• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Durant vs wade on Twitter

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade is beat up and not a top 10 player anymore

Kobe is missing an achilles, I think that constitutes banged up?

Wade had better numbers than Harden last year except for in points per game.

Harden shot 43% and Wade shot 52 which is a significant difference.

And Wade is far better on D.

This is a list of top 10 players.

Not top 10 teams, top 10 championships or top 10 games.

Durant commented on the list and said he thinks Harden should be on it, when asked who to remove, he picked Wade.

Some people need to get over themselves. Wade is an idiot and took it out of context to tweet some childish shit.

In terms of Durant asking him to prove it, well seeing how he has taken on each player one on one, he would be a good judge of who the better player is.

Totally agree Wade is a child alphadog stereotype.

I would take it as a guy giving his opinion on who the 10 best players in the league are. That one guy on the bubble got his fucking jimmies rustled because he was left off that top 10 and had to tweet about it.

If LBJ said something like this the world would collapse on him, but poor little good guy Durant says whatever his bitter little heart wants and every one says it's cool.

So, being asked to pick a player to take off the list and answering the question, is taking a shot at the player? I learn something new everyday.

Look at the list and it sure as hell is. Wade is better than Melo, that is not a discussion. If he is considering injuries Kobe is apparently better with 1 achilles than Wade and Melo are with 2.

Kobe behind Wade? Lol man you dudes are losing your minds.

Right now, assuming they are both healthy. Wade plays better D, can still score and is a far better team player. If you want to include injuries...

I don't think this is a major deal. Durant and Harden are best friends so of course he's going to say Harden should be on the list...He is also cool w/ Melo & Kobe so he's not going to remove them from the list so he just went to Wade.

Wade on the other hand is confident in his ability and is a top 10 player when he's healthy. Go check out what he did last year from December to March which were his healthiest months. He's not going to put up 25 PPG anymore because he's playing with LBJ and Bosh which mean less shots but he is a more efficient player than Harden.

There is a significant difference in shooting 52% and 43%/. When healthy there isn't a doubt that Wade is a top 10 player.

And you guys are kidding yourself if you think any athlete won't be offended if one of their peers said yeah I'll remove him off this list because he doesn't belong there because he just ain't that good

This whole post makes a lot of sense. :10:

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade and the rest of you are making a big deal about such a innocuous statement.

“I think you’re missing on James Harden,” Durant said. Asked which player his former Thunder teammate should replace, Durant replied, without hesitation: “Dwyane Wade.”

It was predicted on another thread that this is social manipulation prior to a new Durant/Wade Gatorade commercial. I hope so for Wade's sake, because I think his Instagram response was a bit overboard. No reason for Wade to be that butt hurt.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade is a bitch. He is not a top 10 player anymore

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe is missing an achilles, I think that constitutes banged up?

He's not missing an achilles. You should follow Dr. Robert Klapper on Twitter. He tweets a lot of interesting details about Kobe's surgery/recovery as well as about other athletes on the mend.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO at anyone who thinks this is real!! Clean the sand out of your vagina's Heat fans!! It's Gatorade stunt!!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade is going to have a big year....I can feel it.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pathetic! Wade or KD doesn't give a shit about a top 10 list. This isn't important at all or don't think it is real.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The+smell+of+delicious+rustled+jimmies+on+the+morning+_65c063bde32a8453a4c2e128ce12b3cb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade and the rest of you are making a big deal about such a innocuous statement.

“I think you’re missing on James Harden,” Durant said. Asked which player his former Thunder teammate should replace, Durant replied, without hesitation: “Dwyane Wade.”

It was predicted on another thread that this is social manipulation prior to a new Durant/Wade Gatorade commercial. I hope so for Wade's sake, because I think his Instagram response was a bit overboard. No reason for Wade to be that butt hurt.

screw you man... I got nothing else to talk about basketball related right now. so I'm making a big deal. only thing else I got to talk about in sports right now is how great the Canes and Phins are playing right now.

I loved wade's response. remind Durant what happened when they met in the playoffs.. and the thunder were favored that series. although to be fair to Durant, he played light's out. his help abandoned him.

Durant basically said wade doesn't deserve to be top ten. Wade cares about his legacy and where he belongs among the leagues elite. all these top 10 guys do. it's hard to get there and not care.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great gorilla marketing

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st, Harden>Wade at this point in Wade's career. I haven't really looked up stats because it's hard to compare players in different situations, so I compare their skillset....and in my opinion Harden is a superior talent than Wade in this stage of his career. 2nd, I don't think Durant INTENDED to call Wade out(although he definitely did). I think he got asked a question and instead of the pc answer, he gave an answer of who he honestly thought should be out, without thinking about the ramifications of his answer. Now another theory(as others have mentioned), is that this is just a marketing strategy for Gatorade...

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to ask myself who would I want more? A healthy Wade or Harden? I like both but I give the edge to Wade. He has proven himself in the playoffs numerous times. If I'm a GM I take Harden hoping he can reach Wades level. All this is blown out of proportion by the media and definitely could be viral marketing for the Gatorade commercials.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at Kobe and Clutch being in the same sentence especially a title. There are plenty of stats to justify that as a joke. The fact is if you take that many shots eventually one is going to go in.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at anyone buying into this, it's an obvious marketing ploy for the follow-up to the Gatorade commercial where Wade and Durant each have nightmares about the other dunking on them...new commercial should be out soon

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at Kobe and Clutch being in the same sentence especially a title. There are plenty of stats to justify that as a joke. The fact is if you take that many shots eventually one is going to go in.

I'm sure there are plenty of numbers that say a lot of things, your eyes and Kobe's peers don't lie though.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator: