• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Draft Risers

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ADP( average draft position) is used by most Fantasy players. It gives you an insight into where each player gets drafted (Overall pick and Round). We all know this.... So the question is.... which Players, if any do you see rising in overall ADP from now until the start of the season?

Camp Noise, Pre-season games, injuries.... Who's hype train will get rolling this summer?

My ADP Risers:

1. Joe Mixon- Off Field Character aside...Mixon is a stud. With Gio Benard coming back from an ACL injury and a fumbling Jeremy Hill along side him, the so called "crowded backfield" all of a sudden does not look so crowded. If and more likely when Mixon is named starter after pre-season WATCH OUT.. If he is handed the keys to the car early in the season, which many see and predict to happen he may never give them back.
Bottom Line: True RB1 potential

2. Jamison Crowder- (PPR+) 3rd Year the the league.... all you hear is rave reviews about this guy. It's his time for a big role in the offense. I can see him having 90+rec this year. I also like T. Pryor to have a nice season in Washington for what it's worth.
Bottom Line: Playmaker in his 3rd year.. Should rack up catches

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see a fair number of guys getting a boost. Maclin, D. Cook, Hunt, Enunwa, Garcon. .... and even more once the annual camp talk heats up. ....

icefreeze57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm high on Devante Parker, this could be his break out

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm high on Devante Parker, this could be his break out
i agree, but for 2 years, literally EVERY dolphin is gonna break out, the propaganda coming out of miami is nuts, TAnny will be top 10, parker is gonna break out, ajayi will have 1900 combined yards, thomas has 12tds, landry 100+ catches, i mean come on, they cant all go off

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paul Perkins
I actually think he'll be exposed during preseason games. . Wouldn't be surprised at all tho see the Gmen calling up Cincy and inquiring in Hill's, or Minny and Lat Murray's, maybe even Dallas and Alf's availability at some point before the season starts. The Perkins hype train is driven by shorts and Tshirts, imho

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't knows who it'll be, but seemingly every year there's a somewhat obscure rookie WR who gets force fed the ball all preseason and everyone and their dog gets on the train thinking he's just going to blow the roof of their league. But the reality is the team was simply evaluating this rook to see if he could be counted on if needed. Last year this was Tajae Sharpe

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think he'll be exposed during preseason games. . Wouldn't be surprised at all tho see the Gmen calling up Cincy and inquiring in Hill's, or Minny and Lat Murray's, maybe even Dallas and Alf's availability at some point before the season starts. The Perkins hype train is driven by shorts and Tshirts, imho
he played well at the end of the year, and they didnt draft anyone

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he played well at the end of the year, and they didnt draft anyone
They drafted Gallmen, not exactly threatening competition i know.

But tho what game are you referring where he played well? His week 17 vs one of the leagues worst rush defenses, where he barely achieved 100 yards? All his others where pretty mediocre at the very best. Or is it that one game where he scored? Oh..ooops, he hasn't done that.

Edited:.. maybe it was the 3 ypc the playoffs?? Grasping at straws here

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But tho what game are you referring where he played well? His week 17 vs one of the leagues worst rush defenses, where he barely achieved 100 yards? All his others where pretty mediocre at the very best. Or is it that one game where he scored? Oh..ooops, he hasn't done that
i guess for me he seemd lke he could grow into a 3 down role and i loved him in college

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may very well might, it's just that he certainly hasn't shown me any signs of being successful

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll bet Tyreek Hill gets an even more ridiculous ADP.. at some point he'll be sharing the field with Mahomes, and they'll light the shit out of some 2nd and 3rd string DB's

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gallman is pretty physical and doesn't waste time dancing around in the backfield I think he'll be a threat to Perkins.

It may not end up being with Gallman, but Perkins is destined to be in a split backfield being the high energy/pass catching guy

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gallman is pretty physical and doesn't waste time dancing around in the backfield I think he'll be a threat to Perkins.

It may not end up being with Gallman, but Perkins is destined to be in a split backfield being the high energy/pass catching guy

Yeah I think the hype around Perkins is more about opportunity then judging his talent.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's Vereen's job for now.

I think Perkins will have loads of room to move in 3-wide sets.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jamaal Williams. Has a very good chance to be an Eddie Lacy who doesn't fall down at the line of scrimmage, imho. Hopefully, he won't develop the habit of eating pizza and ice cream for breakfast ala Mr. Lacy. ;)

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jamaal Williams. Has a very good chance to be an Eddie Lacy who doesn't fall down at the line of scrimmage, imho. Hopefully, he won't develop the habit of eating pizza and ice cream for breakfast ala Mr. Lacy. ;)

give me Aaron Jones over jamaal williams, but same thoughts

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
give me Aaron Jones over jamaal williams, but same thoughts

i think this is interesting... Jones is the fastest and most dynamic RB the packers have so i see Jones being the change of pace guy for TY Montgomery... But if Montgomery goes down, i see Williams to be the more likely RB1 for the team... But either way, i see Jones being the backup, just not the handcuff...