• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the setting has been fixed, I can't imagine any real answer as to what to do about the order being off for 6-7 weeks, you can back it up one week by going through the claims and such..but 6-7+?

Wish someone would've said or noticed something. I haven't made a claim so it never really occurred to me to give it more than a cursory glance from time to time

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the setting has been fixed, I can't imagine any real answer as to what to do about the order being off for 6-7 weeks, you can back it up one week by going through the claims and such..but 6-7+?

Wish someone would've said or noticed something. I haven't made a claim so it never really occurred to me to give it more than a cursory glance from time to time
Edit that a bit-
@Chef99 did bring it up, but much more like a genuine question rather than a "hey this isn't working right" statement. I should've looked hard at it then.

But even if I had, that was 3 days ago

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made my first claim yesterday so I am happy to go to the bottom if needed.

Edit: nevermind it already updated.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, @obxyankeefan put in the legwork to figure out the correct order using who has put in claims vs those who didn't each week, so that we can fix, and will.

What we cannot fix is anyone who's gotten a player they maybe shouldn't have, had the order been correct.

All I can do is say I'm sorry I didn't catch it, which I am- I feel like a DB- and move on.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one caught it man. Being a commish a thankless job. I wont give you any grief. They worked correctly in the past so there is no reason to think the settings would be changed.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
alight, the waiver order is now fixed, current up to date as per every transaction thus far this season. And the setting is adjusted back to where it belongs so there SHOULD be no more problems.

Again, I apologize for not catching it before.
Hey, it's no big deal - haven't been paying much attention to such things myself. .... $$ on the line - different story. Besides, being a commish is a thankless job - I appreciate ya man.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
alight, the waiver order is now fixed, current up to date as per every transaction thus far this season. And the setting is adjusted back to where it belongs so there SHOULD be no more problems.

Again, I apologize for not catching it before.
Not a problem IMO. How is one to know that fantrax would change a setting, especially one that is set in the usual fashion for FF leagues every where. I usually go to the bottom of the WW pretty early and stay there in dynasty so I don't pay much attention to the order and I'm happy I can put a WW request anytime I want without worrying about going down the WW order. It's liberating.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I just noticed that we didn't get D'Earnest Johnson when we put in a claim for him, yet didn't move up in the waiver wire order which didn't make any sense. But when I looked at the league rules, it says:
  • Rotate Waiver Wire Claim Order After Each Claim: No
So that would explain why we've been 11th all year. Not sure what we can do about this, but it sucks that we've missed out at least moving up in the order when not putting in a claim each week.
I was wondering about that when i looked last night after reading Chef.s post so that i wasnt steering him wrong

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im looking for a QB to start this week... what a joke that i have 3 QBs and they all have a bye this week...

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man scoring 121 on a rotten bye week should be illegal lol.

Good Game SP

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm literally looking at having to start the newly demoted to third string Dam. Williams, or the probable healthy scratch Stevenson at RB2 this week...anyone have a RB that is a decent bet for 5 touches or so? Anyone??