• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dwight Coward-Doctor Concluded Basketball Star Abused His Child

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not forget his cheap shot thrown at Leonard after they won the finals
You mean his saying he thought Paul George is better and would do as well in Pop's system. Not so much a cheap shot, Paul George is pretty good.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not forget his cheap shot thrown at Leonard after they won the finals

I am okay with trash talking Howard the for basket ball reasons since that's just part of the game, but on the topic of child abuse - I'm not. Too many children have been abused over the years and it's not a joking matter. Howard was raising his children the way he was raised and thought it was perfectly legitimate. When he got called on it, he admitted he was wrong and agreed to changes. My only thought of unfinished business on that matter would be changing doctors if I was him. I think the doctor should have confronted him personally and dealt with it rather than running straight to the police, but the doctor was most likely considered to be a mandated reporter and require by law to report suspicious activity so there are two sides on that. For me, I would want a different doctor that I felt could be objective to examining my child without being judgmental towards me every time something looked wrong. Sometimes a change is good for every one.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean his saying he thought Paul George is better and would do as well in Pop's system. Not so much a cheap shot, Paul George is pretty good.

That wasn't what he said. He called Leonard a system player and pretty much said he would be a bad player if he played in Indiana.....yep no shot at all:L

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That wasn't what he said. He called Leonard a system player and pretty much said he would be a bad player if he played in Indiana.....yep no shot at all:L
Here is what he said in twitter. Yes, he says he doesn't think Leonard would be as good on Indiana (would anyone?), but more that he thinks Paul is better (and there is an argument to be made there).
BqQOXnoIYAA2xG5.jpg

And here is what he followed up with on FB when he got a lot of hate.
This the last time I’m gonna talk about this. I did not hate on Kawhi Leonard , quite honestly If you knew me or been around me, you would see how excited I was for such a young humble guy. But this world loves conflict I see. I really gave major props to coach pop and the whole staff for putting those guys in great positions to be successful. I’ve realized u can’t say anything about a champion so if I hurt anybody’s feelings I apologize(I really don’t) but u get my drift
While it is not the nicest comments about Leonard, I don't really see why you think he has been a douche over the last 2 years.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hold on, why he call Howard a bitch?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because I think Howard & perk got into it. He actually called him a pussy

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
following the nfl model is it time to suspend him indefinitely?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
following the nfl model is it time to suspend him indefinitely?

If he's guilty...sure.

He and his Baby Mama, one of four I might add, have a history of suing each other.

People get up in arms about any type of physical discipline.

I got my ass swatted on many moons growing up.

But, hitting a kid with a belt buckle is a bit to far...imo

You just can't do that type of shit these days.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? The facts speak for themselves, Oh wait you're to dumb to comprehend. Typical Suns fan. :pound:

If recall Dwight didn't want to learn from Steve Nash on how to shoot free throws or learn from Kobe, and Hakeem, Kareem etc.

Why would I be upset about a child abuser not being on my team?

Nice try stupid. :doh:

I see that a message has been destroyed yet its ghost lives on. :doobs: