• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm literally looking at having to start the newly demoted to third string Dam. Williams, or the probable healthy scratch Stevenson at RB2 this week...anyone have a RB that is a decent bet for 5 touches or so? Anyone??
Depends on how motivated you are

jiggity GIF

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends on how motivated you are

jiggity GIF
Motivation is entirely dependant on who we're talking about.

Yes I'm motivated, no, I'm not making a crazy deal just to grab 5 touches for one week then simply have another option in a ridiculous game of "who's my crappy RB2 this week?" the rest of the season.

If I can snag a real rb2, there's plenty on the table. If it's just another guy in the same ilk as my Ravens backs, M. Brown, and Dam. Willians..yea, I'll trade for him, but I ain't crazy either

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes I'm motivated, no, I'm not making a crazy deal just to grab 5 touches for one week then simply have another option in a ridiculous game of "who's my crappy RB2 this week?" the rest of the season.

If I can snag a real rb2, there's plenty on the table. If it's just another guy in the same ilk as my Ravens backs, M. Brown, and Dam. Willians..yea, I'll trade for him, but I ain't crazy either
Ive got a shiny Hines that could use a new location. If they would stop trying to showcase Mack for a trade, he would get even more touches.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive got a shiny Hines that could use a new location. If they would stop trying to showcase Mack for a trade, he would get even more touches.
Considering 2 of my crappy Ravens backs have outscored Hines, he'd definitely fall into the "who's my crappy RB2 this week?" carousel. But again, I am without this week, so yes, I'd trade for him, but i wouldn't get too excited

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering 2 of my crappy Ravens backs have outscored Hines, he'd definitely fall into the "who's my crappy RB2 this week?" carousel. But again, I am without this week, so yes, I'd trade for him, but i wouldn't get too excited
Yeah I understand. Looking at your picks available I dont know if we can come to an agreement. I have no interested in a 3rd and you dont have a second. A first is too much. However I am all ears if you have an idea.

If we want to make it bigger we can look at that but I doubt you do

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I understand. Looking at your picks available I dont know if we can come to an agreement. I have no interested in a 3rd and you dont have a second. A first is too much. However I am all ears if you have an idea.

If we want to make it bigger we can look at that but I doubt you do
I threw something out there... I dunno

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I threw something out there... I dunno
I responded. I tried trading him all offseason and no one wanted him. Now that he is performing I am going to ride it out

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can I interest you in Salvon Ahmed or JaMycal Hasty? LOL. Shanahan was intent on making Hasty the 3rd down back for some reason in the Sunday night game, so that should get you 5 touches.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF im gonna stand pat. Thank you for the offer but I don’t see any reason to take your guy

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Small, tiny trade between Bandit and Tommy's Boys :)