• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Durant Signing With Warriors

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron
Steph
Durant
Kyrie
Klay
Draymond
Love
Thompson
Smith
Shumpert
Iggy
Jefferson
Zsa Zsa
Frye
Dunleavy
Livingston
Mo
West

Last edited:

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not bad, I think Iggy is a bit low there. Tough to call Shump better than Iggy. And I'd go Draymond over Klay, but not really an issue..

I think you are right, and think the top 6 guys are the ones that are the established stars currently... 4 of the 6 are on GS now. That's a tough matchup.

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. LeBron owns Durant
2. Kyrie mitigates Steph
3. They still have no one that can guard the rim or even deter LeBron. For the first time in NBA history a guy led the ENTIRE series, BOTH teams, in points, assists, rebounds, blocks, steals. The team with the best player usually wins. The team that is mentally and physically tougher usually wins. This is definitely the Cavs on all accounts
4. Its a long season. People had the Lakers labeled for multiple titles once Dwight and Nash went there. Everyone thought Miami would trounce the Mavericks. Shit last year all we heard about how no one would beat Golden State. Its all bullshit. When you get between the lines the simple fact is the Cavs have the best player on the planet, and as long as he gets enough help to where they cant overload him on defense, i will NOT bet against him.
5. The pressure on Durant will be unlike anything he has scene- and he has to handle this while making the biggest adjustments of his career. It takes time and a lot of mental toughness and at the end the King is waiting.

Holy crap your acting like CLE blew the Warriors out in the finals...it took the league stepping in and giving CLE a huge momentum swing and injured players to barely win in game 7...cant wait for next season.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Shooter_Schaef Some OKC uber driver called into the animal today and said that he picked draymond up twice during playoffs and took him to KDs place....
clear.gif

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Not at all.

If you have the other teams player coming over to your house to chill tho it def could let you lighten up, and not go as hard...It's just surprising to hear something like that

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have the other teams player coming over to your house to chill tho it def could let you lighten up, and not go as hard...It's just surprising to hear something like that

If anything I would say you don't play with the desperation of losing means you might never get another chance at the title. Because you know you're going to the team that will be favored to win it next season and knowing you won't have to go through OKC next season.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do u think KD threw the series?
No he didn't throw the series but he had to be very conflicted knowing he was leaving. He sure didn't look right in game 6, that's for sure.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he didn't throw the series but he had to be very conflicted knowing he was leaving. He sure didn't look right in game 6, that's for sure.

Everyone knows that Durant made a bitch move, that's not really even up for debate. He's a grown ass man though and he was free to join any team he wants, but he's also going to get backlash for it.

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone knows that Durant made a bitch move, that's not really even up for debate. He's a grown ass man though and he was free to join any team he wants, but he's also going to get backlash for it.

You have Green, Harden, KD, RW, and Ibaka

You trade Green for Perk, overpay Perk, and refuse to ever get rid of him when you could have used the amnesty

You trade Harden(one of the worst trades EVER)

You trade Reggie Jackson for absolutely nothing

You bring in Dion Waiters who is horrible

You give Enes Kanter WAY too much $$$

You continue to waste 1st round draft picks on busts like Perry Jones, Mitch McGary, and Josh Huestis just to name a few

Basically what I’m saying is OKC’s ownership/front office is 100% to blame for KD leaving. They systemically destroyed their own team.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron
Steph
Durant
Kyrie
Klay
Draymond
Love
Thompson
Smith
Shumpert
Iggy
Jefferson
Zsa Zsa
Frye
Dunleavy
Livingston
Mo
West

Lebron
Steph GS1
KD GS2
Kyrie
Klay GS3
Draymond GS4
Love
Thompson
Iguodala GS5
Smith
Livingston GS6
Shumpert
Jefferson
Frye
ZaZa GS7
Dunleavy

I have 9 of the top 16 players for both teams on the Cavs. They have more depth at this point, with room to acquire more with their TPE.

Iguodala is a better player than Smith. No GM would take JR right now over Iguodala for a season. Livingston is also more valuable than Shumpert, but I think it's a bit close and could see an argument either way. He's definitely ahead of Jefferson though.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron
Steph
Durant
Kyrie
Klay
Draymond
Love
Thompson
Smith
Shumpert
Iggy
Jefferson
Zsa Zsa
Frye
Dunleavy
Livingston
Mo
West

I think iggy is behind love. I know you dont like iggy but cmon the dude is a plus minus monster everywhere he goes. I cant believe you would put him behind guys like shump and jr. Theyre good players too.. But i dont agree

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think people really underrate the warriors roster imo. They won 73 games for a reason. Myers and lacob draft and sign people that do multiple things well not 1 thing like JR and shump do.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron
Steph
KD
Kyrie
Draymond
Klay