• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Duke will beat Syracuse

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well shit a brick and fuck me with it! If it isn't tlatukffb! :suds:

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This calls for an evil-type smiley, but I can't seem to find one.
Alas.

We got a corso-head. That's pretty evil. :corso:

You've been missing out. It's like bizarroCBS. Even douggie and I get along for the most part. (I think he may haven taken my comment to him about Givens the wrong way, but other than that we've been playing nice. :) )

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got a corso-head. That's pretty evil. :corso:

You've been missing out. It's like bizarroCBS. Even douggie and I get along for the most part. (I think he may haven taken my comment to him about Givens the wrong way, but other than that we've been playing nice. :) )

Evil, sure, but not my brand.
Your name was invoked the other day...and somewhere other than MKTF. The legend of you on the old Feedback Board lives fondly in some folk's memories.
I read through some thread here where you were ripping some guy to shreds, in your inimitable Trolly way. :)

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evil, sure, but not my brand.
Your name was invoked the other day...and somewhere other than MKTF. The legend of you on the old Feedback Board lives fondly in some folk's memories.
I read through some thread here where you were ripping some guy to shreds, in your inimitable Trolly way. :)

Oh wow, really? I did't think there were enough of the old timers around to even remember me over there.

Must have been a bunch of the old Cuse fans. I've noticed they still hang around in the Rankings comments. I wonder if jonvi has ever tried to get any of 'em over here.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh wow, really? I did't think there were enough of the old timers around to even remember me over there.

Must have been a bunch of the old Cuse fans. I've noticed they still hang around in the Rankings comments. I wonder if jonvi has ever tried to get any of 'em over here.

Khep/gus liked ngs, though he stops in here once in a while. Malibu is in and out and so is TEB. But the majority (saracuse, nysufan, toppcop) stayed with the cbs format and I catch up with them once in a while on gametracker.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seemed to remember seeing DCOrange still posting from time to time. Does he ever make it over this way?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn't mean on cBS.
I won't give them the hits to even click on their "articles," so I don't know who may still be lurking over there.
I meant on the site where I usually post.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seemed to remember seeing DCOrange still posting from time to time. Does he ever make it over this way?

He stayed with cbs and is there most days. I see him mainly on GP's 25&1 or the ranking articles.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Khep/gus liked ngs, though he stops in here once in a while. Malibu is in and out and so is TEB. But the majority (saracuse, nysufan, toppcop) stayed with the cbs format and I catch up with them once in a while on gametracker.

I see Khep a fair amount, which I always enjoy.

Are you thinking of coming here more often? Tango could use your help.

I don't intend to be here much, but I'll stop by, on occasion.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't mean on cBS.
I won't give them the hits to even click on their "articles," so I don't know who may still be lurking over there.
I meant on the site where I usually post.

Oh, sorry. I misread that. The spite is strong in this one ^^^ :)

I need to pop in over there and say hi. I think I did a hit-n-run after Memphis beat the Cards to offer some congrats, but I've been over here mostly (as you can see)

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that's pissed. :suds:

For all the bashing I heard about ESPN, over time, they at least had the decency to gives their posters notice they were shutting down their boards.
Had cBS done the same, they'd still be getting my hits, but they just fucked everyone, so fuck them.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, sorry. I misread that. The spite is strong in this one ^^^ :)

I need to pop in over there and say hi. I think I did a hit-n-run after Memphis beat the Cards to offer some congrats, but I've been over here mostly (as you can see)

Yes, you do.
You did a drive-by after that U of Lol game, yes, but just a drive-by.
At some point, I even cursed you for your long absence.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, you do.
You did a drive-by after that U of Lol game, yes, but just a drive-by.
At some point, I even cursed you for your long absence.

since you guys seem well versed in this universe, what other "boards" are worth visiting for avid CBB fans?

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For all the bashing I heard about ESPN, over time, they at least had the decency to gives their posters notice they were shutting down their boards.
Had cBS done the same, they'd still be getting my hits, but they just fucked everyone, so fuck them.

All of the stuff I miss from CBS actually had nothing to do with CBS. Was overall a good group of folks posting over there. Too bad they had to screw it all up. Like them Spanish folks say... que sera sera.

But I agree fuck those mother fuckers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGGDRRRxGp4]Jay and Silent Bob - Internet Motherfuckers - YouTube[/ame]