• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well GG @broncosmitty , I'm shocked it was even a question at the end.
Brady throws those two OT passes to Godwin, it's a different outcome.

Good luck next week!
Great game man.

Yesterday afternoon and night definitely got interesting. That Bucs game was not an easy watch.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do any of you guys look at Keep, Trade, Cut? Christian Watson is now above Deebo Samuel. Wow, I was not expecting that! As you guys know, I'm always tempted to trade for Niners. LOL.

Christian Watson Dynasty Profile - KeepTradeCut

Screenshot_426.jpg

Last edited:

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not understanding why Malik Willis is QB18. I figured that Joshua Dobbs starting tonight means that the Titans don't think much of Willis. The only other thing that I could think of is that the Titans wanted to make sure that Willis is healthy for the Jaguars game, but if they liked him, they would start him tonight and give him more experience, right? I might drop this guy when we do our next rookie draft, or maybe even before it. By the way, I had no clue who Joshua Dobbs was until he got named the starter for tonight's game. LOL.

Screenshot_427.jpg

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not understanding why Malik Willis is QB18. I figured that Joshua Dobbs starting tonight means that the Titans don't think much of Willis. The only other thing that I could think of is that the Titans wanted to make sure that Willis is healthy for the Jaguars game, but if they liked him, they would start him tonight and give him more experience, right? I might drop this guy when we do our next rookie draft, or maybe even before it. By the way, I had no clue who Joshua Dobbs was until he got named the starter for tonight's game. LOL.

View attachment 317779
Willis at 18 is a result of Lamar/Hurts/Fields, and to some extent, Josh Allen.

If they can run, fantasy writers and publications go gaga, assuming the throwing part will just come around naturally. I promise you, those 4 dudes are the exceptions. And frankly I'm still not sold on Feilds being a long term fantasy asset..he still can't throw, and I don't think his run game equates to a long career.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do any of you guys look at Keep, Trade, Cut? Christian Watson is now above Deebo Samuel. Wow, I was not expecting that! As you guys know, I'm always tempted to trade for Niners. LOL.

View attachment 317778
I glance at it for a 'thing that make you go hmm' type chuckle. Someone is not considering the likelihood that Rodgers is gone with the wind sooner than later on Watson. And Deebo does have injury issues to consider (thanks Shanny Jr...dick)

But both should be way above D. Swift, so that gives you some perspective

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Willis at 18 is a result of Lamar/Hurts/Fields, and to some extent, Josh Allen.

If they can run, fantasy writers and publications go gaga, assuming the throwing part will just come around naturally. I promise you, those 4 dudes are the exceptions. And frankly I'm still not sold on Feilds being a long term fantasy asset..he still can't throw, and I don't think his run game equates to a long career.

Yeah, I'm sure you're right. And I know Willis is a rookie, and rookie QB's are usually awful, but he's looked more awful than just about any rookie I can think of in recent memory.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 317778
Yes, I consider it a pretty nice tool for 'now' player values since it fluctuates quite a bit from week to week, even though it's denoted as 'dynasty values'. In reality, the ranking come from the community (which is fine, though more based on current value bias) - thus the keep/trade/cut question whenever you visit the site. The rookies generally move more dramatically if they sudden get thrust into a starting role and actually perform.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I consider it a pretty nice tool for 'now' player values since it fluctuates quite a bit from week to week, even though it's denoted as 'dynasty values'. In reality, the ranking come from the community (which is fine, though more based on current value bias) - thus the keep/trade/cut question whenever you visit the site. The rookies generally move more dramatically if they sudden get thrust into a starting role and actually perform.

It seems like the message from that community is that every non-QB who is 26 years or older is near death. LOL.