• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Domers come up huge on last drive

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disassociating myself from the Inner Circle muzz.

When I talk shit, you dont have to turn around. (Gandy not liking you took me by surprise. I mean, Id read on the secret cool kids page about how a lot of the other sisters don't like you, but Gandy took me by surprise. I'll PM you the printouts that I made before hevo shut down the ol' VIP.)

Cool, I knew micro and I weren't cool long time go, and I usually started that stuff. Then I would remark negativiley on a TP post and sure as the sun rises Micro was there to the rescue.....This is all old news and nothing new.

Still not sure about the Gandy thing though. Maybe he got in the middle of something and just jumped on a side. That's ok if that's how it happened. It would have taken years for people to figure out the fine lines of this soap opera.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually can't recall a single negative thing about Muzzer on the Facebook group. Wouldn't give it much credence.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Muzz I loathed your ass early on. Someone figured to out me about what I had said. Just figured I would say it first. Your miserable ass grew on me after time. I just had to learn your routine before I liked ya.

still just one cat I don't really like here. He is not in the new band of brothers Ice Cold either.

Your were mentioned on that page by me at the inception. Swarm named us the IC for what it's worth and lumped everyone together.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Muzz you are still a bad rash from time to time for me. For Seahawk reasons. You act as if they were a template for success and they are not.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riddick and Tate have come up almost as big as Dennard Robinson!:whistle:

Thats for Muzz

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when Muzz when he was still optimistic.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riddick and Tate have come up almost as big as Dennard Robinson!:whistle:

Thats for Muzz

Almost JDW if they untie their shoelaces I think Tate will have a chance but not Riddick. I have nothing against Riddick, but he's no Dennard Robinson.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when Muzz when he was still optimistic.
I can't even remember that long ago, might have been when I was still in the womb but could hear the old man listening to the Lions on TV, maybe that's when it started.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't even remember that long ago, might have been when I was still in the womb but could hear the old man listening to the Lions on TV, maybe that's when it started.

Say what you will. I remember early CBS days when you were significantly more optimistic than you were bitter. I remember when you were a Lions fan 1st and a Seahawks fan 2nd instead of vice versa.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say what you will. I remember early CBS days when you were significantly more optimistic than you were bitter. I remember when you were a Lions fan 1st and a Seahawks fan 2nd instead of vice versa.
Still am a Lions fan #1 Seahawks #2.....Always will be......This goes back to the days Seattle played in the AFC.....My dream was to have Detroit play Seattle in the Superbowl.....(I would have been rooting for the Lions) just like today.....I want those two teams to meet in the NFC Championship and I will be rooting for the Lions.

If the Patriots make the SB and the Lions and Seahawks don't make it then I'll root for Tom Brady because he's a Michigan man.

I'm just waiting to see where Dennard Robinson goes, then all the sudden I'll have comments about that team because he's a fan favorite of mine.