• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dwight Coward-Doctor Concluded Basketball Star Abused His Child

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He bruised the kid. He's an asshole for hitting in anger and should be shamed in public. That's about it.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a Dwight fan, but I can't criticize him for this. Part of the problem here is that the definition of what is considered abuse has changed. Spanking with a belt or "switch" was common for generations.

Spanking with the buckle end of the belt is wrong, but as TLF pointed out, it was probably how he was raised, his parents never got caught and so in his mind, that's how you discipline your child.

Now that he apparently knows better, if he continues to discipline his kids in this manner then he deserves whatever happens to him. Until then, hopefully it's a lesson learned for him.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outside of act like a bitch for the last 2 years? Dwight should've knocked his ass out on Sunday

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently, I've missed something.
Well, he did call Dwight a pussy, but Lakers fans (and others) have been doing that for a while.
I'm not sure about the last two years thing--maybe how long BKS' girlfriend was cheating with Durant? :noidea:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Dwight was supposed to be some self-righteous religious dude. Whatever happened to those days? Now he's all about baby mama drama and child abuse.

Your ignorance on faith and religion is touching to say the least. To begin with, there are old testament scriptures in the bible that teaches parents to whip their children and promotes the concept. That concept has been extremely sound in most or all churches for the last five thousand years when the scriptures in the book of Psalms was written, so Howard's whipping his children is based on his faith or his version of his beliefs in God. It is unfortunate that as a child, Howard himself was abused and without realizing that he was abused, he ignorantly repeated that cycle of abuse. Coming back to the religious portion of the topic, however the foundation of beliefs comes from the old testament and were written at a time when failure to obey your parents could easily get you killed. Not to get religious, but the teachings of Jesus Christ changed many things and beliefs in how people think even though most hang onto the old testament writings for their insight to living.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just like getting in lakerboy's head. His reposes are entertaining. :pound:

No man - you're just a troll with zero value in content being posted - nothing personal, but no one in here thinks you're cute or funny. We don't even think you're being smart

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just like getting in lakerboy's head. His reposes are entertaining. :pound:

Getting in my head? hahahahahahahahaha!! you wish. You're an idiot if you believe you can antagonize people from your moms basement, stealing your neighbors wi-fi just to troll. :laugh3:

I find your drive, and trolling quite invigorating looser. Try actually talking about the the topic of this thread, Oh wait I forgot your to repulsive, and dumb to actually talk basketball.

:rofl:

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting in my head? hahahahahahahahaha!! you wish. You're an idiot if you believe you can antagonize people from your moms basement, stealing your neighbors wi-fi just to troll. :laugh3:

I find your drive, and trolling quite invigorating looser. Try actually talking about the the topic of this thread, Oh wait I forgot your to repulsive, and dumb to actually talk basketball.

:rofl:

Yup. I'm definitely in your head. These types of responses are why it's fun to mess with you.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he did call Dwight a pussy, but Lakers fans (and others) have been doing that for a while.
I'm not sure about the last two years thing--maybe how long BKS' girlfriend was cheating with Durant? :noidea:

Let's not forget his cheap shot thrown at Leonard after they won the finals