• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks fellas!

Happy to get my first MBBRL championship and glad that last nights chaos didn’t prevent D1 from coming to a close for the year.

The tension is building to a head in a couple $$ leagues I’m in.

If there are already league rules for this scenario, then go by the league rules. If no league rules are in place, then I think that all impacted final week matchups should be declared a tie and the finalists split the money evenly. I guess the tricky thing is agreeing on whether a matchup was significantly impacted enough. If you are trailing by 20 and have Josh Allen, you have a chance to win. But if someone were trailing by 60, then he needed a miracle and it doesn't seem fair for that person to get half the prize money.

What are the facts in your leagues? I'm a lawyer, so I love analyzing rule interpretation disputes and suggesting a fair solution.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there are already league rules for this scenario, then go by the league rules. If no league rules are in place, then I think that all impacted final week matchups should be declared a tie and the finalists split the money evenly. I guess the tricky thing is agreeing on whether a matchup was significantly impacted enough. If you are trailing by 20 and have Josh Allen, you have a chance to win. But if someone were trailing by 60, then he needed a miracle and it doesn't seem fair for that person to get half the prize money.

What are the facts in your leagues? I'm a lawyer, so I love analyzing rule interpretation disputes and suggesting a fair solution.
One league I’m up 19 and all my guys are finished. He has Chase. I already offered to just split it. Which was not met with what I was hoping. Lol

The other is more complicated as the winner of the league Super Bowl (week 17) is not necessarily the overall winner. (I lost 1246 to 1265 in the SB) Total money winner wins the league. Which could be any of say four people depending on a lot of things. Yardage league, IDP and ppr. Guy who is in first in points has Burrow. Same guy is tied with me for our division(I’m second in points). We play our entire division on odd weeks. He will go 0-3 without Burrow, giving me the division and eliminating him from overall money winner. I’ve offered to have our three in division matchups moved to next week along with the two out of division matchups that are on the remaining schedule. (We play to the end in this league for points and regular season matchups). I don’t want to win on account of Hamlin’s tragedy. But I don’t know how else I can be more accommodating.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One league I’m up 19 and all my guys are finished. He has Chase. I already offered to just split it. Which was not met with what I was hoping. Lol

The other is more complicated as the winner of the league Super Bowl (week 17) is not necessarily the overall winner. (I lost 1246 to 1265 in the SB) Total money winner wins the league. Which could be any of say four people depending on a lot of things. Yardage league, IDP and ppr. Guy who is in first in points has Burrow. Same guy is tied with me for our division(I’m second in points). We play our entire division on odd weeks. He will go 0-3 without Burrow, giving me the division and eliminating him from overall money winner. I’ve offered to have our three in division matchups moved to next week along with the two out of division matchups that are on the remaining schedule. (We play to the end in this league for points and regular season matchups). I don’t want to win on account of Hamlin’s tragedy. But I don’t know how else I can be more accommodating.
you most certainly cant

stand up guy @broncosmitty you are...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you most certainly cant

stand up guy @broncosmitty you are...
Thanks bar.

I love fantasy football. It makes the season so much more fun. And this complicated league is older than I am. In person draft, every year. I know everyone very well. But there is a limit to my hobby competitive level. Lol

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks bar.

I love fantasy football. It makes the season so much more fun. And this complicated league is older than I am. In person draft, every year. I know everyone very well. But there is a limit to my hobby competitive level. Lol

Main money league: over (loser had nobody left after Sunday)
D1: Smitty
D2:
Old School:
^^Harold has a good argument for both being called in his favor.
KOTF: SP and Femurov is quite the doozy with Chase vs Higgins + point lead.

My home keeper: leader was done on Sunday (91.33)… other guy (89.85) with Mixon and Gabe Davis … PPR.
Both are Bills fans too, as is the commish (I can take credit for all three)

Nothing like the in person draft. We used to gather for my main league but the world got too wide. One guy has an 12 hour time difference. Slow drafts can get tricky.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Main money league: over (loser had nobody left after Sunday)
D1: Smitty
D2:
Old School:
^^Harold has a good argument for both being called in his favor.
KOTF: SP and Femurov is quite the doozy with Chase vs Higgins + point lead.

