• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Don't want to hear how this was a cheap win

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saying... maybe it was a TAAAAAAAD your guys fault. As well.
I think every fan base gets a bit riled up when opposing fans come over, whether with good intentions or not. There's always going to be the posters that don't care how nice you are, they will still talk shit. You definitely didn't come off the best way initially, and I think at that point it was already too much for many of the posters.

As it is, I keep my jokes and "shots" to the Lions board and the main board where it's a free for all. Enjoy the game Sunday, hopefully your board is the one flooded with "the sky is falling" threads. ;)

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember that thread richig made on the Det board. Ya that was pretty much his bad. Lol. He came in hot. You can't go to any teams board and tell them they suck donkey balls and always have. Even tho we all know they do. Believe me I know, I tried to edumacate them Packer and Viking fans for years.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same ole same ole, we won't be seeing any Lion fans next week anyway. Bears in a landslide this week.
I definitely won't be over here too much longer, we gots some celebrating to do on the Lions board! However, this lil gem of yours had to be bumped.

Last edited by a moderator:

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers have to hope Wallace can at least be a game manager... if he can do that, I think they can get 20 points a week. After that, it falls on the defense to give up less than 20 which may be the more difficult task. At least Clay is back it appears.

If we can split next 4 games I will be happy... honestly right now I do not see Packers beating Lions on Thanksgiving without Rodgers unless Lions have some injuries to Stafford and/or Johnson. I think that offense has too much potential to put up points that Packers cannot match without Rodgers.

Good luck with the Lions.

I don't see you guys winning 1 game w/out A Rod. You better pray for a quick return. Just sayin.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see you guys winning 1 game w/out A Rod. You better pray for a quick return. Just sayin.

Clay (with club) and Perry returned on defense and both were ineffective. If defense continues at current level of play I agree Packers will be hard pressed to win a game without Rodgers.

Run offense became ineffective after our center and right tackle had to leave last game.

Tolzein played well for 3rd stringer... he actually gave Packers a chance, unfortunately defense does not want to do the same. Packers defense needs to allow less than 20 points... not sure they have it in them.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know that you can say any one player is more crucial to the success of a team than Arod. You could make arguments for Brady or Peyton i guess, but without Rodgers, it is going to rough.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clay (with club) and Perry returned on defense and both were ineffective. If defense continues at current level of play I agree Packers will be hard pressed to win a game without Rodgers.

Run offense became ineffective after our center and right tackle had to leave last game.

Tolzein played well for 3rd stringer... he actually gave Packers a chance, unfortunately defense does not want to do the same. Packers defense needs to allow less than 20 points... not sure they have it in them.

So you are saying what all Bear fans Knew for years. Your team is pretty pathetic w/ out A Rod.
Have to admire your guts for posting this here. But we really don't give a shit about your fucking Packers.
See ya week 17. Hopefully w/ 2 healthy squads.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are saying what all Bear fans Knew for years. Your team is pretty pathetic w/ out A Rod.
Have to admire your guts for posting this here. But we really don't give a shit about your fucking Packers.
See ya week 17. Hopefully w/ 2 healthy squads.

63.........Atleast he was being honest,which is hard to say about a lot of them on this board.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where are all the cock breath Lions fans that were over here crowing about last week? I believe one in particularly dim witted fellow saying something along the lines of,"At least we have something to implode."
Cryons, Biqueens, and Peckers lose, Bears win, GREAT DAY OF FOOTBALL.