• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dolphins Draft Picks

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Pitts isn't available at pick 6 then the Fins will be back in the scenario that they were at 3. Teams will be calling them to move up for a QB. I wouldn't trade down further than Smith or Waddle.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Pitts is 50/50 as Cinci could also take him if Atl goes QB or trades back. I hear you at RB but if you trade back at 18 a bit you could either take a RB there or go pass rusher/LB and trade up from 36 to get your RB with the extra pick. Basically you end up with everything you want/need.
I think Cinci has to take Sewell - but they are Cinci so?????

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Many of their fans realize this. The Pats for example haven't always had the best receivers yet they almost always protected their QB with a very good Oline. Burrow could have an Andrew Luck career if they pick a pass catcher rather than a generational talent at OT. By the time the Colts realized it. It was too late. Sewell is practicing RT now in case that's what a team needs. Also he is a great run blocker.

Last edited:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Pitts isn't available at pick 6 then the Fins will be back in the scenario that they were at 3. Teams will be calling them to move up for a QB. I wouldn't trade down further than Smith or Waddle.
Or Parsons and I think they may have to take him at 6 to guarantee that they get him. He may slide but may not hard to say.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't rely on those clowns to take out my garbage. Same with Atl who knows what they will do I know what I would do if I were them but they'll most likely take Pitts when they don't really need him.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't rely on those clowns to take out my garbage. Same with Atl who knows what they will do I know what I would do if I were them but they'll most likely take Pitts when they don't really need him.

Pitts only makes sense for Atlanta if he can help their defense. Passing offense is not their problem. They can't hold a lead. They have a lot of roster needs. If I were them I would trade down and add more talent. I foresee a lot of high scoring losses for them if they pick Pitts. Their other best option is to sign one of the top QBs. They may not have a better chance to get a quality rookie QB. They have major salary cap issues which will get worse with Ryan's contract.

If they take Pitts the Fins will still have some great options.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pitts only makes sense for Atlanta if he can help their defense. Passing offense is not their problem. They can't hold a lead. They have a lot of roster needs. If I were them I would trade down and add more talent. I foresee a lot of high scoring losses for them if they pick Pitts. Their other best option is to sign one of the top QBs. They may not have a better chance to get a quality rookie QB. They have major salary cap issues which will get worse with Ryan's contract.

If they take Pitts the Fins will still have some great options.
Yep agreed they should either go QB for the future and let him sit probably Lance or take a bunch of picks. They aren't winning anytime soon so why do anything else? But if they do the Fins will have a QB fall to them and they should take advantage of it with trade value. I think Grier knows the game so I'm confident in either result.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor has it that the Fins could pick Waddle at 6 if Pitts is gone. That would be just fine with me if his ankle is OK.

It would be hard for defenses to have to cover his speed along with Fuller and the other talented receivers and tight ends.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor has it that the Fins could pick Waddle at 6 if Pitts is gone. That would be just fine with me if his ankle is OK.

It would be hard for defenses to have to cover his speed along with Fuller and the other talented receivers and tight ends.

I don’t think that they can go wrong with Sewell he’s probably the more stable pick out there. Not saying Pitts or Chase wouldn’t be awesome to add but it’s not life threatening either as they’ve done a good job of adding some more talent over there. They can also add a WR later on if they feel it necessary. They could also go Parsons and I wouldn’t be upset.
I’m just not sure about anyone else at 6 Waddle is good but could they not move back a few slots and still get him or someone else of similar talent? Maybe I’m downplaying how good he is but that’s my only hesitation after we get by the big 3-4 playmakers.