• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: Duh Bears @ Chargers

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at rivers on the sideline like meditating or something

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, closer to a top pick.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not watching the game but following it on gamecast. That last drive was 12 plays for 11 yards. WTF?

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,071.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welllllllllll..................

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, closer to a top pick.

Who though? Going to take a crappy QB? I guess you could take an OT but that doesn't seem to be the problem with the points the Chargers are letting up. Joey Bosa, lol. Biggest bust since I called Clowney a bust.

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tonight everyone got to see how improved Cutler is under Gase. 6 good games in a row for Cutler. The inconsistency is gone. He's on his way under Gase. When John Fox improves the defense, the Bears are gonna be a very good team.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen their picks... not a good consolation prize.
They're bound to get it right one of these years right.....right??

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who though? Going to take a crappy QB? I guess you could take an OT but that doesn't seem to be the problem with the points the Chargers are letting up. Joey Bosa, lol. Biggest bust since I called Clowney a bust.
Robert Nkemdiche would make me happy, but they'd have to lose out to have a shot at him.

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're bound to get it right one of these years right.....right??

Gotta build the trenches my man... not trading up in round one for a skill position guy. Fluker's boneheaded penalty cost the game.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta build the trenches my man... not trading up in round one for a skill position guy. Fluker's boneheaded penalty cost the game.
The OL and DL are truly the biggest problems for the team, the OL keeps getting injured and doesn't really play well when they're healthy and the defense can't stop running backs at all. The skill positions are set, trading up for Gordon seems like a mistake right now although I wouldn't put the blame on his struggles all on him. They had Woodhead and Oliver which was enough to carry the RB position and could have used their first and fourth on more depth where it was needed.

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OL and DL are truly the biggest problems for the team, the OL keeps getting injured and doesn't really play well when they're healthy and the defense can't stop running backs at all. The skill positions are set, trading up for Gordon seems like a mistake right now although I wouldn't put the blame on his struggles all on him. They had Woodhead and Oliver which was enough to carry the RB position and could have used their first and fourth on more depth where it was needed.

Yeah, kinda sucks, I root for them when not directly impacting the Pats... it's just a problem organization from top to bottom (mostly at the top). Best thing that can happen is for Spanos to sell the team to a local guy/group that's passionate and can build an organization that can compete. The team has plenty of talent at the skill positions when healthy... both lines are poorly coached and out-manned. Bad combo...

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, kinda sucks, I root for them when not directly impacting the Pats... it's just a problem organization from top to bottom (mostly at the top). Best thing that can happen is for Spanos to sell the team to a local guy/group that's passionate and can build an organization that can compete. The team has plenty of talent at the skill positions when healthy... both lines are poorly coached and out-manned. Bad combo...
Need to get rid of Spanos and the coaches, the team is always unprepared to start the games and there's always so many injuries. Some of it can be bad luck but some of that should be on coaching. It's tough to watch, Rivers doing all he can but team/organization around him is a mess.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good ol' Phylis does it again.
"Phylis" is the only reason the Chargers are in most of the games they've played, and is not the reason they're 2-7. He's an easy target because he's an emotional player and the QB's normally get credit or blame for how well their teams are no matter how good or bad they are. He did lose the game vs Cincy with a horrible pick, but that's 1 game. Not all QB's can be as fortunate as Peyton and have the defense bail them out multiple times when they play like garbage.

Last edited: