• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty MBBRL... Do we dare?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are getting to the end of the 2014 season... I am up to be commish here as I have some ideas to make this an amazing league... It does not need to be MBBRL community, although they all should get first priority as we all know we will be active owners and active on the boards...

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are getting to the end of the 2014 season... I am up to be commish here as I have some ideas to make this an amazing league... It does not need to be MBBRL community, although they all should get first priority as we all know we will be active owners and active on the boards...

I believe the prevailing thoughts on this was that if it is going to be MBBRL then we've got a lot of things to consider on how to structure it to fit the main ideals.
However, you, or anyone else for that matter can most surely start your own, unaffiliated with the MBBRL, in which case, it can be setup however you see fit.

Anyone else out there please feel free to correct me if that's not the way we last left it

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe the prevailing thoughts on this was that if it is going to be MBBRL then we've got a lot of things to consider on how to structure it to fit the main ideals.
However, you, or anyone else for that matter can most surely start your own, unaffiliated with the MBBRL, in which case, it can be setup however you see fit.

Anyone else out there please feel free to correct me if that's not the way we last left it

Im 100 per cent behind Treff that is where we left it..