• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Drew Stanton AZ QB

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very unfortunate. Would be nice to see these two teams play healthy. Pretty obvious who should win when one is healthy and one is decimated.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very unfortunate. Would be nice to see these two teams play healthy. Pretty obvious who should win when one is healthy and one is decimated.

Some bad luck for Cards fans. Got to say however the Cards haven't given yet, so you just never know.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think it's pretty obvious who wins if both teams are fully healthy (Seahawks), but let's not state that Seattle hasn't had their injuries.

Starting C has missed 7 games (should miss at least one more)
Second string C has missed 11 games (including all but 2 that starter missed)
3rd string C is on IR (started 3 games) requiring team to start 4th C
Starting TE has been on IR since the 3rd game
Hopeful contributing TE (McCoy) has been out all year
#2 TE has missed 1 game
Starting LT has missed 1 game
Starting LG has missed 3 games
#1 starting DT has been on IR since the 9th game
#2 Starting DT has missed 2 games
Starting OLB has missed 3 games
Another starting OLB (Super Bowl MVP) missed 8 games
Starting MLB missed 5 games
#2 CB has missed 3 games
#3 CB has missed 9 games
#4 CB has missed 5 games
#5 CB has missed 2 games
Starting SS has missed 2 games
Starting FB has been on IR since 5th game (forcing #2 HB to play FB for 2 weeks)
Top Special teams player had career ending injury in preseason
14 players listed on IR

Seattle has been fortunate that it hasn't been the QB position that has been the revolving door, but there has been a lot more injuries this year than last and it's really affected how they played, especially early in the season. They're as healthy now as they have been, and only Unger is missing who will be back this season, so, yes, Seattle is healthier, but I wonder if they are 9-4 if they are healthy all year.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I miss read that quote initially ... Obviously it hurts losing your starting QB ... Twice...

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's pretty obvious who wins if both teams are fully healthy (Seahawks), but let's not state that Seattle hasn't had their injuries.

Starting C has missed 7 games (should miss at least one more)
Second string C has missed 11 games (including all but 2 that starter missed)
3rd string C is on IR (started 3 games) requiring team to start 4th C
Starting TE has been on IR since the 3rd game
Hopeful contributing TE (McCoy) has been out all year
#2 TE has missed 1 game
Starting LT has missed 1 game
Starting LG has missed 3 games
#1 starting DT has been on IR since the 9th game
#2 Starting DT has missed 2 games
Starting OLB has missed 3 games
Another starting OLB (Super Bowl MVP) missed 8 games
Starting MLB missed 5 games
#2 CB has missed 3 games
#3 CB has missed 9 games
#4 CB has missed 5 games
#5 CB has missed 2 games
Starting SS has missed 2 games
Starting FB has been on IR since 5th game (forcing #2 HB to play FB for 2 weeks)
Top Special teams player had career ending injury in preseason
14 players listed on IR

Seattle has been fortunate that it hasn't been the QB position that has been the revolving door, but there has been a lot more injuries this year than last and it's really affected how they played, especially early in the season. They're as healthy now as they have been, and only Unger is missing who will be back this season, so, yes, Seattle is healthier, but I wonder if they are 9-4 if they are healthy all year.

hahahahahahaha Yeah it's obvious if you're a homer.

RW has never swept the Cards
Both teams fully health and it being in Az would favor the Cards, how you come to the conclusion it favors the Hawks is laughable......Please continue on now.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Both teams fully health and it being in Az would favor the Cards, how you come to the conclusion it favors the Hawks is laughable......Please continue on now.

RW may not have swept the Cards, but he sure as the hell has beat them in the desert when they were healthy.

Last edited by a moderator:

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I look at it this way, if a healthy Cards team can walk into Seattle last season and get a victory then a healthy Seattle team can go to AZ and get a win. Yes AZ has been a house of horrors but not out of the question to get a victory.

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I look at it this way, if a healthy Cards team can walk into Seattle last season and get a victory then a healthy Seattle team can go to AZ and get a win. Yes AZ has been a house of horrors but not out of the question to get a victory.

Never said it was out of the question and the Hawks should be favored with the Cards not having a QB.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Said by a homer. While technically correct, I wouldn't brag too much about beating him in his first career game on 2 dropped TD passes in the final minute. But, I mean, congrats for winning what amounted to a meaningless game at the end of last season.

philyphreak2127

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be interesting to see if they go forward with Lindley or start Logan Thomas.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said it was out of the question and the Hawks should be favored with the Cards not having a QB.

Even without a QB, I would say Hawks start the week favored by 2. I can't see it going any higher then 4.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama- Wrong place to pick a fight.

If both teams were healthy, it would be a great battle. A toss-up either way IMO.

Regardless, I think there may be some new rivalries brewing in the NFC West.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like Palmer beat the Hawks with 4 turnovers....

Yup, everyone wants their QB to throw a bunch of picks. Winning a game like that is a aberration. A healthy Card team vs a healthy Seahawks team would be a awesome match up, especially in the desert, but let's not assume a Card win.

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Said by a homer. While technically correct, I wouldn't brag too much about beating him in his first career game on 2 dropped TD passes in the final minute. But, I mean, congrats for winning what amounted to a meaningless game at the end of last season.

hahaha

I state FACTS, you state opinions.....Who's the homer again? Wake up.