• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Durant vs wade on Twitter

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think DWade comes back to his normal self this year, he has a lot of heart. I don't think he played that badly in the playoffs. I'd take him over Harden, Harden disappears against the good teams and that's just the truth.

I think Wade was bad in the first 2 series but in the ECF/NBA Finals, I don't think he was that bad either.

y2ktors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think this is a major deal. Durant and Harden are best friends so of course he's going to say Harden should be on the list...He is also cool w/ Melo & Kobe so he's not going to remove them from the list so he just went to Wade.

Wade on the other hand is confident in his ability and is a top 10 player when he's healthy. Go check out what he did last year from December to March which were his healthiest months. He's not going to put up 25 PPG anymore because he's playing with LBJ and Bosh which mean less shots but he is a more efficient player than Harden.

There is a significant difference in shooting 52% and 43%/. When healthy there isn't a doubt that Wade is a top 10 player.

And you guys are kidding yourself if you think any athlete won't be offended if one of their peers said yeah I'll remove him off this list because he doesn't belong there because he just ain't that good

That's the problem. He's never fully healthy anymore, nor does he garner the attention that a lead dog gets because he's playing along the best player in the league.