• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Drove into work today past the Clink

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw the giant pictures of Beast Mode, a Dread up ET, RW and Kam......got a bit nostalgic. We really are lucky right now with this team in this window of opportunity. These types of teams do not come along very often, especially in the NFL. Let's make sure we enjoy the hell out of it. It took us my entire lifetime to get here. I know its fun to bicker about little things but make sure not forget how special this time is.

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Panthers, Chiefs, Seahawks among teams set to take a step back - NFL.com

According to Gil Brandt were slipping..... Thanks for the motivation Gil .... Love the haters...

I'm not taking our losses lightly, but the reality is that the additions in place of those that left need to be taken into account. He lists BB and Thurmond as big losses; BB was gone most of the year and Thurmond was solid at Nickel. These aren't as huge of losses as they seem with Max & Lane taking over; plus, don't underestimate Tharold Simon. Golden Tate, insert Percy Harvin & Paul Richardson; this is an upgrade IMO. We had a plethora of depth on the D-line, but the starters are in place and depth has been added. Kevin Williams may get back to Pro Bowl form considering a rotation role, and bringing Irvin back up to rush the passer can make huge impacts. After the draft the spread in Vegas went from 4-1 to 6-1, but even though everyone thinks we botched the draft once again I think we are good for at least one impact player. For a team with few holes the Hawks track record shows that some of those holes will be filled with an emerging rookie or sophomore.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want the media to continue treating us like a one hit wonder and taking cheap shots at us any chance they can. I want them to continue to nut swing everything east of the Rockies. They've obviously learned nothing from what we've done. Nut swing away.

Makes them look all the more of the clowns they are when we keep blowing up other teams and getting W after W. I knew they would learn nothing from last season. Let them keep pimping Brady, Manning, and whatever makes ESPNs top10.

Seahawks will keep doing what we do. Demolishing the competition and winning.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just more board material for the Hawks to use although I highly believe they could careless what Gil has to write and say about them.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well technically he's right; We are slipping. Hell, we haven't won a game in months and I personally don't see us winning another in the foreseeable future. Clearly our window is closed.

When any NFL beat writer decides to obviously go against the grain in order to get publicity, they look like asshats...and this time is no difference.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Got lucky a few times"

WTF is he talking about?

If I had to guess I'd say the game at Rams, Tampa at home, panthers and TX. And I agree luck was in our favor, but you know what they say, you make your own luck by working hard and never giving up. I just think the author is looking at those games and saying if you lose those we (team) don't get home-field and thus lose to 49ners who would have home-field or against the panthers in the NFC champ game without home-field. Until Seattle wins in San Fran, people are going to say win can't win their. (to me every 49ner game is 50/50 because where playing the same team, ie we want to run the ball and play hard nose D)

So let he pick against us just make sure someone post it to Sherman twitter account so he knows.:whistle:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had to guess I'd say the game at Rams, Tampa at home, panthers and TX. And I agree luck was in our favor, but you know what they say, you make your own luck by working hard and never giving up. I just think the author is looking at those games and saying if you lose those we (team) don't get home-field and thus lose to 49ners who would have home-field or against the panthers in the NFC champ game without home-field. Until Seattle wins in San Fran, people are going to say win can't win their. (to me every 49ner game is 50/50 because where playing the same team, ie we want to run the ball and play hard nose D)

So let he pick against us just make sure someone post it to Sherman twitter account so he knows.:whistle:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Luck is at the crossroads of preparation and opportunity.

If the Seahawks were lucky, then that means that those other teams were unlucky. And I dont agree with that for a second. When it came down to it, they just were not good enough to beat the Hawks.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luck is at the crossroads of preparation and opportunity.

If the Seahawks were lucky, then that means that those other teams were unlucky. And I dont agree with that for a second. When it came down to it, they just were not good enough to beat the Hawks.

I've found the harder I work, the luckier I get.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Gil doesn't realize that all Super Bowl winning teams have had some kind of good luck on their side throughout the season. It is impossible to go 16 games without some kind of good luck or good fortune to swing in their favor. The only team I can think of without any good luck was the 0-16 Lions, but hey at least they led the league in bad luck that year.