• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DRose....

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick Friedell@NickFriedell [ame="[MEDIA=twitter]532931641614684161[/MEDIA]"]57s57 seconds ago[/ame] Rose on if he understands why people got upset by comments? "No. But I could care less."

Last edited by a moderator:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think what he said is great. Smart young man. There is life after basketball. Im ok with it. He just went through 2 major Knee surgeries. He is going to need rest. That is a fact.

I applaud Rose.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think what he said is great. Smart young man. There is life after basketball. Im ok with it. He just went through 2 major Knee surgeries. He is going to need rest. That is a fact.

I applaud Rose.

He's an idiot.

He isn't playing football.

If you're going to think that way just retire now

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's an idiot.

He isn't playing football.

If you're going to think that way just retire now

He has 2 major knee injuries and BOOM he just got hurt. He can't play 78-82 games a year any more. I had 3 knee surgeries so I know what he is going through(some what).

He isn't an idiot. Idiot is people that judge him when they don't know what he is going through.

Why retire makes no sense. He can still play he just needs some games off. Wade has been doing this the last couple of year.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has 2 major knee injuries and BOOM he just got hurt. He can't play 78-82 games a year any more. I had 3 knee surgeries so I know what he is going through(some what).

He isn't an idiot. Idiot is people that judge him when they don't know what he is going through.

Why retire makes no sense. He can still play he just needs some games off. Wade has been doing this the last couple of year.

he isn't the only basketball player to have multiple knee surgeries....The others are doing just fine.

Since he so worried about his knees, just retire and get a real job.

The guy doesn't love the game.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It isn't even about the injuries its the lame ass excuse.

He said he was fine now but he's thinking about life after basketball. Wtf????

So he is ok to play...but he may not be ok to go to his sons graduation?

that is a crock of shit, plain and simple.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he isn't the only basketball player to have multiple knee surgeries....The others are doing just fine.

Since he so worried about his knees, just retire and get a real job.

The guy doesn't love the game.

Derrick loves the game, BJ Armstrong still has a grudge against the bulls for hiring Gar Forman as the GM when BJ was Paxsons assistant GM. BJ is in Derricks head.

Reggie the brother is a complete fuck up. He is riding the coat tails of Derrick for his entire life.
He is in derricks head.

These are two dirtbags that are worried about their well running dry in 10 years.

Everyone compared Derrick to Steve Francis when he was injured. Just cannot continue at the pace he wants during the game. Thibbs is a terrible coach for derrick since he constantly preaches push the ball and get to the hole.

We watch the next generation of new point guards in rose and westbrook, to some point Rondo. All of them are constantly hurt, mostly non contact injuries. Sometimes you gotta stop and say maybe these guys are not made to do this all the time.

Derrick can be an all star without challenging the rim every time down court. He is waiting for the next injury and playing that way, its gonna happen.

I dont see any strength in Derrick, the fear is not that he will not play the game the way his fans want to see it, eventually you get to the point of is this guy capable letting his entourage ruin his life.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I applaud Rose.

:wtf2::doh:

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He chose a profession with an inherent risk of injury. Either deal with it or find a different profession.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all he had to say was that im sitting out now to stay healthy down the road (meaning playoffs). he took it into an entirely different direction which was completely wrong

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There seems to be a pattern with certain players getting injured. he seems to be one. dont agree that Rondo is BTW.

The issue today seems to be so many young players that already have patterned injuries that suggest more issues ahead.

Whats in the water? I still worry about Sullinger all the time. It took him two years to get over the back operation............and one in a while I get nervous when he lands funny