My home keeper: leader was done on Sunday (91.33)… other guy (89.85) with Mixon and Gabe Davis … PPR.
Both are Bills fans too, as is the commish (I can take credit for all three)

Nothing like the in person draft. We used to gather for my main league but the world got too wide. One guy has an 12 hour time difference. Slow drafts can get tricky.
I do love that we draft in person. It’s my Uncles one thing he hosts every year. But he switched to the Saturday before Labor Day a few years ago. Now I have to take the day off. And the shit takes like 5-6 hours because he’s stubborn and “needs” to manually add all the picks to rosters as we go. He’s also disgustingly competitive, so I enjoy beating him without mercy.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do love that we draft in person. It’s my Uncles one thing he hosts every year. But he switched to the Saturday before Labor Day a few years ago. Now I have to take the day off. And the shit takes like 5-6 hours because he’s stubborn and “needs” to manually add all the picks to rosters as we go. He’s also disgustingly competitive, so I enjoy beating him without mercy.

A friend of mine had the bulletin board and name tags for a few years for his league.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The first one is easy. It should be a split pot. And you're being more than generous by offering that. That second one is really complicated like you said. I'm going to need all parties to submit legal briefs before I hold a full hearing. LOL.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How much they know is debatable but it sure sounds like the BUF-CIN game is gonna end as a 'no-contest'​

----------------------​

The Associated Press reports the NFL will not resume Monday's suspended Bills/Bengals game, but that the league is "still figuring out how to determine playoff seedings and scheduling."​

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How much they know is debatable but it sure sounds like the BUF-CIN game is gonna end as a 'no-contest'​

----------------------​

The Associated Press reports the NFL will not resume Monday's suspended Bills/Bengals game, but that the league is "still figuring out how to determine playoff seedings and scheduling."​

So the really screwy part of this is going to be that if they declare it a no contest then all of the stats would be taken away. Glad I'm not in any leagues that somebody had Tyler Boyd or Joe Burrow or Tyler Bass and the few points they did put up had them in the lead, but then once the NFL takes those stats away and there are officially no stats in that game they will lose. I think in most commissioner leagues that would lead to a split pot to be fair (and to not have people quit the league), but any public leagues that go by the official NFL stats, that person would lose the game. I can't imagine being like 1 point behind and having say Josh Allen and Stefon Diggs going in that game, take the lead, then lose because the NFL takes all of the stats away. I've lost on a stat correction in the playoffs before, but never on a cancelled game taking everybody's stats away. That has to be an all-time worst way to lose.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bandit , @Clemson74 @SteelersPride @Robotech @Barilko @leftypower @Yellow Fuzzies @HaroldSeattle @obxyankeefan @MilkSpiller22 @Ram Tough @broncosmitty @Chef99 @Trudem and @TKOSpikes

D1 has been renewed for '23 season.
the trade listed on the forum of Chef's '24 #1 being sent to BS has been entered.

Remember, y'all have exactly ONE week after the Super Bowl to clear your IR's and get down to 20 roster spots, or players on the IR WILL BE removed for you, no more second chances, just get 'er done!

trades/drops will be open all off season, adds will be deactivated until one week prior to our rookie draft.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bandit , @Clemson74 @SteelersPride @Robotech @Barilko @leftypower @Yellow Fuzzies @HaroldSeattle @obxyankeefan @MilkSpiller22 @Ram Tough @broncosmitty @Chef99 @Trudem and @TKOSpikes

D1 has been renewed for '23 season.
the trade listed on the forum of Chef's '24 #1 being sent to BS has been entered.

Remember, y'all have exactly ONE week after the Super Bowl to clear your IR's and get down to 20 roster spots, or players on the IR WILL BE removed for you, no more second chances, just get 'er done!

trades/drops will be open all off season, adds will be deactivated until one week prior to our rookie draft.
how do we see the draft order when i click it rb round it show harold having my pick in round 1

however it looks to me like that is the 1st in round 1 and seeing i was in the final there is no way that is the case

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how do we see the draft order when i click it rb round it show harold having my pick in round 1

however it looks to me like that is the 1st in round 1 and seeing i was in the final there is no way that is the case
Oh don't worry about it, it's fine.:whistle:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possibly..I'm spent for the night, but I can look into it tomorrow
I do believe the draft picks have been re-ordered properly now.
Draft order (original team listed-not considering trades)
1 Robo
2 Fuzpo
3 SP
4 Chef
5 Harold
6 Ram
7 TKO
8 OBX
--------playoff teams,- results and power tie breaker---
9 Trudem
10 Bandit
11 Treff
12 Milk
13 Barilko
14 Smitty

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waiver order has also been corrected.

And my trade block updated..willing to deal damned near everyone, blowing it up (somewhat) and starting anew

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do believe the draft picks have been re-ordered properly now.
Draft order (original team listed-not considering trades)
1 Robo
2 Fuzpo
3 SP
4 Chef
5 Harold
6 Ram
7 TKO
8 OBX
--------playoff teams,- results and power tie breaker---
9 Trudem
10 Bandit
11 Treff