• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dwight Howard sucks

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing he chose Houston - a secondary market - to avoid any negative pub if his game became inconsistent. 10 years and he still doesn't have a "go-to" move, kinda of a head-scratcher for a physical specimen. Even brute Shaq had his drop-step and semi hook shots to lean on....

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why dont you Laker fans just get over it? Go watch some videos on espn about how kobe can still win a ring by himself................

Some of you guys are just ass holes "a second market team" so what bro. Jim Buss is really not making many people happy as a owner right now. Not many people want to play for him I dont care if its a big market. You drafted Kobe and signed Shaq. Most of your teams were built by Jerry Buss.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why dont you Laker fans just get over it? Go watch some videos on espn about how kobe can still win a ring by himself................

Some of you guys are just ass holes "a second market team" so what bro. Jim Buss is really not making many people happy as a owner right now. Not many people want to play for him I dont care if its a big market. You drafted Kobe and signed Shaq. Most of your teams were built by Jerry Buss.

Get over what? Are Lakers fans not allowed to comment about Dwight's lack of post moves without it being sorry grapes? This thread was started by a Lakers hater btw.

Kobe was traded for and Sharman actually built the early Showtime Lakers. Jerry had a great run too. Golden State is benefiting from his knowledge now.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dwight is freakishly big, freakishly athletic and he can't score worth shit more times than he does. He also doesn't get the amount of attempts. I understand he shoots bad at FT line, but still he should be getting at least 20 and 15 on this fast paced team scoring the 100's every night, even if he shoots 50% from the FT line.

He is perfect example of a player not fulfilling up his expectations/talent.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More Howard bashing. Dude is just feeling his way into Houston. Their lineups are not even set yet. Give him 15-20 games before you can call him trash. Despite only taking like 8 shots per game, his presence is felt. It's amazing how he left LA but now his free throw thing is being blowed way out of proportion. Media bias at it's best.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its just Lakers fans. Let them go watch videos of espn of Kobe and how he "can win a ring". We all know espn wants to see that. They blamed free throw shooting on Howard last year and didnt mention Kobes 10 turnovers.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its just Lakers fans. Let them go watch videos of espn of Kobe and how he "can win a ring". We all know espn wants to see that. They blamed free throw shooting on Howard last year and didnt mention Kobes 10 turnovers.
I honestly believe that's why this is happening. For years, the NBA/ESPN wanted Kobe and Lebron to meet in the Finals and with Dwight leaving(unless there is another Jerry West miracle trade)it's not going to happen. Kobe's best chance of winning a ring went out with Dwight. I like Kobe as a player but I can't blame Dwight. He throws his teammates under the bus constantly. If they win, it's because of his will but if they lose, then Pau needs to put his big boy pants on. If I was Dwight I would have left also, ESPECIALLY with Dantoni as coach.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I just fucking hate the Lakers fan base not individually. Its just pathetic when you see a Lebron hater you know its a Laker fan. They make videos on how Kobe is the best player of all time, and they all agree with it. There whole fan base tried to convince me that Harden was a good guard and not a superstar, they act like they can just walk around and get Paul George lmao. I saw some Lakers fans saying Harden is a flopper. Its just if there is anyone that rivals Kobe they hate. I dont know. Im just tired of there fan base than how they cry about Dwight Howard when he leaves and call him a coward. Yet there saying he sucks you cant have it both ways you should be happy he is gone? :noidea:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I just fucking hate the Lakers fan base not individually. Its just pathetic when you see a Lebron hater you know its a Laker fan. They make videos on how Kobe is the best player of all time, and they all agree with it. There whole fan base tried to convince me that Harden was a good guard and not a superstar, they act like they can just walk around and get Paul George lmao. I saw some Lakers fans saying Harden is a flopper. Its just if there is anyone that rivals Kobe they hate. I dont know. Im just tired of there fan base than how they cry about Dwight Howard when he leaves and call him a coward. Yet there saying he sucks you cant have it both ways you should be happy he is gone? :noidea:

I'd just be happy if you learned how to use "their" correctly...:noidea:

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With a few exceptions, most Laker posters were pro Dwight prior to his decision to leave. These posters exhaust energy on the anti dwight threads now when they should instead be asking why LA did not amnesty Kobe, trade away the other vets for picks, hire Phil, and resign Dwight ...........all to get in place for some great drafts and some open salary space, built around a vet that would attract others.

