• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dont worry NFC we will bring it to the NFC

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone should do a "Packer Losing" thread or one that goes down in history too.

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like some Seahawks fans are counting their eggs before they hatch. Would this thread get a bump if they lose? :noidea:

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like some Seahawks fans are counting their eggs before they hatch. Would this thread get a bump if they lose? :noidea:

Why dont you go and suck some dick!

images (1)braydfg.jpg

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am so glad that the Seahawks are going to play Pit this next season,every 12th man will rejoice in not just hurting you guys but DESTROYING YOU.
Whatever as a Hawk fan i am sitting pretty,you and your ilk,not so.

Get used to it.
Yah lets how you laugh when the Seahawks destroy your stealers next season.
Oh i missed you because how irrelevant you are,yah did you like that game?

Your Packers LOSING!
Someone should do a "Packer Losing" thread or one that goes down in history too.
Why dont you go and suck some dick!
And this...right here...is a PERFECT example of why the majority of people on this message board and in the real world hate the Seahawks. I know a lot of you Seahawks fans want to think "people are just hating on us all the time because we are the best!" WRONG. People are hating on you all the time because they are tired of seeing the most ignorant, arrogant, shit talkers the NFL has seen in fucking decades.

I understand not all Seahawks fans are like this, but shit it really gives you guys a bad name. There are countless Seahawks fans that use Sportshoopla as a pedestal to shout how "great" the Seahawks are. They want everyone to know and they will stop at nothing. How many threads do we need started saying how great the Seahawks are? How many threads do we need started from Seahawks fans to brag about this, or show off about that. To talk shit to other fan bases. To say they are going to dominate this team and that team.

Enough is a fucking 'nough. Doublejive just shows how much of a worthless shit talking troll he is. He continues to mouth off, talk shit to anyone who will listen, bad mouth other fans and other teams and glorify the "all holy Seahawks". You would think for a team that SUCKED for so damn long the fans would be humble, would be more respectful, would be more grounded. Hell no. These guys are fucking arrogant as all hell. And THAT is why a ton of people want nothing more than for the Seahawks to lose in the Super Bowl and then go back to being a mediocre team. So the thousands and thousands of you "12th man" imbeciles will disappear and become non-existent, just like you were before the Seahawks won a Super Bowl.

(rant over) goodbye!

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The game is already over. The jinx was on the second this thread appeared.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know ,you are reaching,dont you?

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not reaching for nothing... you wrote it

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You wanna bust on me too??? My avi is geared towards her ignorant comments too!!!!

But, I really don't give a shit, she did it now she has to live with those consequences