• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've all have been in this league together for a long time, and as Trudem stated, life happens.

So, this is a bitch, but I agree that there should be some sort of penalty going forward and would hope that anyone penalized would understand.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We could always change the timeline before the off-season.
When your season is over, you are required to immediately remove your IR players to your roster (or drop them). No carrying over would make for an easy league renewal (especially for commish).

:2cents:

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When your season is over, you are required to immediately remove your IR players to your roster (or drop them). No carrying over would make for an easy league renewal (especially for commish).

That’s a great idea honestly.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No comments yet on the blockbuster trade between me and Barilko. I feel like I got myself a Ferrari, but I did have to give up a Lamborghini.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a million second round picks now. LOL.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could b
No comments yet on the blockbuster trade between me and Barilko. I feel like I got myself a Ferrari, but I did have to give up a Lamborghini.
Could be because we didnt post it... Thus. Robo sends Barclay to Barilko im hoping he still is the real deal....Robo gets. Mitchell Fant and 2.3 if i remember correctly

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, name value still counts for something obviously - I think you did good, although Fant in SEA with no Wilson isn't much but the other 2 pieces make it very worthwhile IMO. ....

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could b

Could be because we didnt post it... Thus. Robo sends Barclay to Barilko im hoping he still is the real deal....Robo gets. Mitchell Fant and 2.3 if i remember correctly

Yes.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, name value still counts for something obviously - I think you did good, although Fant in SEA with no Wilson isn't much but the other 2 pieces make it very worthwhile IMO. ....

Thanks. Fant is still a big upgrade over Dan Arnold and Tonyan, IMO. I might be hanging onto Tonyan for purely sentimental reasons at this point. I don't want to change my team name. LOL.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could b

If his health is right, Barkley is the best of the best, IMO.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think you did OK. Barkley was extremely disappointing last year and supposedly the Giants are trying to trade him. Does Barkley bounce back or does he disappoint again? Not a easy player to move for value, so think you did OK under the circumstances. Bar can afford the risk of having Barkley as he didn't give any core pieces away for him. Hopefully Mitchell stays the workhorse for 49ers and makes it worth it for you.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys sent it through too damned early this morning. I saw it right before I had to hit the door and head to work, and once I got there, just got too involved in everything else and never got around to saying anything.

I like it, both sides.
As mentioned earlier, Barkley is a tough sell. He hasn't been worth anything the past two seasons. His rookie year was excellent-when Eli was still relevant. The following year, when Eli fell off a cliff and Danny Jones was a rook, he took a decent hit. then a lost season, then whatever the heck you call last year..I mean..what he put on tape wasn't very good, at times being outplayed be D. Booker within the same game.
And now he's rumored to be on the trade block..still on his rookie contract, albeit the 5th year option portion, but still, reasonably tradeable contract..so who knows, he could end up in a better situation than the Giants, he could end up worse off..hell, with the injuries, maybe whatever it was that made him special was sapped and is gone forever?? it's nearly a 'get whatever you can, and let him be someone else's head ache' situation here. But he's still Saquon Barkley, so Barilko has massive potential to have gotten a steal..also massive potential to have just traded for a RB who will never be right again.

then you've got Fant, Elijah Mitchell, and a high #2 coming back--the Niner Rb spot is tough to call, although the good par tis, if one guy can get the job done AND stay upright, Shanny Jr has no problem riding that one guy, its injuries that have forced the 4-6 man committees the past 3 years or so. So that actually could be a steal in the deal, or end up being nothing at all.

If Fant and whomever plays QB in Seattle can be a productive pairing, plus whomever he scores with that #2, Robo may very well end up having hit a homerun here

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since almost all of us are fine upstanding, decent, compassionate human beings..I think having potential ramifications/repercussions/whatever, in place for future would likely be a good idea.

Even if it were my worst enemy, in or out of the hoop, I could easily be persuaded to not remove players form a roster given real life circumstances being a bitch, and I'm sure that's the case for virtually everyone else in here too.
So let those idea flow, discuss them, whatever.

Because what we have now, if there's no exceptions- %100 compliance, is;

the players are removed, tossed into the waiver pile, and the waiver process, as voted on, is for all the players on waivers (minus rookies fantrax has added) are eligible to be claimed.

So if there are any thoughts, get em out here and in the open now

Just wondering. Is it definitely that the owner loses the player?? I honestly think I prefer always letting the owner keep the player and penalize them some other agreed upon amount.

I just absolutely hate the possibility of a random waiver wire spot being a reason to add a significant piece in dynasty especially when there is no real cost for them.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wondering. Is it definitely that the owner loses the player?? I honestly think I prefer always letting the owner keep the player and penalize them some other agreed upon amount.

I just absolutely hate the possibility of a random waiver wire spot being a reason to add a significant piece in dynasty especially when there is no real cost for them.
That's what we're discussing, however, if nothing gets adjusted, than yes..the rules as written currently, those players occupying IR spots after the deadline are cut, and added to the available pool of free agents, then, also as the rules are currently written, all free agents are placed on waivers one week before the rookie draft, for a waiver claim period, then free agency until the draft. That is what will happen IF nothing is adjusted, because those are the rules that we currently have available to us to determine what to do

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If his health is right, Barkley is the best of the best, IMO.

I’m known as the trade hater around here. And guess what. I absolutely hate this trade for you. Even a disappointing Barkley should have fetched you a high end rb 2 if not a low end rb1. I guess it all depends on how much you trust Mitchell. Do you think Mitchell is a high end RB 2?? I don’t yet at least. Not even confident that sermon is 100% bust.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Think this is a winning idea. Definitely the first step at least. This doesn’t solve the problem. Just makes it much harder to ever have a problem.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m known as the trade hater around here. And guess what. I absolutely hate this trade for you. Even a disappointing Barkley should have fetched you a high end rb 2 if not a low end rb1. I guess it all depends on how much you trust Mitchell. Do you think Mitchell is a high end RB 2?? I don’t yet at least. Not even confident that sermon is 100% bust.

I trust Mitchell. He has a speed burst that Sermon simply does not have.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I trust Mitchell. He has a speed burst that Sermon simply does not have.

Kind of forgot you are a 49er fan. Definitely makes me like the trade more for you. I will always give bonus points for homerism. This is for fun, you might as well root for a player you like.

So I will take away my C- grade for you and that trade and boost it up to a flat B.