• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Draft 2019

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's early to bury Pettis, but as far as completing a round with the 49ers, he's deep on the back nine. 14th hole?

He's got the skills that Shanahan loves, so I'm willing to play out the whole back nine.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It's early to bury Pettis, but as far as completing a round with the 49ers, he's deep on the back nine. 14th hole?

He's got the skills that Shanahan loves, so I'm willing to play out the whole back nine.

I'm not really burying Pettis, i'm saying Shannahan doesn't draft well. He drafts offensive players too early.

If Pettis is deep on the back nine, then you can't play out the whole back nine. You only have 4 holes left.

But that is close to what i'm saying, if he was a talented golfer he'd have enough good shots on the front 9. Not all of the shots would be good, but enough to flash his talent. If there were enough good shots in the front, Shannahan would let him continue on the back.

But Shannahan didn't see enough good shots on the front 9, so he switched golfers and will try to trade Pettis. I can't see anyone wanting Pettis unless for a 7th rounder?

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not really burying Pettis, i'm saying Shannahan doesn't draft well. He drafts offensive players too early.

If Pettis is deep on the back nine, then you can't play out the whole back nine. You only have 4 holes left.

But that is close to what i'm saying, if he was a talented golfer he'd have enough good shots on the front 9. Not all of the shots would be good, but enough to flash his talent. If there were enough good shots in the front, Shannahan would let him continue on the back.

But Shannahan didn't see enough good shots on the front 9, so he switched golfers and will try to trade Pettis. I can't see anyone wanting Pettis unless for a 7th rounder?

Everything you say may and may not be true. I think the bottom line is that not only did Shanahan select him in the second round....he moved up to get him. He's more likely to ride with Pettis until he sees all hope is lost.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Everything you say may and may not be true. I think the bottom line is that not only did Shanahan select him in the second round....he moved up to get him. He's more likely to ride with Pettis until he sees all hope is lost.

Uh that's right, he moved up on top of that. He moved up to take C J Beathard too.

Again, i'm not "burying" Pettis, doesn't help if he continues to "unimpress". So if not traded, yes do want him to succeed.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh that's right, he moved up on top of that. He moved up to take C J Beathard too.

Again, i'm not "burying" Pettis, doesn't help if he continues to "unimpress". So if not traded, yes do want him to succeed.

I just want him and the other non-Sanders/non injured guys to be more positive than negative at this point. They are a frustrating group.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I just want him and the other non-Sanders/non injured guys to be more positive than negative at this point. They are a frustrating group.

yes, we want them to keep improving from here on, even if a little at a time. But just feels like its the same thing game to game.

Same with JG and his INT's, one per game minimum. Can't say today's INT was on him, but these turnovers won't cut it against these better teams.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Add WR to the list

We expected O-line issues prior to the season, and it all came out today. I feel we need to look ahead on the O-line before WR.

Not hounding the O-line because up to now they were surprisingly good. Just saying without more "stability" there, neither run nor pass will work.