• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Domers come up huge on last drive

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys leave for 3 weeks and then come back all happy.

Something is fishy here. :noidea:

Glad everyone is in a good mood though:suds:

That was the plan they plotted. Seen how the games work. Pretty bad when someone from outside the "circle" notices also.
Just this time they were directed for Smitty and myself instead of Swarm. :clap:

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean like being deleted from VIP Facebook page so Pearl Harbor can talk about ya? Yes it sure is childish. That made my day.
And once again you couldn't be further from the truth. I deleted the ENTIRE group bc I didn't feel it was used much anymore and I didn't want a war of words started there also. So I did what I felt was right and simply deleted the entire thing. Don't believe me? Ask meow or max or 68 or two cents if they see it? If u still don't believe me I couldn't give less of a shit. There's no plotting against you or anyone else going on. If you and smitty have a problem with me or anyone else that's your issue and you can continue to make as many posts on it as you see fit. Otherwise I suggest you simply get over it.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was the plan they plotted. Seen how the games work. Pretty bad when someone from outside the "circle" notices also.
Just this time they were directed for Smitty and myself instead of Swarm. :clap:

This is the absolute epitome of irony. Are you actually trying to take the position that you were anything less than a ring leader in this situation (at least as it pertains to one poster)? If you are let me be the first person to not make a personal attack but to make a statement of fact in calling you out as an absolute liar.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And once again you couldn't be further from the truth. I deleted the ENTIRE group bc I didn't feel it was used much anymore and I didn't want a war of words started there also. So I did what I felt was right and simply deleted the entire thing. Don't believe me? Ask meow or max or 68 or two cents if they see it? If u still don't believe me I couldn't give less of a shit. There's no plotting against you or anyone else going on. If you and smitty have a problem with me or anyone else that's your issue and you can continue to make as many posts on it as you see fit. Otherwise I suggest you simply get over it.

Damn i never even got an invite. That sounds like plotting against me. I am starting my own super secret facebook club and only me and kreton are invited. so there!

Dr. Evil-er

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ask meow or max or 68 or two cents if they see it?

It is most definitely not there and Smitty was made aware that it had been deleted yesterday at 4:36pm. I have that text. No conspiracy against you Gandy and certainly not against Smitty. Covering your own tracks so the truth doesn't make its way out?

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the absolute epitome of irony. Are you actually trying to take the position that you were anything less than a ring leader in this situation (at least as it pertains to one poster)? If you are let me be the first person to not make a personal attack but to make a statement of fact in calling you out as an absolute liar.

Meow I no were I am guilty, just like you stated you know you have done wrong before and so do I.

I don't hide from it or think it is someone else's fault all the time.

Meow when that thread was going you had deleted. I never said a anything to Trevor. Thought you did a wonderful job for me. If anything I actually backed him saying I post freely and so should you. However you, Smitty and Max called him out for his antics and now Smitty is being outcasted by you guys. You sir started the Trevor debacle as you were the first one of his friends to say what he was doing wrong.

I am not here to rehash it or start a blowout again. Just don't act as if I started that shit. I was not the ring leader there. At any point was I involved. I was the ring leader with Swarm and that is were I was wrong. However the guys calling out other people egged me on with him and now it is wrong for Smitty to speak his mind.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I will say sorry for the accusing you Mike. I was not offended, I thought is was kinda childish. So I am sorry.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is most definitely not there and Smitty was made aware that it had been deleted yesterday at 4:36pm. I have that text. No conspiracy against you Gandy and certainly not against Smitty. Covering your own tracks so the truth doesn't make its way out?

What truth? Swarm? That is pretty obvious to all here I very strongly disliked him. Let's not forget who I was defending there either. Trevor in case anyone has forgot. See Meow it is all cool when people gang up on someone disliked. Swarm and BSlegend took a rash of shit from many involved crying foul now. Double standard if you ask me?

I have also made it known on here I was not huge fans of Muzz or MikeD. I don't hide. Muzz and MikeD thrive on it.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is true - the group was deleted at once.

Dr. Evil-er

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and now Smitty is being outcasted by you guys

Outcasted? How little you know. This entire blow up is a god damn disaster that bothers me very deeply. How I didn't see it brewing or pick up on it much earlier makes me want to kick my own ass and when I see shit like this................

Originally Posted by Old Lion
You guys leave for 3 weeks and then come back
all happy.

