• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Accepted, been ready to move on from Kamara for quite a little while now :)
When I asked what the return on pick 14 was, I was asking everybody.

But you in particular. Lol

I prolly should’ve taken Kamara when you offered him to me the first time.

:suds:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I asked what the return on pick 14 was, I was asking everybody.

But you in particular. Lol

I prolly should’ve taken Kamara when you offered him to me the first time.

:suds:
Ha, I had no idea :)
Well, your #1 , MGIII, Brieda for Kamara and Ingram at that time

This ain't much different :)

I honestly offered it then becuase I figured no one would give much of anything once we got into the offseason. Who knows when he'll suit up again.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milk and SP are now in compliance, only @Ram Tough still has players in IR slots.

I will send out messages in all forms of communication I have, if anyone else knows of alternate ways to let him know, by all means go for it. But come Monday the 27th, the hammer drops

-I do have his number, or at least the # he had last year, and have texted

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here we go again. I looked back at the thread and it doesn't look like we ever came to any kind of conclusion as to the punishment for leaving the players on IR. Several suggestions were made, but we never did an official poll or anything like that which would mean the old rule would still apply that the IR players just get cut. I say, if it happens again this year, can you please just drop Mo Alie Cox and the Cleveland defense from Ram's roster to save us all the trouble of having to put the guys back on his team after we drop them.

Milk and SP are now in compliance, only @Ram Tough still has players in IR slots.

I will send out messages in all forms of communication I have, if anyone else knows of alternate ways to let him know, by all means go for it. But come Monday the 27th, the hammer drops

-I do have his number, or at least the # he had last year, and have texted

Here's the one from last year on March 5th when Ram didn't comply and you removed Akers from IR.
Well I issued multiple emails, multiple reminders, and a final warning..then, I even just forgot about a month...but...

The final IR spots have been cleared, as per league rules.

I really didn't have much choice, couldn't have been much more lenient

And here's the one from March 13th when Ram showed back up and then we had to vote to put Akers back on his team.
Apologize guys... Just jumped on here something has gotta be fixed in D1.. somehow Akers is not on my team!? I never cut him and had him in my IR spot

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here we go again. I looked back at the thread and it doesn't look like we ever came to any kind of conclusion as to the punishment for leaving the players on IR. Several suggestions were made, but we never did an official poll or anything like that which would mean the old rule would still apply that the IR players just get cut. I say, if it happens again this year, can you please just drop Mo Alie Cox and the Cleveland defense from Ram's roster to save us all the trouble of having to put the guys back on his team after we drop them.

Here's the one from last year on March 5th when Ram didn't comply and you removed Akers from IR.

And here's the one from March 13th when Ram showed back up and then we had to vote to put Akers back on his team.
I know that I, given the fact no one ever came up with anything to even propose to take a poll on, landed on this- no more second chances, players occupying IR slots are removed and become FA's. period

I'm still open to discussion on it, but since there was never any realistic alternatives proposed, discussed, voted on or agreed to, that's what's in place to happen this offseason.

But it seems a moot point, at least for this offseason, Ram is doing it as we speak. :)

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All teams are in compliance..woohoo, I don't have to be a dick.

IR slots have been removed, all teams are open for their own drops at anytime, trades for all teams are open as well. the only function that is closed is claims/adds.

IR slots will re-open preseason week 1
Claims/Add's will be re-activated 1 week prior to the rookie draft (which is one week after the NFL draft)

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoof, I'm done. The only two teams I thought I could make a deal with.

Unless...hey, @MilkSpiller22 ...;)

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I finally countered. Sorry we're up in Winter Park watching the younger bucks in the family fall down mountains (they say they are skiing, but whatever)
Just got home and I'm whipped Saw it, but I'll take a better look tomorrow.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Decided to pass, @TREFF . I think I need to wait awhile and see exactly who is gonna end up where.