Their frustration is understandable but misguided. It is important they see dwight in effective so as not to ruminate on why the above plans were not well managed by the Buss's. It was a critical moment and they bungled it

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When he was with the Lakers he met with Kareem, spoke to Kareem about working with him and then never called. Steve Nash, who is a career 90%+ free throw shooter offered to help him with free throws and Dwight declined.

This is true, he does not have the passion to win like the greats. If you want to be like the greats then you need to learn from them, if you have a 2 time MVP offer you his help & decline, that say's alot about your commitment to helping your team win (he didn't hive a shit).

Kobe also tried to let Dwight know to take the game more serious & focus on what it takes to win a title, but he refused & that's why they bumped heads. Dwight does not have championship formula in his game or soul & he dosen't care about it either IMO, even Kareem said that Dwight's IQ is low.

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dwight's stats on post-up attempts...

2010-11: 50.6 percent shooting, 14.5 percent turnover rate

2011-12: 49.9 percent shooting, 13.6 percent turnover rate

2012-13: 44.5 percent shooting, 18.2 percent turnover rate

2013-14 so far: 33 percent shooting, 24 percent turnover rate

Last edited by a moderator:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

MrHoople

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They showed a stat on TNT last night about how Dwight was held to 5 or less field goal attempts in at least 30+ minutes, 30 times in his career(I think this was the stat they talked about) - Shaq has only done that once in his career and Charles only did it like four times or something like that

Many times it's because he fouls to much and has to sit. Or he whines too much and gets a tech and has to sit for awhile. He's still so immature.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dwight Howard for me will go down in NBA history as one of the biggest "What If" players. If you look at his production, he's done all of this without a post game or go to move in the paint. Just imagine what type of player he COULD have been if he had worked earlier in his career on developing into a reliable offensive threat.

In his 11th year in the NBA he still doesn't understand how low post positioning works. He doesn't have the fundamentals to establish position, still using his upper body to gain space rather than his lower body. It really is a shame because with all his physical attributes, he could have gone down as an all time great.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dwight Howard for me will go down in NBA history as one of the biggest "What If" players. If you look at his production, he's done all of this without a post game or go to move in the paint. Just imagine what type of player he COULD have been if he had worked earlier in his career on developing into a reliable offensive threat.

In his 11th year in the NBA he still doesn't understand how low post positioning works. He doesn't have the fundamentals to establish position, still using his upper body to gain space rather than his lower body. It really is a shame because with all his physical attributes, he could have gone down as an all time great.

Many talented players with nothing between the ears go down in the 'What If' category (see josh smith). Just most of them haven't passed on the opportunity to work with some of the greatest ever at their position (kareem and hakeem).

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many talented players with nothing between the ears go down in the 'What If' category (see josh smith). Just most of them haven't passed on the opportunity to work with some of the greatest ever at their position (kareem and hakeem).

That's what's so frustrating about him. When he left came to the Lakers many said that he'd improve because he'd be inspired to take his place among great Lakers bigs of the past and he'd have Kareem to work with, but he just wouldn't.

Then when the Rockets got him they said he'd have Hakeem to work with and McHale coaching him. Yet he's still the same guy he was in Orlando.

shabazz916

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dwight is a beast... Ppl make the mistake with dwight... He is really 6"10 he is a defensive center!!! He isn't offensive minded like shaq... Ppl forget that

MrHoople

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dwight is a beast... Ppl make the mistake with dwight... He is really 6"10 he is a defensive center!!! He isn't offensive minded like shaq... Ppl forget that

Good point. He's the same height as Blake Griffin. Where Blake is offensive minded Howard is more defensive minded.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he stays healthy and continues to improve his FT shooting, the rest of the leagues in trouble.