• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dump Hunt?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Chubb being so dominant, there doesn't seem to be much room for Hunt to score a ton of fantasy points. Sure, he might be good for a floor, but you're probably not starting him in the playoffs anyway and it might be a blessing if your playoff opponent picks him up and starts him.

I am thinking of dropping him for Coutee, who is still available in one of my leagues. My starting WR's are Ridley and A. Rob, and I also have Deebo and AB.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Chubb being so dominant, there doesn't seem to be much room for Hunt to score a ton of fantasy points. Sure, he might be good for a floor, but you're probably not starting him in the playoffs anyway and it might be a blessing if your playoff opponent picks him up and starts him.

I am thinking of dropping him for Coutee, who is still available in one of my leagues. My starting WR's are Ridley and A. Rob, and I also have Deebo and AB.

meh... you would never start coutee over those three... Maybe AB... but if you are only starting 3 WRs, then that's three...

Having RB depth even in the playoffs is good... I mean, what if CHubb goes down again??

But if you would start Coutee, then that is a whole other story...

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't do it. He still gets meaningful touches and can take any carry or catch to the house. Would suck to see him throw up 20 fer the team yer playing in the SB right?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meh... you would never start coutee over those three... Maybe AB... but if you are only starting 3 WRs, then that's three...

Having RB depth even in the playoffs is good... I mean, what if CHubb goes down again??

But if you would start Coutee, then that is a whole other story...

Yeah, Coutee would get consideration for the FLEX spot, and I like that the Texans are very willing to just air it out. Ridley and A. Rob are the starters, but both guys seem to deal with an injury every week, although Coutee did get on the injury report yesterday. If I make it to the final, Ridley has a tough Week 16 matchup.

Good point that Chubb could get hurt again. My other RB's are Kamara, Taylor, Mostert, Dobbins, and Swift.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Sam Sportboy
@MilkSpiller22

Would you guys dump Goedert for Coutee? I have Gronk. I'm also hoping that Kittle somehow comes back either in Week 15 or Week 16.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Sam Sportboy
@MilkSpiller22

Would you guys dump Goedert for Coutee? I have Gronk. I'm also hoping that Kittle somehow comes back either in Week 15 or Week 16.

I mean, on a previous thread you asked Gronk or Goedart… and I said goedart… So... theres that...LOL

But yea, there is no need for 2 TEs.... and IF kittle does come back, and you are still alive, you can drop Gronk too...

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, on a previous thread you asked Gronk or Goedart… and I said goedart… So... theres that...LOL

But yea, there is no need for 2 TEs.... and IF kittle does come back, and you are still alive, you can drop Gronk too...

LOL. For some reason, I thought you were one of the guys who said Gronk. So dropping Gronk for Coutee would be an okay move?

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,071.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hunt can still score a TD every time he touches the damn ball.....

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. For some reason, I thought you were one of the guys who said Gronk. So dropping Gronk for Coutee would be an okay move?

there is no need to own both Goedart and Gronk… so whoever you want to keep... the other could be dropped... Remember, it is easier to get your players through waivers as the playoffs go, especially in lesser demand positions like TE...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if Coutee cleared waivers and you don't think you'll start him against the Bears, I'd wait one more week then try to get him back for the rematch with the colts

colts v texans just seem to have shootout potential every season

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if Coutee cleared waivers and you don't think you'll start him against the Bears, I'd wait one more week then try to get him back for the rematch with the colts

colts v texans just seem to have shootout potential every season

I picked up Coutee already. Yeah, some podcaster was making a joke that T.Y. Hilton should rename himself to T.Y. Houston.