• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Domers come up huge on last drive

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody has a gang r*pe coming. Nobody.

Robs no angel, and no victim. But the board was a better place when he was here. Im looking forward to his return.

BSL getting ganged up on bothered me more. Because he's somewhat of an innocent dimwit. And didn't do anything to deserve the grief he got. It was disgraceful the way grown men trashed that kid. If people don't feel bad about how they treated him, they honestly shouldn't concern themselves with anything I say or think. Starting righg now. (Cant even describe how little I want hear justifications for trashing that kid. And judging everything about his life.) There's no need for me to have discussions, on any topic with people that think its okay to treat others that way.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry, am I missing something here. Were you not a big part of that? I believe these are your words.........

So what is the debate here? I fully understand Smitty's point of view on the gang mentality. What I don't get is the comments I've posted from you and who they are directed at because you might as well be arguing with and calling out yourself since with at least one of those people you admit to being the ring leader. Trust me, there is plenty of guilt to go around.

I thought you were implying I was ring leader for the Trevor debacle. Which I was not.

You are correct there is plenty of guilt to go around. I admitted mine. There is also plenty for the current debcale. IMO only one side sees it though.

Just so know you, I also called Trevor that night with Swarm and said we gone to far and needed to back off. I knew I was wrong and had pushed it too far. Just seems people are defending Trevor when he has done plenty wrong for whatr we as a group did to others. Okay when it's not your friend I guess?

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my fantastic opinion if he came back to argue and discuss Lions I'd welcome him back. He was a solid poster when he wanted to be.

Yes sir, you are correct. One of the best football IQ's here. When he wanted to talk football and not over dramatize the situation.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is crying foul? I am guilty as charged on the BSL situation. If I control myself nobody else would ever have been involved. I don't take well to being challenged and I take it even worse when the guy challenging me is dead wrong. I posted the actual law for him and he only got worse. I didn't ask anyone to join in on that, it just happened as his refusal to simply acknowledge that he just didn't understand something correctly proved to be annoying to others as well. That one is on me. However anyone else may have acted or things that were said to him came about as a result of my actions, no one else is to blame there.

These are your words........

and from that it was me calling out BSL then that egged others on so put the blame where it belongs, on my shoulders. And where in the world are you getting that its wrong for Smitty to speak his mind?
for the bolded
I have made it known I am dyslexic and ADHD and sometimes also what I am saying never gets typed the way I am trying say it. I proof read plenty of times on big posts and still fuck em up. ADHD to the 3rd degree makes shit bounce around...sorry.

I am sorry Meow. What I or anyone did to BSL was not your fault. I am responsible every time I type on the keys. What me and Max and Trevor did was not on you. The funny part as I said earlier over this Trevor thing was I never got involved. Y'all posted my feelings for me why I was driving that day and had no need to pile on...<<<oddly enough. My only post was I did not care what he posts because I post as I want. I also never said shit on Micro defending him until I got lumped in by him.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow guys, I was just kidding around. Certainly didn't want to uncork this bottle again. I was just saying I hadn't seen those 2 in a while and was glad they were in such a good mood.

Everyone says stuff at times in the heat of the moment they really do not mean.

Please, lets just move on. There are not enough posters as it is (at least not for me anyway). Lets not make this an environment where people feel uncomfortable posting.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to introduce this thread as Exhibit A that I am not a part of every argument on this board.:nod:

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've come to the conclusion that people will see things the way they want to see them, and that the whole story will never get in the way of a cause they think they can make themselves a martyr for...

It's awfully easy to say "so-and-so should've just been left alone" when you're not the one so-and-so is talking smack. Maybe, and I'm just spitballing here, but maybe if people are concerned with being insulted, picked on, or ganged-up on, then perhaps they shouldn't sling mud in the first place?

But I guess I'm just a jack-ass who attacks other random posters all the time when those posters happen to just be minding their own business all the time. Right...

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I go to war with the Mormons, take a bath with the Catholics in holy water no wonder they try to hold me under longer I'm a muh fuckin spiteful, delightful eye full

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now a rap thread is just what this board needs!

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just read an Mlive article in which Tate quoted Beowulf. Don't see that every day...

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I'm up to speed here with the exception of Gandy not liking me.....(thought we were bros) and the whole IC part.....Still not sure what that means yet, but being on the outside looking in has it's perks.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I'm up to speed here with the exception of Gandy not liking me.....(thought we were bros) and the whole IC part.....Still not sure what that means yet, but being on the outside looking in has it's perks.

Me either, to be honest.

I like to think it's maybe because we're Ice Cold? Maybe Internet Champions?

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The IC is in reference to the group of us that were part of a FB group after CBS crashed prior to joining the hoop. Not a big deal really. The same group that tried to get get everyone from CBS.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The IC is in reference to the group of us that were part of a FB group after CBS crashed prior to joining the hoop. Not a big deal really. The same group that tried to get get everyone from CBS.
Okay, one less thing to figure out. Now on to why Gandy disliked me (were still bros) and why smitty (my homie) is raising cane.

If women read this stuff, we lose all credibility when it comes to us bitching about them watching Oprah.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disassociating myself from the Inner Circle muzz.

When I talk shit, you dont have to turn around. (Gandy not liking you took me by surprise. I mean, Id read on the secret cool kids page about how a lot of the other sisters don't like you, but Gandy took me by surprise. I'll PM you the printouts that I made before hevo shut down the ol' VIP.)

Last edited by a moderator: