• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Don't Hate the Heat

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To the haters:

Someday you will realize how great they were and will wish you could go back and appreciate what they did. Love > Hate.

Maybe, but at the moment it's hard to appreciate cowards...

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Miami Heat and there flopping and cheap shot elbows to other players heads is just another reason to dislike the Heat.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like Heat fans or I mean bandwagon Heat fans hate Kobe and all the Lakers Championships as an organization.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still think this is funny. why do some Heat fans get bothered that folks hate their team...?

"understand and appreciate". wow...

I like the haters. It's what makes sports great. being on one side. and talking trash to the doubters (in this case).

alot of the haters (cl/lakersrule/trojanfan) are knowledgable and generally polite towards other posters in discussions. im probably a bigger dick than all 3 of them. I enjoy the back and forth. They dont need to respect lebron or the heat. but they arent going to stop the dynasty that is building.. unless they show up at a stadium and tonya harding lebron.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the haters. It's what makes sports great. being on one side. and talking trash to the doubters (in this case).

alot of the haters (cl/lakersrule/trojanfan) are knowledgable and generally polite towards other posters in discussions. im probably a bigger dick than all 3 of them. I enjoy the back and forth. They dont need to respect lebron or the heat. but they arent going to stop the dynasty that is building.. unless they show up at a stadium and tonya harding lebron.

Getting my Finals tickets now.

Muahahahahahahah!!!!!

:laugh3:

heatmyshorts

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think all that shit he said is hilariously ignorant when he has a picture of an injuried Kobe as an avi... What a loser... :sadbron:

My apologies. I think you misunderstand. This is a picture of kobe resting after a dunk. If you look at his face closely he is actually smiling and pumping his fist. It is not like lebron's crybaby face that punctuates every sentence you make wlk3. Kobe is one of the greatest players who ever played the game of basketball.

Only the TRUTH

heatmyshorts

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The haters are very welcome as well. The only thing that would truly upset any fan is if their team is no longer in the running for the championship. Because the Lakers are a perennial contender (or expected to be a perennial contender) for the championship, we would expect a level of frustration from these fans. Looking back, kobe himself put a tremendous effort in leading the Lakers to a playoff berth. At times he altered his game to be more of a facilitator especially when Nash was injured. Imagine the hurt the fans must have felt when the Lakers fell. And the delight of the Laker haters. But Kobe' s season will be recognized like a lifetime achievement award, which is just as prestigious as an MVP. The Laker haters cannot take away what kobe has done for this season. The same thing falls for the Heat haters. They cannot take away the record breaking season that the Heat has done so far. But the presence of haters create interesting back and forths.

I have to to admit though, sman s redundant rants have become pretty stale. Should the Heat win and Lebron turn into the Finals MVP, I am uncertain that sman s arguments ill no longer hold. You cannot argue the legitimacy of a championship especially if the top player keeps getting these awards. The obvious suggestion for this brand of hate is to quit watching the nban because you might as well say the nba is not legitimate in their selections.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should the Heat win and Lebron turn into the Finals MVP, I am uncertain that sman s arguments ill no longer hold. You cannot argue the legitimacy of a championship especially if the top player keeps getting these awards. The obvious suggestion for this brand of hate is to quit watching the nban because you might as well say the nba is not legitimate in their selections.

You evidently are not very familiar with Sman. Lebron could play with a broken leg and 1 arm tied behind his back, hit the winning shot in triple OT, score 100 pts in said game and he would still say Lebron is over rated. :laugh3:

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
alot of the haters (cl/lakersrule/trojanfan) are knowledgable and generally polite towards other posters in discussions.

Just for the record, I'm not a Lebron hater or Heat hater. The only hate I have is for the Celtics. You got the knowledgeable part right though Flauge!

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To the haters:

Someday you will realize how great they were and will wish you could go back and appreciate what they did. Love > Hate.

Just can't help it - it's in my dna to hate cheaters