. Bummed out they didn't use the tiny dome, would be more realistic. Instead they used the Alamo dome and have Texas San Antonio crap slapped everywhere. Drives me nuts.
Yeah I am very picky on teams I pick....wont pick teams who use NFL stadiums as their home field, wont use teams with off campus stadiums.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I am very picky on teams I pick....wont pick teams who use NFL stadiums as their home field, wont use teams with off campus stadiums.
It ticks me off they never added a revenue system. Like earn money playing tough teams, build up the stadium, facilities, recruiting, etc. Could have done some much with a next gen game. Ticks me off.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It ticks me off they never added a revenue system. Like earn money playing tough teams, build up the stadium, facilities, recruiting, etc. Could have done some much with a next gen game. Ticks me off.
That would be awesome.

Now that I know you can make CCG's I may take a Big12 team and add two teams to get that CCG.....Biggest reason I never liked choosing Big 12 teams was there was no CCG.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be awesome.

Now that I know you can make CCG's I may take a Big12 team and add two teams to get that CCG.....Biggest reason I never liked choosing Big 12 teams was there was no CCG.
Best thing that came out of all of this conference screw around is the custom conference deal on NCAA. Biggest disappointment is they took out conference invites. If you were a small team and made regional sense, so if I was Troy they would boot Kentucky and let you join.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best thing that came out of all of this conference screw around is the custom conference deal on NCAA. Biggest disappointment is they took out conference invites. If you were a small team and made regional sense, so if I was Troy they would boot Kentucky and let you join.
I do wish they would still do the conference invite. Made it feel like an accomplishment if you built up a bad program.