• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Drew Stanton AZ QB

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, everyone wants their QB to throw a bunch of picks. Winning a game like that is a aberration. A healthy Card team vs a healthy Seahawks team would be a awesome match up, especially in the desert, but let's not assume a Card win.

I never assumed a win. Just think they'd be favored in the game if he was playing. The last three years has proved any given Sunday. This year has been a true test of character for them. I'm proud of them boys.

They've played 1 really bad game and that was against Atlanta.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really isn't interesting at all whether Lindley or Thomas plays. Both are guys that should never see a snap in an NFL game. Practice squad should be their ceiling, but here we are.

I love the "obvious" who would win if healthy. lol...you don't want much football if you think that. I'd take the Cards healthy at home any day.

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100% healthy vs 100% healthy........Super Bowl Champs win 17-7. I even threw a score into a meaningless prediction since that's the next step here :suds:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's entirely meaningless to speculate on who might win in a healthy match. That's not what we are going to have and frankly, rarely does it happen in any game this late in the season. Both teams have injuries and the ones to the offense for the cards have been pretty bad in recent weeks. Still, they have been winning in spite of it. Have to favor the Seahawks in this one, but anything can happen.

droider

Human NFL Almanac and College Football Insider
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Logan Thomas is horrific, incredible he was even drafted.

That said, Arizona is very well coached, plays great at home, and their defense can take over a game. Ellington was a massive loss for them, but they have a couple decent backups.

If we keep the turnover battle even, we should be ok. If we lose it by 2 or more, however, we'll be in serious trouble. Either team is capable of winning this game with only 10 to 13 points.

Last edited by a moderator:

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is one of the most lopsided cases of "make the other team one-dimensional." Well, with Joe Namath (modern day version) most likely starting for Arizona, they're already one-dimensional, possibly even less given their injuries at RB as well.

We should play Kam with the LBs all day long, stuffing the box and spying the dump offs/screens while the rest of the LOB plays man, forcing whoever is under center to try their best against this defense.

Arizona's lines play well but they won't score for em. I could see a shutout potentially for Seattle, though I wouldn't put money on it. Anything minor could happen to give AR a short field for a FG or something.

Fully expecting a Seahawks win next week.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know boogie...That's the point. RW has never swept them. That could change this year, but still a fact.

He was just predicting the future after the ass-whiping the Cards are going to take at home next week!

Seriously though, the Cards deserve much respect. They just keep on winning despite the massive amount of serious injuries to contributing players that has occured.

The Seahawks also suffered a big injury run earlier this year that killed the depth but things are a little better on that front now.

Lastly, bama- you suck as a troll. But at least Scooby is a good poster to represent the desert.

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was just predicting the future after the ass-whiping the Cards are going to take at home next week!

Seriously though, the Cards deserve much respect. They just keep on winning despite the massive amount of serious injuries to contributing players that has occured.

The Seahawks also suffered a big injury run earlier this year that killed the depth but things are a little better on that front now.

Lastly, bama- you suck as a troll. But at least Scooby is a good poster to represent the desert.

Hey Jake, you suck as a person, but we all have our faults..........Besides I wasn't trolling I was pointing out a fact homer boy.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
heck no............I bet it starts out more than that as it should be.

Maybe so, but I was thinking a divisional game on the road against a good D should start the line kind of low.