Something is fishy here.
noidea.gif

Glad everyone is in a good mood though
occasion14.gif
Just this time they were directed for Smitty and myself instead of Swarm.
eusa_clap.gif
...then there better be a fucking good explanation for it. What plan was plotted? What have you noticed from outside the "circle"? Do you want to know who does know those comments weren't directed at you or Smitty? Well Smitty does because I had said them to him long before I posted it here.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What truth? Swarm? That is pretty obvious to all here I very strongly disliked him. Let's not forget who I was defending there either. Trevor in case anyone has forgot. See Meow it is all cool when people gang up on someone disliked. Swarm and BSlegend took a rash of shit from many involved crying foul now. Double standard if you ask me?

I have also made it known on here I was not huge fans of Muzz or MikeD. I don't hide. Muzz and MikeD thrive on it.

I am not crying foul - I just don't get the ongoing obsession is all.

Dr. Evil-er

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was the ring leader with Swarm

And that's what I thought you were trying to suggest you weren't. Otherwise I don't even understand what in the hell you meant with your post on the plot, the plan, and the "circle".

However the guys calling out other people egged me on with him and now it is wrong for Smitty to speak his mind.

What other people were being called out?

Swarm and BSlegend took a rash of shit from many involved crying foul now.

Who is crying foul? I am guilty as charged on the BSL situation. If I control myself nobody else would ever have been involved. I don't take well to being challenged and I take it even worse when the guy challenging me is dead wrong. I posted the actual law for him and he only got worse. I didn't ask anyone to join in on that, it just happened as his refusal to simply acknowledge that he just didn't understand something correctly proved to be annoying to others as well. That one is on me. However anyone else may have acted or things that were said to him came about as a result of my actions, no one else is to blame there.

These are your words........
However the guys calling out other people egged me on with him and now it is wrong for Smitty to speak his mind.

and from that it was me calling out BSL then that egged others on so put the blame where it belongs, on my shoulders. And where in the world are you getting that its wrong for Smitty to speak his mind?

Dr. Evil-er

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See Meow it is all cool when people gang up on someone disliked.

I'm sorry, am I missing something here. Were you not a big part of that? I believe these are your words.........
I was the ring leader with Swarm and that is were I was wrong

So what is the debate here? I fully understand Smitty's point of view on the gang mentality. What I don't get is the comments I've posted from you and who they are directed at because you might as well be arguing with and calling out yourself since with at least one of those people you admit to being the ring leader. Trust me, there is plenty of guilt to go around.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick question. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT???

you are all bitches. Now that we've solved that drop it, move on, give hugs, and start talking Lions football.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick question. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT???

you are all bitches. Now that we've solved that drop it, move on, give hugs, and start talking Lions football.

I just lol'd at that. I wonder how many posters are just like "What the fuck is going on here?" trying to piece all this nonsense together. Maybe I'm just really high, but from the outside this whole thing must be confusing as fuck.

Like sands through the hourglass...

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if we are forced to hear about it, at least fill it in so I can follow along

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TPaul is a rude little prick to people.

His friends blindly support him. And come to his aid whenever a number of people call out his bullshit. They either deny they do it, or are too stupid to realize they do it. And I don't think they're stupid.

Im putting a lot of effort into being an asshole to him. Because he needs to be treated like an asshole. Because he's an asshole. Max pretends he doesn't understand what is going on. But he does. Hes too smart not to, he just doesnt like that its happening to one of his own. Meow would like me to leave him alone, because he's a kid. But I can't. He needs to take his medicine. Meow knows this. But he had the thread where he said as much taken down. Micro honestly believes he doesn't play defense for him, which is ridiculous, but I think he honestly believes he doesn't. Which is also ridiculous.

He also needs to call Rob Base, admit the IC collaborated to make his head explode (because it did) and apologize. And mean it. Robs pretty easy to talk to if you try. Trust me, no poster ever made me angrier, until I reached out and spoke to him.

Or Im going to be a total cocksucker until we both get banned.

I look forward to Robs return.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait so this is all about Rob? What I took from that is Rob got mad and some people called the ic (guess we are back to forum gangs) mad him more mad which made you mad? Fuck Rob. He spent most of his time here trying to piss people off. Why give a shit that people pissed him off. He had it coming.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would happen if Swarm were to come back ?

In my fantastic opinion if he came back to argue and discuss Lions I'd welcome him back. He was a solid poster when he wanted to be.