• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don’t need to be making any trades this week!

You should wait. Lol
I can't see much that I need/want to do anyways. Given my future plans, I want to keep the best trade chips I have available to me anyways. I will most likely be riding or dying with what I've got here.

However, the trade deadline here is the same for others, where I might want to be making a deal so I got excited about it from that aspect

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't see much that I need/want to do anyways. Given my future plans, I want to keep the best trade chips I have available to me anyways. I will most likely be riding or dying with what I've got here.

However, the trade deadline here is the same for others, where I might want to be making a deal so I got excited about it from that aspect
Me until training camp 2023.

giphy - 2022-12-08T162450.911.gif

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF - counter sent - negotiable (perhaps)

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF - counter sent - negotiable (perhaps)
Negotiate would've been haggling over the theoretical draft pick positions between Bandit and Barilko's #2's, so I'm just going with it :)

And I dunno about being setup "nicely" for the stretch run, more like, a warm body I unfortunately need because of the unknown status of Walker and Dobbins heading into this weekend, and having no clue as to wether I'll have 2 viable options at RB or not

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Negotiate would've been haggling over the theoretical draft pick positions between Bandit and Barilko's #2's, so I'm just going with it :)

And I dunno about being setup "nicely" for the stretch run, more like, a warm body I unfortunately need because of the unknown status of Walker and Dobbins heading into this weekend, and having no clue as to wether I'll have 2 viable options at RB or not
It get tough this time of yr when you're in it to win it, dealing with a hope for next yr team. But as I've found out rather quickly, a starter at this point has a value above the actual value. ... good luck to ya. And
next yr.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It get tough this time of yr when you're in it to win it, dealing with a hope for next yr team. But as I've found out rather quickly, a starter at this point has a value above the actual value. ... good luck to ya. And
next yr.
Yes..yes he does

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the seeding is still gonna be up in the air until we get the breakdown records finaled. But top two seeds, myself and Milk, both won, so we'll be 1 & 2, I'm assuming Milk gets the top seed, as I highly doubt my breakdown record improved this week.

Bandit v Barilko is all but decided, yet there's a very slight chance that Mac Jones, the Patriots, and Nick Folk can average 20 each and change the outcome so I'm not calling that just yet. But it's trending towards a Bandit sole possession of the #3 spot, given the Smitty loss.

The Smitty loss and Trudem win creates a tie for 4th/5th. (if Barilko pulls out a win, it creates a 4 way tie for 3rd through 6th)

and that final spot, assuming the Barilko loss, is most likely Barilko. Because, unless, TKO gets negative points from Conner and Henry combined, OBX gets a loss this week, and there's no further drama.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the seeding is still gonna be up in the air until we get the breakdown records finaled. But top two seeds, myself and Milk, both won, so we'll be 1 & 2, I'm assuming Milk gets the top seed, as I highly doubt my breakdown record improved this week.

Bandit v Barilko is all but decided, yet there's a very slight chance that Mac Jones, the Patriots, and Nick Folk can average 20 each and change the outcome so I'm not calling that just yet. But it's trending towards a Bandit sole possession of the #3 spot, given the Smitty loss.

The Smitty loss and Trudem win creates a tie for 4th/5th. (if Barilko pulls out a win, it creates a 4 way tie for 3rd through 6th)

and that final spot, assuming the Barilko loss, is most likely Barilko. Because, unless, TKO gets negative points from Conner and Henry combined, OBX gets a loss this week, and there's no further drama.

I will have everything done and posted Tuesday night. The good news is the six in the playoffs are set. Just who is playing who this week.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will have everything done and posted Tuesday night. The good news is the six in the playoffs are set. Just who is playing who this week.
you mean you have no faith that Conner and Hopkins pull a negative tonight to force some tie breakers on that last spot for you?

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you mean you have no faith that Conner and Hopkins pull a negative tonight to force some tie breakers on that last spot for you?

My team was scoring 120+ a week to start the season. Same players now lucky to put up a 70. I don't deserve to go to the playoffs this year.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bandit holds all tiebreakers over everybody anyway. I guess we'll have to kick everybody's ass the hard way again and play all weeks of the playoffs.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bandit holds all tiebreakers over everybody anyway. I guess we'll have to kick everybody's ass the hard way again and play all weeks of the playoffs.
outside of week 4, your guys never scored less than 90 points all year in '21..and then they scored 77 in round 2. I dunno how the hell I got 142 that same week, but, yeah, you probably should've won last year, definitely had the best roster

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bandit , sent a little somethin' somethin'.

Holy smokes, the trade deadline is looming!