• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Draymond Green screens

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors/Celtics game was probably the worst officiated game I've seen all season, on both sides.

There shouldn't have even been a point for Draymond to collide, because an off-the ball foul should have been called initially with the Celtic diving under Green's legs. Should have been a freethrow and the ball back.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors/Celtics game was probably the worst officiated game I've seen all season, on both sides.

There shouldn't have even been a point for Draymond to collide, because an off-the ball foul should have been called initially with the Celtic diving under Green's legs. Should have been a freethrow and the ball back.
Honestly, for some reason the officiating is bad most nights when it comes to the Warriors. I find it hard to believe that Curry having the quickest release in the game, shoots more 3's than any player but has the least amount of 4 pt plays. To add to that he takes more 3's a game than he does 2's and he has more F/T attempts off of the 2 pt attempts. It's crazy how that works out.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, for some reason the officiating is bad most nights when it comes to the Warriors. I find it hard to believe that Curry having the quickest release in the game, shoots more 3's than any player but has the least amount of 4 pt plays. To add to that he takes more 3's a game than he does 2's and he has more F/T attempts off of the 2 pt attempts. It's crazy how that works out.

IMO, Curry doesn't get fouled nearly as often as it looks like when he's shooting the 3 ball. He's seems to be trying to incite the call most times way after the release, which again is ultra quick.

The biggest thing for me on Curry is that he doesn't get enough calls when he's going to the hoop. It's amazing the amount of no-calls he gets from body contact.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I stopped reading when you said the officiating is bad most nights when it comes to the Warriors. Clear that you're a homer.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, Curry doesn't get fouled nearly as often as it looks like when he's shooting the 3 ball. He's seems to be trying to incite the call most times way after the release, which again is ultra quick.

The biggest thing for me on Curry is that he doesn't get enough calls when he's going to the hoop. It's amazing the amount of no-calls he gets from body contact.

Bingo. He does not of acting throwing his body around trying to sell calls on 3's.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can agree on the amount of missed calls when he's at the rim. But, I don't see him throwing himself in position to get fouled on the 3 pt line.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stopped reading when you said the officiating is bad most nights when it comes to the Warriors. Clear that you're a homer.
Too bad though you didn't stop short of quoting it.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well contact for a normal player is a tap for Steph, especially when he makes everything so dramatic. A tap and he is on the floor, eventually the refs aren't going to respect that no matter how good you are. Lebron used to get way more calls back in the day, this year he isn't getting much and he is getting hacked and still finishing.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can agree on the amount of missed calls when he's at the rim. But, I don't see him throwing himself in position to get fouled on the 3 pt line.

Stephen%2BCurry%2BFlop%2BShot%2BScience.gif
steph-curry-fouled.gif

He does it more than you think. Especially some leg kicks.

curry1leg.gif
LOL This is just one of Draymond trying to set an illegal screen. Watch the feet. I swear this dude does not know how to set a screen.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 104851
steph-curry-fouled.gif

He does it more than you think. Especially some legs kicks.

curry1leg.gif

LOL This is just one of Draymond trying to set an illegal screen. Watch the feet.

Oh I know this isn't a Cavs fan weighing in on offensive fouls with the most NOTORIOUS offender in LBJ on their team! :nono:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3o7abnAbjKohn2O3kI.gif

l2JJzOdYDjljAhI9a.gif

Two in two minutes. Same game lol

NarrowIllfatedAurochs.gif

What a fucking joke

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I know this isn't a Cavs fan weighing in on offensive fouls with the most NOTORIOUS offender in LBJ on their team! :nono:

I was proving you wrong what you said in your post, I never said anything about Lebron. Try again :L

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was proving you wrong what you said in your post, I never said anything about Lebron. Try again :L
Those videos you posted proves me wrong? Where did Steph come down on the defender? At what point does he INITIATE contact with a defender? My goodness there are so many haters on this forum it's ridiculous. Your problem is you're always worried about the wrong things. SMH

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chris Paul one is legally a foul. CP3 pushes his forearm into Curry's hips. This dramatically affects your shooting and center of balance. The other ones were not fouls.