• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly, in this situation...age is not a factor. Obv if hes older it is, but its a killer, at any age.
Well Donte Foreman is likely the only comparable example..and we never got a chance to see what he could have been, before it happened, and then, after 3 freaking years, he's now mediocre. And that's easily the best return on the books thus far for a RB with an achillies

Pass for me in the Achillies crew thank you

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Donte Foreman is likely the only comparable example..and we never got a chance to see what he could have been, before it happened, and then, after 3 freaking years, he's now mediocre. And that's easily the best return on the books thus far for a RB with an achillies

Pass for me in the Achillies crew thank you
I agree. Its the josh allen or tom brady scenario. Yeah its possible, but 92/100 times its not gonna happen

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing everyone is forgetting.....the week before the draft is a waiver claim and free agency period...he ain't making it to the draft.

And, I just checked, I highly doubt I'm #1 waiver priority, guess I need to fix that

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing everyone is forgetting.....the week before the draft is a waiver claim and free agency period...he ain't making it to the draft.

And, I just checked, I highly doubt I'm #1 waiver priority, guess I need to fix that
The more I was thought about it, the more I figured that once Ram does show up we are going to be voting on whether to put Akers back on his roster anyway, because he's not going to be happy about it, so it might not make it that far.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I was thought about it, the more I figured that once Ram does show up we are going to be voting on whether to put Akers back on his roster anyway, because he's not going to be happy about it, so it might not make it that far.
Possibly, we'll see. I never want to be 'that guy',, but, we've been doing this for multiple years now, and I would hope everyone is on board with accepting the rules, regardless of the fact that we love the guy.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well ill admit that i never though of a vote for that and honestly wish i didnt as it would be tough to vote akers off his team

so i hope we dont

as i believe that the rules are rules as well and have been in place the whole time

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possibly, we'll see. I never want to be 'that guy',, but, we've been doing this for multiple years now, and I would hope everyone is on board with accepting the rules, regardless of the fact that we love the guy.

well ill admit that i never though of a vote for that and honestly wish i didnt as it would be tough to vote akers off his team

so i hope we dont

as i believe that the rules are rules as well and have been in place the whole time
Rules have been clear and stated. It sucks…. But yeah This was not new.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Folks with broncos players are a bit happier. Finally someone can get sutton the ball.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The more I think about it. I don’t think it should be a gift waivers. He should be available for draft. Let someone who wants to take the risk take the risk.

Dynasty , waiver order is not even important. So why reward someone just for being top waivers here.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I think about it. I don’t think it should be a gift waivers. He should be available for draft. Let someone who wants to take the risk take the risk.

Dynasty , waiver order is not even important. So why reward someone just for being top waivers here.
Obviously it is.

It's what we've got in place, its what was voted on by everyone. Just because it's a name that might be worth something, doesn't change a dang thing