• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

Clemson74

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are non-playoff teams allowed to pick up players?
Probably not against the rules, but I’ve always felt that once I’m out let the playoff teams have it to themselves. They may want to stream a defense, QB, TE, or even a RB based on match ups or injuries. That’s just my opinion though, not a rule.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are non-playoff teams allowed to pick up players?
Milk has it correct....redraft, hell no,
Dynasty, you're dang skippy, you see someone you want to roster for next year, grab him. If the playoff teams wanted him, they shoulda took him already

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milk has it correct....redraft, hell no,
Dynasty, you're dang skippy, you see someone you want to roster for next year, grab him. If the playoff teams wanted him, they shoulda took him already
Was really hoping to move up in the waiver order.

Don’t know how long I’ve been second. But it feels like years.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was really hoping to move up in the waiver order.

Don’t know how long I’ve been second. But it feels like years.
14 owners, rarely if ever, anything worth a damn on the wire...
It'll take an unexpected signing in the offseason where a dude currently available looks to be in line for a big role, or some unknown gets a shot in a game and excells to get movement at the top.

There's just too many very good owners in here with Eagle eyes, where the slightest glimpse of opportunity for a guy gets snatched up as a free agent well before they have a shot in a game to be the hot waiver claim

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
14 owners, rarely if ever, anything worth a damn on the wire...
It'll take an unexpected signing in the offseason where a dude currently available looks to be in line for a big role, or some unknown gets a shot in a game and excells to get movement at the top.

There's just too many very good owners in here with Eagle eyes, where the slightest glimpse of opportunity for a guy gets snatched up as a free agent well before they have a shot in a game to be the hot waiver claim
Honestly think it’s been years since I’ve picked anyone up off waivers.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly think it’s been years since I’ve picked anyone up off waivers.
from a certain point of view, there are benefits to being at or near the bottom..it costs next to nothing to put in a claim..you're not likely not move up anyways, and you don't have far to go to the bottom. Those owners are claiming dudes all the time.

I think I was #2 at some point last year (or was it the year before?), put in a claim, and I'm back up to #5..but I don't anticipate getting higher than that anytime in the near future

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
from a certain point of view, there are benefits to being at or near the bottom..it costs next to nothing to put in a claim..you're not likely not move up anyways, and you don't have far to go to the bottom. Those owners are claiming dudes all the time.

I think I was #2 at some point last year (or was it the year before?), put in a claim, and I'm back up to #5..but I don't anticipate getting higher than that anytime in the near future
That’s how I look at it in my redrafts. It’s really only this league, because of the depth and the members that I don’t go wild on waivers.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Robotech , nice pickup on Gage, I missed that one.

Thanks! I figured that it's better to roster him than Travis Homer. I only picked up Homer so that I could field a full team a couple week ago, as I didn't want to be in violation of any league rule. When @broncosmitty and @TREFF said it's okay for non-playoff teams to pick up players, I made sure to drop Homer for Gage.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Christian Watson the most valuable asset on my team? Until Trey Lance gets his starting job back and does well, I'm thinking so.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I jinxed Watson. LOL.