• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Domers come up huge on last drive

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Golden Tate with a huge 3rd down conversion catch and run. Then Riddick catches the game winner from Stafford.

I'm cool with Bush taking a backseat to Riddick. Let Bell do the tough running and Riddick take over Bush's spot. I'm sure it won't happen, but I love what Riddick and Tate bring to this team n

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this sounds familiar

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will be saving some money by letting Bush go next year. Some dead money left, but still a savings I believe.

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predict Bush, Sims, Raiola, Pettigrew, and Tulloch will be gone, and Suh will be resigned.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predict Bush, Sims, Raiola, Pettigrew, and Tulloch will be gone, and Suh will be resigned.

I think Pettigrew and Tulloch both stay on re-worked deals, but Raiola, Sims, and Bush are gone just like you say.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Pan down, I want to see some bush"

Pettigrew back, no cap savings. We guaranteed $8m on his deal. :scratch:

Tulloch = cap savings and coming off of big injury. Is he even missed with Whitehead in there?

Bush = ? We restructured his deal this year. :noidea:

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tulloch = cap savings and coming off of big injury. Is he even missed with Whitehead in there?

Good to know on Pettigrew. As for Bush, I believe I read somewhere that the Lions would only save about $1.5 mil if they cut him and still have like $4 mil dead money, not sure if that's true or not, but even if it is I still think his job is in jeopardy.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For my money I'd love to see him back in the middle and Whitehead splitting SAM reps with Van Noy, since they plan to shit Van Noy around the defensive front. Tulloch is just a tackling machine in the middle. But if we can't get him back cheaper, then I'm fine with rolling with Whitehead...

Dr. Evil-er

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For my money I'd love to see him back in the middle

Well, you don't have any money so your point is moot :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, just because some of us don't by everything and anything with a Lions logo on it doesn't meant that we don't get a vote, too, asshole!

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dr. Eviler- official merchandise partner of the Detroit Football Lions. If you need any Lions-related paraphernalia, he's probably got at least one!

Dr. Evil-er

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, just because some of us don't by everything and anything with a Lions logo on it doesn't meant that we don't get a vote, too, asshole!

Wife was in Michigan yesterday and says that she found stuff that I don't have. They had a cutting board and a flask. I get her passing on the cutting board but how she did not come home with the flask I will never know.

I even started using my Lions hand sanitizer (thanks ebola). But not the tooth brush or the toaster. Wore one of the hats the other day as well. That's twice in the last there months without ever wearing one the previous 5 years probably. The kids used the pencils and I have enough can coozies to keep drinks cold for most of my neighborhood but since I hate them they don't get used much.

None of those purchases are frivolous now. The garden gnome frogs are a bit questionable as is the antenna topper. The xmas ornaments went on a tree one year and I have worn that very strange winter hat like thing once.

I don't remember what else is in my closet. I stuffed it all into a duffle bag so they have to be reasonably small items.

And I did pass on something I could have bought, I did not buy the fold up tailgating chairs or that tailgating tent that all the ladies said we would destroy out of anger before we ever got it set up even once. So there, suck it Paulus!!

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wife was in Michigan yesterday and says that she found stuff that I don't have. They had a cutting board and a flask. I get her passing on the cutting board but how she did not come home with the flask I will never know.

I even started using my Lions hand sanitizer (thanks ebola). But not the tooth brush or the toaster. Wore one of the hats the other day as well. That's twice in the last there months without ever wearing one the previous 5 years probably. The kids used the pencils and I have enough can coozies to keep drinks cold for most of my neighborhood but since I hate them they don't get used much.

None of those purchases are frivolous now. The garden gnome frogs are a bit questionable as is the antenna topper. The xmas ornaments went on a tree one year and I have worn that very strange winter hat like thing once.

I don't remember what else is in my closet. I stuffed it all into a duffle bag so they have to be reasonably small items.

And I did pass on something I could have bought, I did not buy the fold up tailgating chairs or that tailgating tent that all the ladies said we would destroy out of anger before we ever got it set up even once. So there, suck it Paulus!!
You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!

Dr. Evil-er

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 42
Last edited by a moderator:

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking great avatar. You're never, ever allowed to change that.

Dr. Evil-er

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dr. Eviler- official merchandise partner of the Detroit Football Lions. If you need any Lions-related paraphernalia, he's probably got at least one!

Does anyone have this? If you are asking yourself, "is that a Detroit Lions Emergency Roadside Kit?". Well then, you would be correct. :L. Yeh, I might need to seek some help.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 43

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys leave for 3 weeks and then come back all happy.

Something is fishy here. :noidea:

Glad everyone is in a good mood though:suds:

Dr. Evil-er

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys leave for 3 weeks and then come back all happy.

Something is fishy here. :noidea:

Glad everyone is in a good mood though:suds:

I depart when the board has collectively lost its way. When respect goes out the window, attacks are personal, and people aren't free to express their opinions without getting lambasted without even close to a justifiable reason its nothing more than infuriating to be on here.

I don't care what anyone has done or said in the past, whether you like or dislike that person, some of the immediate responses from many posters (myself included in the past and shame on me for that) are simply asinine. And these pearl harbor pussy attacks out of nowhere are beyond childish and immature for what are supposed to be grown. If those that are reading this are wondering if you are in the group of posters I'm referencing then you almost certainly are. The very fact that you think you might be ought to let you know that at least IMO there are much better ways to respond and have a discussion. But then again, I have been hit in the head a lot over the years so maybe I'm the stupid one and should enjoy the never ending stream of dick measuring discussions on here.

I returned because there are times when this board can be fun but way too often its a complete waste of time to even read. If I want stupidity I've got four kids in the house who demonstrate that with regularity. They will mature and get better with time. What's the excuse grown men on a message board can offer as to why they demonstrate it regularly? :noidea:

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean like being deleted from VIP Facebook page so Pearl Harbor can talk about ya? Yes it sure is childish. That made my day.