• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dwight Coward-Doctor Concluded Basketball Star Abused His Child

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you read the article - Dwight Howard was cleared of physical abuse charges. Many of you are too young to remember or understand that most families up into the late 1960's used corporal punishment as a method of discipline. In the African American Communities it was much more common until more recent years for fear that their children would be shot and killed by racist white police - even for the smallest crime. I agree that hitting his child with the belt buckle was way too much, but I liked the way it was handled. The charges of a crime was dropped and he was directed to take parenting classes to learn how to discipline his child without using corporal punishment. As much as I dislike the guy, I am sympathetic with him on this one. He grew up being beat with a belt and belt buckles and some how what his father did to him was never caught and as a result Howard started repeating the same cycle of abuse. Fortunately it was caught and stopped and his son can escape that cycle as he grows up. In every way this story has a happy ending to me

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakerboy sounds like a bitter Lakersfag that is upset that Dwight didn't want to play with the ballhog/terrible teammate Kobe :bawling:

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakerboy sounds like a bitter Lakersfag that is upset that Dwight didn't want to play with the ballhog/terrible teammate Kobe :bawling:

Really? The facts speak for themselves, Oh wait you're to dumb to comprehend. Typical Suns fan. :pound:

If recall Dwight didn't want to learn from Steve Nash on how to shoot free throws or learn from Kobe, and Hakeem, Kareem etc.

Why would I be upset about a child abuser not being on my team?

Nice try stupid. :doh:

Last edited by a moderator:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think his reaction to the obvious child abuse is a normal one, but one I have seen more than a few times. It is unfortunate, but most children that grow up being abused will repeat the cycle just as Howard was doing. Howard didn't know any better because that's how he grew up, so while I want to be critical of his actions, I do understand how and why it happened. I have a friend who is no about 75, but she grew up being abused in a different way until she reached the age of 13. When she turned 13, she snapped and the next time he came into her bedroom, she pulled out a butcher knife and made it clear that if he touched her, she would kill him and cut his manhood off. At the point the police were called and back then - in Missouri where she grew up, they just put the man out of the house and that ended it.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? The facts speak for themselves, Oh wait you're to dumb to comprehend. Typical Suns fan. :pound:

If recall Dwight didn't want to learn from Steve Nash on how to shoot free throws or learn from Kobe, and Hakeem, Kareem etc.

Nice try stupid. :doh:

Never expect a reasonable response from him - His purpose in life is to troll Lakers fans - ran to many times into the cactus plants out there in that desert:lol:

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never expect a reasonable response from him - His purpose in life is to troll Lakers fans - ran to many times into the cactus plants out there in that desert:lol:

Oh yea, I know already. I just laugh at him, he was a horrible troll back in the ESPN boards. Kinda feel sorry for him in a way. (NO LIFE) :pound:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yea, I know already. I just laugh at him, he was a horrible troll back in the ESPN boards. Kinda feel sorry for him in a way. (NO LIFE) :pound:

Actually: Just knowing he came from the ESPN message boards alone explains it all - except for the general message board, the Lakers message board was second to none of the others and had all of the best action/discussion. The only problem is the non-Lakers fans were so stupid :pound:Remember Dice who said the Nuggets only lost on the scoreboard. Then there was the ones that insisted the Lakers could win all 82 games the next year because they were that good.:L

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers fans are literally the definition of retarded. The funny thing is you guys make sense to each other. It's like you have your own special retardation language.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers fans are literally the definition of retarded. The funny thing is you guys make sense to each other. It's like you have your own special retardation language.

Aye bro, at what point of your life, did you realized that you were jealous of Lakers fans?

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Translation: "I have no life, so I troll Lakers fans, and jack off to Goran Dragić poster's all day"

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aye bro, at what point of your life, did you realized that you were jealous of Lakers fans?

Never, I feel sorry for dumbass mothefuckers like Lakersboy that starts up threads like this out of desperation to bring down a star that left your sorry team. Sorry, NEWS FLASH... no one wants to play with Kobe. Pau left, Dwight left, Nash retired, Carmelo didn't sign in LA. NO ONE LIKES KOBE. Get it through your brainwashed head.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys will lose 60+ games this year. How does it feel to suck complete asshole and be completely irrelevant?

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never, I feel sorry for dumbass mothefuckers like Lakersboy that starts up threads like this out of desperation to bring down a star that left your sorry team. Sorry, NEWS FLASH... no one wants to play with Kobe. Pau left, Dwight left, Nash retired, Carmelo didn't sign in LA. NO ONE LIKES KOBE. Get it through your brainwashed head.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! Obviously you don't get the point idiot. This wasn't about Dwight leaving the Lakers. It's about a child being abused by this idiot.

Its funny though you calling me names after, not too long ago you told me to stop talking smack to you, and call a truce. Who looks like a dumb ass now? AH yes I love the Irony, keep it coming every sports page needs Idiots like you, so we can get a good laugh out of how irrelevant you are. Thanks!

What a big pussy you are. :rofl:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-11-17 at 10.52.04 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-11-17 at 10.52.04 PM.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 88

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys will lose 60+ games this year. How does it feel to suck complete asshole and be completely irrelevant?

We can lose all 82 games, and we will still be more relevant than the Suns. You guys love talking about us.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! Obviously you don't get the point idiot. This wasn't about Dwight leaving the Lakers. It's about a child being abused by this idiot.

Its funny though you calling me names after, not too long ago you told me to stop talking smack to you, and call a truce. Who looks like a dumb ass now? AH yes I love the Irony, keep it coming every sports page needs Idiots like you, so we can get a good laugh out of how irrelevant you are. Thanks!

What a big pussy you are. :rofl:

Yes, being the mature adult that I am I offered you a truce to quit the back and forth nonsense. But you actually broke it so smd :suds:

PS- that was over a year ago BITCH

Last edited by a moderator:

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, being the mature adult that I am I offered you a truce to quit the back and forth nonsense. But you actually broke it so smd :suds:

PS- that was over a year ago BITCH

So what Idiot, who came in here calling names 1st ? when did I break a truce? not that I care, I just laugh.

Nice try fucker, now fuck off, and fuck all AZ sports. :finger:

NEXT......

:pound:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Dwight was supposed to be some self-righteous religious dude. Whatever happened to those days? Now he's all about baby mama drama and child abuse.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just sayin' when he came into the league, Dwight Howard was more in your face about his religious beliefs than Tim Tebow ever was. I don't hate on Dwight for being religious or even pretending to be religious. I just find it sort of funny how he was so holier than thou and now he's, well, um…
:doobs:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mentally & spiritually speaking, Dwight has really regressed since he joined the NBA. I lost respect for him as a professional when he started dunking with a cape pretending to be Superman. How old was the dude when he did that?