• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of forgot you are a 49er fan. Definitely makes me like the trade more for you. I will always give bonus points for homerism. This is for fun, you might as well root for a player you like.

So I will take away my C- grade for you and that trade and boost it up to a flat B.

LOL. Thanks. Yup, I do view it that way. There are definitely bonus points in my mind for players who I can watch every Sunday. I wonder if I have the most homer team in our league now.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Thanks. Yup, I do view it that way. There are definitely bonus points in my mind for players who I can watch every Sunday. I wonder if I have the most homer team in our league now.

Now can someone please trade me Michael carter???!!!!

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone..
As to the discussion about potential adjustments-

I'm not putting forth ideas, nor am I going to advocate for any particular ideas. Everything Ive seen thus far sounds good, standing pat with everything as is, also sounds good to me, I truthfully, %100 don't care and will just ride along with whatever y'all wanna do.
But all y'all gotta lead this charge, get together, present, discuss, and gimme a few options and I'll gladly host the poll and get it done, but that's as far as I'm going. If nothing comes of it, 'as is' will be the defacto course of action, and that's fine by me.
So if anyone really doesn't care for whats there, present alternatives, drive the change. But don't just not do anything other than not agree with what's there.

I stand ready and willing to post a poll and implement changes...just tell me what to put on it.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have one last proposal. But not sure if I like it. Just want to throw it out for all to hear. And maybe work on it if is close to desirable.

I don’t think we need to take players off IR during the off season at all. Why don’t we take away that altogether. And just say that with every draft pick you must have a certain amount of players. Not just active players.

Is there an actual reason we need to clean up our rosters?? If it makes it harder for the commish to renew. Then never mind. But I actually just don’t see the need for any of this!!!

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have one last

Is there an actual reason we need to clean up our rosters??
To maintain the agreed upon number of roster slots and not 'stash' players on IR throughout the offseason.

Perfectly fine if everyone agrees to change the roster limits too...for the '23 season and beyond.
Although that one is something I'd have an opinion on and advocate against. .but certainly an option

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To maintain the agreed upon number of roster slots and not 'stash' players on IR throughout the offseason.

Perfectly fine if everyone agrees to change the roster limits too...for the '23 season and beyond.
Although that one is something I'd have an opinion on and advocate against. .but certainly an option

I understand there is an agreed upon number of players. But why do they all have to be active?? Serious question. Not trying to be difficult milk here.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we even have a draft rule that if you are over the number after any pick you must drop players. So why do we even have an off season rule??

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im with Treff they must come off Ir no way should any team benefit during the offseason...

if roster max is 20 than its 20 no extras because of IR

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks. Fant is still a big upgrade over Dan Arnold and Tonyan, IMO. I might be hanging onto Tonyan for purely sentimental reasons at this point. I don't want to change my team name. LOL.
nice smooth an easy trade and yes knowing you are a niner fan and knowing you might want a TE it was a fair starter offer an obviously enough to have ya say yes...----

i think its a solid trade with risk an upside on both sides...... and for me the 2.3 would have had me drop a player to draft and thus i was aiming for a 2 for 1 trade all along... which can be tough to make happen....

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there any interest at all in Bryan Edwards?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there any interest at all in Bryan Edwards?

I'll take the silence as a resounding, loud YES!!
Ha, to be honest I completely missed the original question. But, yes, that's pretty much the case. Edwards is but a stash at best in deep dynasty leagues, imho. The kids has some serious talent, but he's in the wrong offense, with the wrong QB, and now is even further down the pecking order in terms of target distribution

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha, to be honest I completely missed the original question. But, yes, that's pretty much the case. Edwards is but a stash at best in deep dynasty leagues, imho. The kids has some serious talent, but he's in the wrong offense, with the wrong QB, and now is even further down the pecking order in terms of target distribution

I have to drop a lot of people to make room for draft picks, so Edwards is gonna be a drop. Where do I go to read all the league rules? I think I remember you saying that the draft will be very slow and be conducted in this message board. I can't remember if I drop a player before I make a pick or after I make the pick.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to drop a lot of people to make room for draft picks, so Edwards is gonna be a drop. Where do I go to read all the league rules? I think I remember you saying that the draft will be very slow and be conducted in this message board. I can't remember if I drop a player before I make a pick or after I make the pick.
You can drop at any time. .... or drop and draft.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once you are at 20 on your roster, you drop and draft somebody at the same time. You would just say in the post that you want to drop Bryan Edwards and draft Breece Hall. You can also trade during the draft, so if somebody is on the clock and you really want a guy you can offer them a trade for that pick whether it be players or future picks or whatever. That's the reason we do the slow draft on the hoop to give everybody ample time to offer trades while somebody is on the clock.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also if you get into the later rounds and there's nobody left on your team that you want to drop you can just skip your pick which happens a lot in this league with the small rosters. You can also draft any player that another team has dropped during the draft or any free agents along with the incoming rookies.