• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Durant Signing With Warriors

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rich is the team that won the championship

I think the Cav's will get back to the finals, East doesn't really have any power houses right now... But you have to admit bro, if both team are healthy the Cav's will have no answer for the Warriors with Durant... I mean it took game 7 and some last second heroics without a guy like Durant .... It's just dam near impossible to stop that offense now... Durant also play's good defense with those long arms of his and his height...

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now all Cleveland has to do is get rid of Kevin Love and KD vs LBJ is all set to go next year. No need to play those 82 games.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need to play those 82 games.

Sad, but true. I will watch a few golden state games, just to see how they play together. Then I won't watch until the playoffs and most likely the NBA finals, when Golden State plays Cleveland.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Cav's will get back to the finals, East doesn't really have any power houses right now... But you have to admit bro, if both team are healthy the Cav's will have no answer for the Warriors with Durant... I mean it took game 7 and some last second heroics without a guy like Durant .... It's just dam near impossible to stop that offense now... Durant also play's good defense with those long arms of his and his height...

And they won't have an answer for Lebron and irving, and while it went 7, we were the road team, how many teams have won a game 7 on the road like 1 out of 100? ...gs really had all the advantages...I would like to see the cavs with HC and see how they do

Plus this was Irvings and loves first finals series not counting last years 1 game...they will be much more experienced next year...plus we always pick up a player at some point just like last year with fry

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And they won't have an answer for Lebron and irving, and while it went 7, we were the road team, how many teams have won a game 7 on the road like 1 out of 100? ...gs really had all the advantages...I would like to see the cavs with HC and see how they do

Plus this was Irvings and loves first finals series not counting last years 1 game...they will be much more experienced next year...plus we always pick up a player at some point just like last year with fry

Irving is a great player no doubt... But Were talking Durant man, they just added a top 3 player... That lineup is gonna be impossible to deal with ... This is the equivalent of the Cav's when they got Lebron back.. Warriors just got who I feel is arguably the best player in the NBA ... He's almost 7 feet tall and he can shoot anywhere, play good D and finish at the rim...

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irving is a great player no doubt... But Were talking Durant man, they just added a top 3 player... That lineup is gonna be impossible to deal with ... This is the equivalent of the Cav's when they got Lebron back.. Warriors just got who I feel is arguably the best player in the NBA ... He's almost 7 feet tall and he can shoot anywhere, play good D and finish at the rim...

giphy.gif

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. LeBron owns Durant
2. Kyrie mitigates Steph
3. They still have no one that can guard the rim or even deter LeBron. For the first time in NBA history a guy led the ENTIRE series, BOTH teams, in points, assists, rebounds, blocks, steals. The team with the best player usually wins. The team that is mentally and physically tougher usually wins. This is definitely the Cavs on all accounts
4. Its a long season. People had the Lakers labeled for multiple titles once Dwight and Nash went there. Everyone thought Miami would trounce the Mavericks. Shit last year all we heard about how no one would beat Golden State. Its all bullshit. When you get between the lines the simple fact is the Cavs have the best player on the planet, and as long as he gets enough help to where they cant overload him on defense, i will NOT bet against him.
5. The pressure on Durant will be unlike anything he has scene- and he has to handle this while making the biggest adjustments of his career. It takes time and a lot of mental toughness and at the end the King is waiting.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without a doubt. As I said, imagine if Jordan could hand pick two teammates, what his team would have done? Good lord.

Jordan would let you pick his teammates and then proceed to kick your ass. That's a leader, not these weak minded spoiled players now days.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. LeBron owns Durant
2. Kyrie mitigates Steph
3. They still have no one that can guard the rim or even deter LeBron. For the first time in NBA history a guy led the ENTIRE series, BOTH teams, in points, assists, rebounds, blocks, steals. The team with the best player usually wins. The team that is mentally and physically tougher usually wins. This is definitely the Cavs on all accounts
4. Its a long season. People had the Lakers labeled for multiple titles once Dwight and Nash went there. Everyone thought Miami would trounce the Mavericks. Shit last year all we heard about how no one would beat Golden State. Its all bullshit. When you get between the lines the simple fact is the Cavs have the best player on the planet, and as long as he gets enough help to where they cant overload him on defense, i will NOT bet against him.
5. The pressure on Durant will be unlike anything he has scene- and he has to handle this while making the biggest adjustments of his career. It takes time and a lot of mental toughness and at the end the King is waiting.

LOL ok man .... Lebron OWNS Durant ? Based on what ? Because Miami the Super team with Bosh and Wade beat OKC in the finals ? ( Which I'm glad they did) BUT the Cav's will have no answer for this Warriors team now... They barely had an answer without Durant.... And you can't compare this to the Lakers with Dwight and Nash... Dwight is NOTHING like Durant, and Nash was over the hill... Durant is in his PRIME and he works hard every game, unlike Dwight...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. LeBron owns Durant
2. Kyrie mitigates Steph

The levels of hope and ghey in the above post are off the charts.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL ok man .... Lebron OWNS Durant ? Based on what ? Because Miami the Super team with Bosh and Wade beat OKC in the finals ? ( Which I'm glad they did) BUT the Cav's will have no answer for this Warriors team now... They barely had an answer without Durant.... And you can't compare this to the Lakers with Dwight and Nash... Dwight is NOTHING like Durant, and Nash was over the hill... Durant is in his PRIME and he works hard every game, unlike Dwight...

Lol@u getting all hyped up... No answer? Nobody has seen how they will even play yet

We are the defending champs with the best player by far and until we get beat nothing changes that

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan would let you pick his teammates and then proceed to kick your ass. That's a leader, not these weak minded spoiled players now days.

Exaggeration .... Jordan without a doubt was the best the game has ever seen, he's the man, the jedi .... But your not winning a title without a team around you... You can't do it all .. Jordan had some solid Bulls teams around him later in his career... And that's not bagging on Jordan, but it's a team game and you can't get it done without other guy's doing there jobs... It your playing 1 on 1 that's different... Now if you take Jordan off those Bulls teams they wouldn't have won anything... He was the guy that sent them over the top, but like I said guy's had to do there jobs around him....

Last edited:

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol@u getting all hyped up... No answer? Nobody has seen how they will even play yet

We are the defending champs with the best player by far and until we get beat nothing changes that

As long as both teams stay healthy I would put 1,000 on the Warriors in a series vs the Cav's right now ... Durant just sent them over the top ..

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as both teams stay healthy I would put 1,000 on the Warriors in a series vs the Cav's right now ... Durant just sent them over the top ..

A lot people had 1k dollars last year on gs, didn't work out too well

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They didn't have Durant last year ... I think your not realizing just how good he is...

They have a team of durant, curry Thompson green

We have a team of Lebron, Irving, love, Thompson and better role players...we still match up and Irving and love have finals experience now...they will be much more confident next year

They have no defense or rebounding, the same problems as last year, offense was never their problem, Lebron will prob avg more next year if they beat the spurs

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have a team of durant, curry Thompson green

We have a team of Lebron, Irving, love, Thompson and better role players...we still match up and Irving and love have finals experience now...they will be much more confident next year

They have no defense or rebounding, the same problems as last year, offense was never their problem, Lebron will prob avg more next year if they beat the spurs

Don't leave out Iguodala... That dude can ball, he gutted it out but he was playing hurt in game 7... Clearly he wasn't the same ... Durant gives them more defense and rebounding... Also are you telling me Iguodala or Green can't play defense ?